Author

Topic: Analysis - page 295. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 14, 2013, 12:00:18 PM

Plot twist:

Brisance = masterluc

Impossible?

He doesn't have the same posting and analysis style, and lacks the eastern european flare in his writing

A worthy substitute, but nevertheless no clown prophet  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
December 14, 2013, 11:50:16 AM

Plot twist:

Brisance = masterluc

Impossible?

maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 14, 2013, 11:10:03 AM
Where have I seen this before?

Nice, you should start your own thread Brisance, you have some interesting thing's to say Smiley

Thanks for posting your thoughts.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
December 14, 2013, 09:47:00 AM
Has masterluc left us? 

Yes, till 2015-2016

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2013, 09:42:12 AM
Has masterluc left us? 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
December 14, 2013, 04:56:25 AM
Your analysis was spot on. My guess is once this move is complete, the price goes down to test the previous low.

You keep persisting bearish, huh? Well, its taking it sweet time. I'll say it again, we have about 2 weeks for the bears to move this market down, because after the first of the year, as larger money starts to move in, we will be in rally mode again. Its just a matter of time now.

Bearish more than ever  Cheesy
You could be right also. If by Monday the price is not significantly down from these levels, I might review my position.

So you are expecting a break out from this triangle to the downside this weekend?

Well, you have about 30 hours. Because by mid Sunday the market will be expecting new money coming in Monday and will probably start to head up.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
December 14, 2013, 04:41:03 AM
Your analysis was spot on. My guess is once this move is complete, the price goes down to test the previous low.

You keep persisting bearish, huh? Well, its taking it sweet time. I'll say it again, we have about 2 weeks for the bears to move this market down, because after the first of the year, as larger money starts to move in, we will be in rally mode again. Its just a matter of time now.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 13, 2013, 07:15:00 PM

I'm looking, but I don't get it.

What price does the triangle end at? When you go to the link at look at that price what is there?

Are you getting excited about 1k btc at 950?

I day trade so now that the 1k sell order has been pulled you read my mind and I could see him dumping it right there yes. My advice get in now before it's to late and make some $$

Hmmm, hadn't noticed this. You think we bounce at top side of triangle? Or break up?

If I could tell you that I wouldn't be posting here but being massaged on my yacht in the med. What I can tell you is if you look at my previous chart price stays within the confines of this triangle, respects the resistances area albeit without the help of any whales and always retraces after touching.

The million dollar question is what happens when we reach the end? This is why the whale placed the sell order at 920 today because the triangle doesn't end until tomorrow night through to early Sunday.

All the signs are a retrace after we hit resistance but with enough participation and momentum this means nothing we need to wait and see.

Keep in mind plenty of people sold off in front of the whale so perhaps this was his intentions knowing that once we blow past 920 those that sold my want to get back in, which in turn will cause decent momentum or maybe I'm reading it wrong and he will simply dump on us when we reach 950?

Stay nimble and always expect it when you least expect it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
December 13, 2013, 07:03:44 PM

What price does the triangle end at? When you go to the link at look at that price what is there?

I day trade so now that the 1k sell order has been pulled you read my mind and I could see him dumping it right there yes. My advice get in now before it's to late and make some $$

Hmmm, hadn't noticed this. You think we bounce at top side of triangle? Or break up?
December 13, 2013, 07:00:01 PM

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
December 13, 2013, 06:58:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
December 13, 2013, 06:53:19 PM

December 13, 2013, 06:12:38 PM
Excellent observation Brisance. It's nice when you can get a pre-confirmation from the other side of the equation while doing TA.

Even if the wall-whale doesn't pull out I don't think we will slide very far, unless people are getting antsy/panicky from this lack of volume. These feelings are not founded on anything in particular, just my gut.

Smiley

True, there really is nothing to give any indication of any huge sell offs otherwise it would have happened already. I must have counted at lest a dozen times we went above and below 900 and the market wasn't bothered in the least.

To be honest the issue with Gox shutting off it's live websocket and changing to an api provider may have had some effect on traders. I noticed a decent uptick when Clarkmoody came back online and trading view took awhile to adjust as well.

I certainly think and it's just my intuition we will see some form of a decent market direction/movement by as early as tomorrow but no later than Sunday close of the US session.

Glad I could throw my two cents in and help out.

The market indicators are screaming out for one last try higher.  870 keeps holding were looking good.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/BebYpxQT/
Activity: 303
December 13, 2013, 06:03:34 PM
Excellent observation Brisance. It's nice when you can get a pre-confirmation from the other side of the equation while doing TA.

Even if the wall-whale doesn't pull out I don't think we will slide very far, unless people are getting antsy/panicky from this lack of volume. These feelings are not founded on anything in particular, just my gut.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2013, 05:25:44 PM
Food For Thought.

I want you to pay particular attention to what price the triangle ends at on the first photo then I want you to pay particular attention on the link I provide what is sitting at that exact price.

Now Look At This:

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD_depth.html

Since quite a few are doing/following the same analysis, manipulators are trying to influence movement there according to his position (long/short). It may be an attempt to break it downwards, or conversely, buy it up on his own and initiate an upwards momentum.

Very interesting observation.
December 13, 2013, 05:24:33 PM

Activity: 266
December 13, 2013, 05:23:38 PM
what, the wall?
legendary
December 13, 2013, 05:20:40 PM
Food For Thought.

I want you to pay particular attention to what price the triangle ends at on the first photo then I want you to pay particular attention on the link I provide what is sitting at that exact price.

Now Look At This:

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD_depth.html

legendary
December 13, 2013, 04:05:25 PM
you telling me we are going down? i bought at mother fuckin 1050 Cry

You'll never be able to stay in this market if you fret about the small scale wiggles.  Watch the weekly chart and try to find some bitcoin income.  Sell goods or services, or spend a little bit of your paycheck on bitcoin each pay period.  When prices rise and you are profitable, you can buy goods or services.  If you have the fiat to spend on these things anyway, you can always just rebuy the bitcoins right away.  It will take time to learn what level of investment you are comfortable with.  Understanding how bitcoin works on a technical level really helps me to be comfortable with the future prospects, so I always recommend http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf , but it does require some basic computer science/mathematics knowledge.
i have researched bitcoin a bit and read the paper (comprehension is sort of another story at some points). i just shouldnt have been so emotional when i finally got money on exchange and just immediately bought. i didnt even stop to think. i just bought into a frenzy

Historically, bitcoin has been much more forgiving to panic buyers than to panic sellers.
Activity: 266
December 13, 2013, 03:37:46 PM
you telling me we are going down? i bought at mother fuckin 1050 Cry

You'll never be able to stay in this market if you fret about the small scale wiggles.  Watch the weekly chart and try to find some bitcoin income.  Sell goods or services, or spend a little bit of your paycheck on bitcoin each pay period.  When prices rise and you are profitable, you can buy goods or services.  If you have the fiat to spend on these things anyway, you can always just rebuy the bitcoins right away.  It will take time to learn what level of investment you are comfortable with.  Understanding how bitcoin works on a technical level really helps me to be comfortable with the future prospects, so I always recommend http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf , but it does require some basic computer science/mathematics knowledge.
i have researched bitcoin a bit and read the paper (comprehension is sort of another story at some points). i just shouldnt have been so emotional when i finally got money on exchange and just immediately bought. i didnt even stop to think. i just bought into a frenzy
Jump to: