Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 70. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 03:01:46 AM
dmwardjr don't miscontrue what people are saying. Your analysis is much appreciated, but it would be better appreciated in a separate thread. As has been alluded to previously, this is and has been a thread dedicated to the analysis of Masterluc. So despite the ambiguous thread title, when people come here they are looking for analysis specifically from Luc. You'd better serve yourself and the community by starting a separating thread or contributing to a more general thread (Afrikoin's thread, for example, was mentioned; he welcomes analysis from all).
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 11, 2017, 02:59:17 AM
Okay, I'm going to try this again [One more time] to try to get involved and be a productive member of this discussion.

At what point will you consider yourself an unproductive member of this discussion?

I guess the moment you decide to stop being "provoked."
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 11, 2017, 02:57:46 AM
No problem gents.

Ignore button.

There's your sign:  "ignore Button"
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
November 11, 2017, 02:55:28 AM
No problem gents.

Ignore button.
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
November 11, 2017, 02:16:55 AM
Okay, I'm going to try this again [One more time] to try to get involved and be a productive member of this discussion.

At what point will you consider yourself an unproductive member of this discussion?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 11:11:35 PM
Jesus Christ, enough already.  Go away!
+1

And you'll be just fine too.  +1 to myself.

Don't do the community a disservice by discouraging freedom of speech; freedom of expression; freedom to exchange ideas!  I will "always" fight against those who would attempt to stifle any of the bitcoin ecosphere freedoms just mentioned!  

Remember, we're speculating on "The Internet of Money."  It's the first ever ecosphere with no boundaries [Except those mathematically written in the code.  One nation to itself.  One FREE Nation to itself.  The way it should be.

Please go read the entirety of this thread. Dozens of people have misunderstood the title of this thread 'Analysis' thinking that it is a general Analysis thread. It is not. It is a dead thread devoted to postings from Luc whereever readers find it. The audience in this thread only cares about Lucs anaylsis. So you are wasting your time and annoying people by posting your analysis in this thread. So if you want to be a DICK and keep doing that, no one can stop you. But it doesn't help anyone you or anyone else.

You, sir, are entitled to your opinion. If and/or when "Luc" comes on here and tells me this thread is devoted to "Luc's Analysis," so be it.  Until then, I'll keep posting on "Analysis."  All he has to do is change the "title." I'll take that as a kind message to stay away and create my own thread.  I've seen others post here and there's no problem.  I post on here and there's a problem?  

Seriously, I'm the one to keep the peace; while at the same time not being one's doormat. So, until I see that title changed and/or "Luc" comes on here and kindly asks me to chill. Then I'll keep the peace and "chill." Until then, "you're" the one not keeping the peace and I Kindly ask you to "chill."
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
November 10, 2017, 08:56:43 PM
+1

Don't do the community a disservice by discouraging freedom of speech; freedom of expression; freedom to exchange ideas!  I will "always" fight against those who would attempt to stifle any of the bitcoin ecosphere freedoms just mentioned!  

Remember, we're speculating on "The Internet of Money."  It's the first ever ecosphere with no boundaries [Except those mathematically written in the code.  One nation to itself.  One FREE Nation to itself.  The way it should be.

Please go read the entirety of this thread. Dozens of people have misunderstood the title of this thread 'Analysis' thinking that it is a general Analysis thread. It is not. It is a dead thread devoted to postings from Luc whereever readers find it. The audience in this thread only cares about Lucs anaylsis. So you are wasting your time and annoying people by posting your analysis in this thread. So if you want to be a DICK and keep doing that, no one can stop you. But it doesn't help anyone you or anyone else.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 08:19:01 PM
+1

Remember, we're speculating on "The Internet of Money."  It's the first ever ecosphere with no boundaries [Except those mathematically written in the code.  One nation to itself.  One FREE Nation to itself.  The way it should be.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 08:11:58 PM
Jesus Christ, enough already.  Go away!

You'll be alright!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 10, 2017, 08:11:12 PM
Jesus Christ, enough already.  Go away!
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 07:36:12 PM
Update with more perspective from previous events:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 05:29:19 PM
I think you can consider yourself free to post your analysis here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nights-watch-by-afrikoin-1161207
I am sure Afrikoin (thread owner) would welcome it.

I'll be just fine posting right here.  Did you notice the title?  It says, "Analysis."  Does it say, "Masterluc Analysis?"  No.  If Masterluc comes into the thread and asks me to kindly leave, I'll leave.  Otherwise, I'm staying.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 05:28:39 PM
Update on the Daily; mainly to see the difference on the indicators.  Especially the bottom one.

I like reading your analysis, but it would make more sense in its own thread since you're not discussion masterluc's analysis.

I'll continue to post right here all I like.

Did you notice the title?  It says, "Analysis."  Does it say, "Masterluc Analysis?"  No.  If Masterluc comes into the thread and asks me to kindly leave, I'll leave.  Otherwise, I'm staying.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 10, 2017, 05:02:48 PM
I think you can consider yourself free to post your analysis here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nights-watch-by-afrikoin-1161207
I am sure Afrikoin (thread owner) would welcome it.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 10, 2017, 04:19:20 PM
+1
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
November 10, 2017, 01:39:07 PM
Update on the Daily; mainly to see the difference on the indicators.  Especially the bottom one.

I like reading your analysis, but it would make more sense in its own thread since you're not discussion masterluc's analysis.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 10:05:11 AM
Update on the Daily; mainly to see the difference on the indicators.  Especially the bottom one.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 10, 2017, 02:12:47 AM

I think you are going to be disappointed about A. the price hitting that lower trend support line in the mid 4500s and B. If it does hit that support line it might be a long time after you are predicting - therefore hitting it at a higher price.

Yes, $4,500 to mid $4,500's is too low in my opinion as well. My FIB was updated to what you see in the chart you quoted.  I had a different chart with a different number when our ATH was $7,590 before it jumped up to new ATH of $7,888.  That's when I made the update for the FIB RT 0.618 change due to a new ATH change.  It should still say, $4,854 is the 0.618 FIB RT according to a pattern I pointed out in prior posts.  

Also mentioned within (+/-) 2.3% of that $4,854 number..  
1% = $48.54
2% = $97.08
2.3% = $111.64

So, anywhere from $4,742.36 to $4,965.64 for the 0.618 FIB RT.

Thanks for sharing!  Will be interesting to see how it plays out.   Grin

Keep in mind, the above price points came from a "pattern" I noticed.  That's the main reason for sharing the FIB RT.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
November 09, 2017, 11:25:48 PM
Update on the Daily WITH Indicators:

I think you are going to be disappointed about A. the price hitting that lower trend support line in the mid 4500s and B. If it does hit that support line it might be a long time after you are predicting - therefore hitting it at a higher price.

Yep, in the best bear case, 5500 is about all I could expect, and without a close below Daily 20, it won't get below 6500 area. Should $5000 be breached, I think we would be in for a longer correction
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
November 09, 2017, 10:57:38 PM
Hi. We approach final phase of this 4yr of waiting. Thanks for cross postings.

I didnt beleived but knew.

Bitcoin borned new universe where time counted in blocks. And it is only Level 1 of new financial system OSI model. Are you concerned in block size? Then you should know that Ethernet has Maximum Transfer Unit of a packet of only 1500 bytes. But TCP/IP doesnt care about this. Long live Lightening!

If one were to extrapolate data from when masterluc last posted in this thread (Jan 16, 2017 around $800) then we can expect a price of $65,721 around September 2018.

Get your wallets ready.

Pages:
Jump to: