Author

Topic: Analysis - page 180. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 11, 2015, 06:28:54 PM
Price close above weekly BB

Don't we need Sunday evening to roll around to get weekly close above weekly upper bb?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
July 11, 2015, 06:25:26 PM
I have never saw so bullish Lucif. Looks like he has sold his account.

Historical III on the way. I waited it since 2011.
legendary
July 11, 2015, 06:23:39 PM
masterluc thank you so much for your advice and your estimates. What is your price estimate for this moon discovery? And at timeframe do you estimate that the rocket will land?

I expect bubble series in coming years. The first one starts now. First bubble target should be lower than ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2015, 06:23:27 PM
Bubble confirmed 99%. Fasten your belts.

Weekly rsi close above 50
Weekly SS also there
Weekly macd approaches to zero line
Weekly ADX on low start

Here we go.

I have never saw so bullish Lucif. Looks like he has sold his account.
legendary
July 11, 2015, 06:16:29 PM
Bubble confirmed 99%. Fasten your belts.

Weekly rsi close above 50
Weekly SS also there
Weekly macd approaches to zero line
Weekly ADX on low start

Here we go.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
July 11, 2015, 05:12:00 PM
Luc, what do you predict the next ATH to be ?
Big. 1200 may be compared to final ATH in final wave like 31.2 compared to 1200. But it should be in up to 7-10 years.

And I say now we sit at  Cape Canaveral in a rocket of Appolo mission of new moon discovery. Operator counts down.

masterluc thank you so much for your advice and your estimates. What is your price estimate for this moon discovery? And at timeframe do you estimate that the rocket will land?

zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2015, 03:28:46 PM
And I say now we sit at  Cape Canaveral in a rocket of Appolo mission of new moon discovery. Operator counts down.

Does the recent Litecoin pump play any role in your thoughts? It feels to me like it may have aroused some appetites, like an appetizer for the main course. A reminder that parabolic runs are not a thing of the past; and FOMO may be easier to trigger now in those who missed out on the Litecoin action.

But the correction there also gives stuff to think about.
Activity: 798
Who's there?
July 11, 2015, 08:01:37 AM
No rally in your graph just means -> rally postponed for some more month. Could very well live with that, as I am preparing to put a lot more monies into bitcoin by the end of the year.
Of course rally will come eventually. I'm just trying to figure out what to do now - to sell or not to sell Smiley
8up
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
July 11, 2015, 05:42:03 AM
No rally in your graph just means -> rally postponed for some more month. Could very well live with that, as I am preparing to put a lot more monies into bitcoin by the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Who's there?
July 11, 2015, 03:06:34 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2015, 02:52:12 AM

Does the recent Litecoin pump play any role in your thoughts? It feels to me like it may have aroused some appetites, like an appetizer for the main course. A reminder that parabolic runs are not a thing of the past; and FOMO may be easier to trigger now in those who missed out on the Litecoin action.
legendary
July 11, 2015, 01:07:12 AM
I didn't. I said probably. Downtrend in Bitcoin isn't parabolic. I can't say it's over until price leave trend channel plus some indicators to identify start of strong reversal.

It was by this way:
1. I identified big bullish wedge and according to it's typical count assumed there should be throw over the bottom line and it should be a bottom. Actually it was. I declared LONG at 270.
2. Once price left wedge to upside - there was no blow up action - just flat. I suggested that there should be other hints leaving downtrend and started to monitor logarithmic trend. Along with that there was a possibility for new lows.
3. Silence period was prolonged and I discovered weekly sma200 at ~210 which looked as massive resistance and not gonna surrender. So the further path should be probably up like in 2012.
4. Then was clear impulsive move up to logarithmic trend line and break of it. And I said I see the moon.
5. Today is last week day and price is above weekly upper bb. And I say now we sit at  Cape Canaveral in a rocket of Appolo mission of new moon discovery. Operator counts down.

Parabolic top may be identified more accurately. Because once it stops acceleration - it will crash. In 2013 ATH first (266) and second (1200) I saw clear signs of slowing down rise acceleration and said it's over. And it was over less than day. 50% crash was after.

TLDR: I can't identify a bottom in it's time. I can identify bottom after price already far from it. But I can identify parabolic top, while price in it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
July 11, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Seriously - Bitcoin is at top of a weekly bollinger band. If it stay here for few days - new short term bubble will start.
What would be a target price for that short term bubble?

Who knows? I can identify only reversal. Analyst job is hard

But you successfully predicted the bottom when the price fell from 300ish to 150.  Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 10, 2015, 08:13:12 PM
Seriously - Bitcoin is at top of a weekly bollinger band. If it stay here for few days - new short term bubble will start.

You can't survive on selling bananas alone.
legendary
July 10, 2015, 06:56:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
July 10, 2015, 03:46:21 PM
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
July 10, 2015, 02:16:37 PM

But I guess what you're saying is: fuck the order book? Cheesy

People react in anticipation of price changes not on order book changes. Money will come if people think price is going up.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
July 10, 2015, 02:05:16 PM
Price action, volume, it all looks quite good to me... the problem is, bid side is depleting rapidly (stamp and finex), which makes me wonder how long this one will last.

Any thoughts on that, luc?

I don't have idea what is "bid side" in TA.

Ratio of total bids vs. total asks, for example.

Bitstamp

Bitfinex

Not a perfectly reliable indicator obviously ("hidden" coins/USD, orderbook being painted), but strong divergences (such as now) tend to show an effect, by my experience.

But I guess what you're saying is: fuck the order book? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
July 10, 2015, 01:47:39 PM
Price action, volume, it all looks quite good to me... the problem is, bid side is depleting rapidly (stamp and finex), which makes me wonder how long this one will last.

The problem is that the litecoin ponzi pump is highly misleading, it amplified a normal market movement for bitcoin.
It seems 76 million $ were used to pump litecoin, and the abnormal spike of BTC in China is related to the ponzi.
Those behind the ponzi have cashed out some in BTC, but what will happen when the ponzi will burst?

The bid side looks depleted, just like at the peak in March. If the uptrend can be sustained for the next days,
and stabilize significantly above 305$, then there is a good chance the bear market is over.

As for my avatar, if someone finds it offensive, feel free to report it to the moderator... Cool
legendary
July 10, 2015, 01:40:45 PM

I don't have idea what is "bid side" in TA.
Jump to: