Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 66. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 06:55:46 PM
Hoily crap he changed the chart...

Has he, though? It looks to me like it is just zoomed out to show the larger historical wave count. In his previous charts, he predicted Wave 3 would approach $40,000-110,000. It looks to me like his pitchfork is targeting ~ $100k, which makes sense once we account for time.

So its a run up to about $70k, a pause and then back to higher grounds beginning of 2019. Seems plausible.

It could be $70k, which is right in the middle of his previous target range. But at that log scale, the difference between $70k and $100k is miniscule. That could be a matter of one week's price movement by that point. It's crazy how fast price moves once it enters a parabolic uptrend!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 02, 2017, 06:50:14 PM
Hoily crap he changed the chart...

So its a run up to about $70k, a pause and then back to higher grounds beginning of 2019. Seems plausible.

See below an alternative from me with the double 2013 tops copy/pasted:

Activity: 154
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 05:46:40 PM
Holy crap he changed the chart...
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
November 30, 2017, 07:30:03 PM
masterluc delivers yet again.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
November 30, 2017, 06:23:19 PM
The master is sticking to his game. $25k on very short term would align with a spike in the BETI indicator. Historically a good moment to consider a temporary sale  Roll Eyes

This ain’t over yet.

A vertical blow off top on the weekly logarithmic chart lines up very well with this as well. My target is anywhere in the $20k-$25k range. There's no telling where the top will occur exactly in this low liquidity / high hype environment. But I'm glad that my thinking lines up with Lucif. That's historically been a good bet. Short term plan: sell above $20k, buy back below $10k.

Time it just right and you could triple your coins. But if we're wrong and this thing goes straight to $100k? I might start feeling pretty butthurt. Tongue

It is not prudent to sell your whole amount anyhow, even if you have strong feelings (and "indicators")
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 05:13:46 PM
The master is sticking to his game. $25k on very short term would align with a spike in the BETI indicator. Historically a good moment to consider a temporary sale  Roll Eyes

This ain’t over yet.

A vertical blow off top on the weekly logarithmic chart lines up very well with this as well. My target is anywhere in the $20k-$25k range. There's no telling where the top will occur exactly in this low liquidity / high hype environment. But I'm glad that my thinking lines up with Lucif. That's historically been a good bet. Short term plan: sell above $20k, buy back below $10k.

Time it just right and you could triple your coins. But if we're wrong and this thing goes straight to $100k? I might start feeling pretty butthurt. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
November 30, 2017, 05:02:11 PM
If I may, with respect, be allowed to contradict the master...
You can see in his chart that PentarhUdi forecasts massive gains because he thinks we'll have a repeat of the 2013 rocket ride.
But the 2013 peak was artificial, caused by the Mt. Gox willy-bot, not organic market forces.
As such I don't see as much substantial predictive value in that pattern as Bitcoin Vanga / PentarhUdi does.

He is NOT basing this prediction on 2013. These log lines MasterLuc uses start at the beginning of trading back in 2010 and they have multiple points of contact since then.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
November 30, 2017, 04:48:11 PM
You can see in his chart that PentarhUdi forecasts massive gains because he thinks we'll have a repeat of the 2013 rocket ride.

until mark karpeles throws up some code it's conjecture, but still likely of course.

but the real peak was under china's control. and real money was exchanged in large quantities. the aftermath is a good indicator that it was hollow but all bubbles are anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
November 30, 2017, 04:36:40 PM
But the 2013 peak was artificial, caused by the Mt. Gox willy-bot, not organic market forces.
As such I don't see as much substantial predictive value in that pattern as Bitcoin Vanga / PentarhUdi does.

willy-bot

are you sure, your basing your prediction on a conspiracy theory.

what if mt gox was an organic rise. the buyers were still there...hence the correction next november

Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 30, 2017, 01:46:02 PM
Activity: 283
Merit: 127
November 30, 2017, 01:19:32 PM
Do you want to ask if this is the end? Spirits tell me that the end is far away.

Test 10k. Pokolbasitsya Пoкoлбacитcя - it's mean high volatility, UP & DOWN near this round mark IMHO.

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_4388

Is the time scale in this type of graphics correct? because if so, would we be seeing prices higher than 40k by mid 2018?

dmwardjr, man, please start another topic with your graphs.

I agree.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 30, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

This ain’t over yet.
Activity: 687
Merit: 259
November 30, 2017, 11:36:13 AM
Do you want to ask if this is the end? Spirits tell me that the end is far away.

Test 10k. Pokolbasitsya Пoкoлбacитcя - it's mean high volatility, UP & DOWN near this round mark IMHO.

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_4388

dmwardjr, man, please start another topic with your graphs.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 29, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
After looking back to 2015, I'm convinced DURING a Wyckoff Spring, we have re-traces down to the .5% FIB RT instead of .618% FIB RT.

The .618 FIB RT does not come into play [During a Wyckoff Spring] until THE END of a Wyckoff Spring.  Which I'm saying will end near year end.  Probably after Jan. 1st more than likely.  So, I'm expecting this drop to go down to approximately $8,475 instead of $7,786.

Closer look in the 240m TF:

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 11:45:52 PM
Hi. We approach final phase of this 4yr of waiting. Thanks for cross postings.

I didnt beleived but knew.

Bitcoin borned new universe where time counted in blocks. And it is only Level 1 of new financial system OSI model. Are you concerned in block size? Then you should know that Ethernet has Maximum Transfer Unit of a packet of only 1500 bytes. But TCP/IP doesnt care about this. Long live Lightening!

Very interesting comparison you draw there, but I have a few concerns. Packets, unlike blocks, do not have to wait 10 minutes between each transmission. Also, packets do not have to be broadcasted to the entire network, like blocks do. Because of these issues I don't think its as 1:1 of a comparison as you make it seem, although to be honest I'm not fully educated on the subject and want to learn more. It is interesting to envision a system where there are layers built on bitcoin to faciliate all the things we feel are impossible now to due to blocksize constraints.

Also thanks for updating us, I've been following your analysis for years now and you've always been on the money.
November 27, 2017, 08:54:34 AM
In his latest post to his Bitcoin Vanga blog, masterluc says

This is my bearded forecast for 9k.

(I'm guessing bearded is Russian slang for old)

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/MrwPhbog-Lon ..

But somewhere half a year ago I realized that I would go further. He specified the forecast.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The ..

This is the chart

I definitely see correlation in wave structure between 2013th bubble and a current. This is update of "Long term Bitcoin 3.89% price extrapolation" posted 7 Oct 2016.

Many time past since then. And log scaled trends grew a lot.

You can see some historical trends here. The lowest defines "Normal growth" and price is currently inside it. The upper ones defines "mid and super grow". Once price enters them it will start dramatic growth due deflational Bitcoin 3.89% nature.

Correlations I see between 2013 and current bubbles marked by circles. So taking into account that correlations I announce dramatic price rise from approximately $40,000 USD in quick and pessimistic version to more than $100,000 USD and prolonged optimistic version.

Deadline for this action is till 2019.

(Google Translate)

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
November 27, 2017, 05:29:25 AM
it seems $10k is getting more and more close ,the next target is $15k.eneryone holding the bitcoin ,enjoy the ride.lol!!

You could be correct.

$10k seems to be nearly a done deal, even though we are having a bit of resistance, for all intents and purposes, we are in the striking territory.

I am tentatively thinking that we will get a 15% to 25% blow off above $10k and then we will have a decent sized correction from there.

Accordingly, I am not sure how long it will take to get to $15k.  Perhaps we still would have decent chances for $15k during 2018 - but I have difficulties imagining $15k coming in the first half of the year - even though we also know anything is possible in bitcoinlandia.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
November 27, 2017, 05:18:40 AM
Guys no one has a crystal ball. If you take a look at a log chart of Bitstamp there is a pitchfork that price has been obeying last half of this year that calls for a reversal at around $9K. Remember January is usually a down month. Take a look at the Andrews Pitchfork and draw your own conclusions:

masterluc has a good track record but I think he dismisses the threat of BCH too flippantly. There are upset Chinese miners who are almost certainly planning another attack on bitcoin before the end of this year. I told my friends early on to buy BCH under $500 to act as a hedge for bitcoin. I want bitcoin to flourish as much as anyone but I also see the threat. Miners could switch to mining BCH and blocks on bitcoin could slow to a crawl. People would panic trying to sell and would not be able to get their bitcoin to exchanges and all of a sudden we could have price parity between BTC and BCH. I hope not but have to factor into my trading. Sorry to hijack the thread this is my last post here. Good luck!

wonder how butthurt people are going to get having a mythical pitchfork rammed up their backside?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2017, 07:37:26 AM
it seems $10k is getting more and more close ,the next target is $15k.eneryone holding the bitcoin ,enjoy the ride.lol!!
November 23, 2017, 10:20:29 PM
Vanga made four posts today.  And the language is crazy.
I think just reading his stuff, even if I don't really understand it, puts me in a better frame of mind.

Anybody know what he said?
Not at all, who is vanga?
The one who started this thread, masterluc, is bitcoin vanga
https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga
open the page with chrome/chromium browser and use the translation function in the url window, far right
Pages:
Jump to: