Author

Topic: Analysis - page 230. (Read 941563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
November 03, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

Being bearish at the moment is reasonable if you look at charts and trend lines but the fundamentals are great, the USD will crash soon and there is a Bitcoin fan libertarian that makes a lot of money everyday, he will likely invest a portion of it in Bitcoin
It will crash no doubt. But when - nobody knows. US govs need a way to something to do with unpayable 20 trillion debt. But when they fool everyone nobody knows. So far DXY rises to be believed most valued thing in the world. Then (when everyone ensured USD is GOD) should be a final global fraud to cancel US debt.

rofl, truly amazing.

these guys are so above everything. sometimes i wonder if its a lost fight. the one against reality.

The market is oblivious to the reality at the moment but it will come to an end; negative news oversea, the capital the innovation and the production in the states have bought the USD some time
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 03, 2014, 08:27:29 PM
Speaking of US debt, it's actually well North of $60 Trillion Dollars some studies are saying as high as $70 Trillion Dollars.

The problem is when you look at sources like the US debt clock which stands at around $18 Trillion what you actually see is only the US Governments "reported" debt not the unreported debt. What the reported debt doesn't show you are current government obligations like Medicade, Social Security obligations which by the way is running close to $25 Trillion in debt itself, deposit insurance, loan guarantees to name a few.

If you want to get your head around "Off Balance Sheet Liabilities" here are a few sources to absorb:

Off-Balance-Sheet Federal Liabilities
http://www.nber.org/papers/w19253

US debt six times greater than declared - study
http://rt.com/usa/us-debt-study-hamilton-economy-103/

US debt six times higher than declared
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/08/07/317608/us-debt-six-times-higher-than-declared/

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
November 03, 2014, 02:40:35 PM
Since some believe that the current market movements are similar to the ones in July 2013, here are 2 charts that show they are not.

legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
November 01, 2014, 05:02:09 PM

rofl, truly amazing.

these guys are so above everything. sometimes i wonder if its a lost fight. the one against reality.

The following doesn't have the dollar updated for October yet, but the long term dollar trend still looks down to me:

http://www.macrotrends.net/1334/dollar-gold-and-oil-historical-chart
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
November 01, 2014, 03:12:38 PM
Speaking of endings sir, when will this bear market end? ;P
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2014, 02:40:33 PM

Being bearish at the moment is reasonable if you look at charts and trend lines but the fundamentals are great, the USD will crash soon and there is a Bitcoin fan libertarian that makes a lot of money everyday, he will likely invest a portion of it in Bitcoin
It will crash no doubt. But when - nobody knows. US govs need a way to something to do with unpayable 20 trillion debt. But when they fool everyone nobody knows. So far DXY rises to be believed most valued thing in the world. Then (when everyone ensured USD is GOD) should be a final global fraud to cancel US debt.

rofl, truly amazing.

Whilst I don't agree with the initial analysis predicting doom and the end of the USD. There is some very selective charting going on from both of you Smiley

People tend to forget that any bonds held by central banks from the QE programs globally don't really add anything to the national debt of the respective countries. They will simply be held until they expire. Of course it is banana republic economics but because it is going on all the Western economies simultaneously it is tolerated without capital flight.

Last time I checked the BOE owned nearly 40% of british bonds (gilts). Cost to the tax payer ? Nothing as the coupon payments are simply given straight back to the treasury. The net effect is simply expansion of narrow money into the wider economy through government spending (above taxation) to try and stoke up inflation whilst maintaining asset prices from collapse.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
November 01, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

rofl, truly amazing.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
November 01, 2014, 02:12:18 PM

They already shared their dotcom and mortage shit along USD holders with QE. Final stage ahead. Our problems = USD holder problems. So one day they'll say - bye bye USD holders, bye bye our problems.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
November 01, 2014, 01:30:26 PM
Now that the bullish scenario is looking unlikely, I reviewed the bearish one, and it could be more advanced than I thought.
Here is my current most probable scenario, with a bottom between 150$ and 200$, depending on how many whales will panic.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
November 01, 2014, 11:47:14 AM
What about this?

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
November 01, 2014, 09:06:49 AM
Now that the bullish scenario is looking unlikely, I reviewed the bearish one, and it could be more advanced than I thought.
Here is my current most probable scenario, with a bottom between 150$ and 200$, depending on how many whales will panic.

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
October 31, 2014, 09:08:54 PM
Yes it was something like that. This shows a rough picture of it, but it misses out the finer details.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
October 31, 2014, 08:42:34 PM
Weaker hands than the guy who sells 30k BTC at the bottom of a downtrend on one exchange via a single ask? I can't even imagine those hands, they must be long dead. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Wouldn't it be something if it was found out to be a self running bot created by someone who died? It would be a dump routine if no input is made, it finds a price and dumps. It might be safer than leaving the account in a will.

anyone think that 30k dump is caused by bitpay ? I guess some guy bought a luxury villa in manhattan  Roll Eyes

No, it was placed immediately after it fell below 300, similar to the manipulation tactics of old. If it was bitpay, it wouldnt have been a round number and it also wouldnt have taken the form of a wall, but rather a massive dump. Are you sure that the bitcoin was converted for the villa?

No, it wasn't placed after it hit 300 but that wall was actually dump to $300 and seller already sold 3-5k with that dump. Then more sellers and stop losses came and pushed price even lower. That wall managed to reach sub $300 price, becacause above $300 were nice walls before dump. Just saying, maybe everything was manipulation... probably.

I remember the price going down to about $276, then going back up again. It was hours later when the giant wall appeared.

No, the 30k+ whale pushed it down below $300 and after few minutes pulled it of $300 and set it to $320. Then he pulled it again and after few hours again dump to $300 where it was eaten in 6 hours.
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2014, 06:32:16 PM
Weaker hands than the guy who sells 30k BTC at the bottom of a downtrend on one exchange via a single ask? I can't even imagine those hands, they must be long dead. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Wouldn't it be something if it was found out to be a self running bot created by someone who died? It would be a dump routine if no input is made, it finds a price and dumps. It might be safer than leaving the account in a will.

anyone think that 30k dump is caused by bitpay ? I guess some guy bought a luxury villa in manhattan  Roll Eyes

No, it was placed immediately after it fell below 300, similar to the manipulation tactics of old. If it was bitpay, it wouldnt have been a round number and it also wouldnt have taken the form of a wall, but rather a massive dump. Are you sure that the bitcoin was converted for the villa?

No, it wasn't placed after it hit 300 but that wall was actually dump to $300 and seller already sold 3-5k with that dump. Then more sellers and stop losses came and pushed price even lower. That wall managed to reach sub $300 price, becacause above $300 were nice walls before dump. Just saying, maybe everything was manipulation... probably.

I remember the price going down to about $276, then going back up again. It was hours later when the giant wall appeared.
legendary
October 31, 2014, 11:51:06 AM
Yes, it's dollar - world most valued paper.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 31, 2014, 11:30:38 AM
To be honest, if it is correlated with something it's USD strength. I wouldn't call correlation with current gold drop because dollar massacred everything recently, not just gold.

I doubled my small forex playing account today trading EUR and yen drop vs dollar. Gold,silver, GBP, CAD, AUD.. everything crashed vs dollar.
Activity: 509
Merit: 564
"In Us We Trust"
October 31, 2014, 10:45:36 AM
Guess what

You may want to see here:
https://www.kimonolabs.com/bitcoin/correlator

Check "Gold Price" correlation.

What puzzles me is that BTC is more tightly correlated to "Google share price" Smiley Smiley

EDIT: and "highly anti-correlated" to "Bitcoin Repos on Github". So please stop creating repos Smiley

Lucif, I'm not sure how to use that site, but I'd be curious to see what the correlation is with DDD
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 31, 2014, 05:31:10 AM

What puzzles me is that BTC is more tightly correlated to "Google share price" Smiley Smiley

EDIT: and "highly anti-correlated" to "Bitcoin Repos on Github". So please stop creating repos Smiley

any way to get the same graphs on longer scale?
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
October 31, 2014, 05:17:46 AM
Guess what

legendary
October 31, 2014, 03:48:50 AM
Guess what
Jump to: