Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 67. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 09:57:10 PM
Vanga made four posts today.  And the language is crazy.
I think just reading his stuff, even if I don't really understand it, puts me in a better frame of mind.

Anybody know what he said?
Not at all, who is vanga?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
November 23, 2017, 08:38:27 PM
Guys no one has a crystal ball. If you take a look at a log chart of Bitstamp there is a pitchfork that price has been obeying last half of this year that calls for a reversal at around $9K. Remember January is usually a down month. Take a look at the Andrews Pitchfork and draw your own conclusions:

masterluc has a good track record but I think he dismisses the threat of BCH too flippantly. There are upset Chinese miners who are almost certainly planning another attack on bitcoin before the end of this year. I told my friends early on to buy BCH under $500 to act as a hedge for bitcoin. I want bitcoin to flourish as much as anyone but I also see the threat. Miners could switch to mining BCH and blocks on bitcoin could slow to a crawl. People would panic trying to sell and would not be able to get their bitcoin to exchanges and all of a sudden we could have price parity between BTC and BCH. I hope not but have to factor into my trading. Sorry to hijack the thread this is my last post here. Good luck!

thats not a statement/theory

that is inside knowledge

i agree with the OP assessment on this one. holding both btc and bch and seeing how this plays out...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
November 21, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
Guys no one has a crystal ball. If you take a look at a log chart of Bitstamp there is a pitchfork that price has been obeying last half of this year that calls for a reversal at around $9K. Remember January is usually a down month. Take a look at the Andrews Pitchfork and draw your own conclusions:

masterluc has a good track record but I think he dismisses the threat of BCH too flippantly. There are upset Chinese miners who are almost certainly planning another attack on bitcoin before the end of this year. I told my friends early on to buy BCH under $500 to act as a hedge for bitcoin. I want bitcoin to flourish as much as anyone but I also see the threat. Miners could switch to mining BCH and blocks on bitcoin could slow to a crawl. People would panic trying to sell and would not be able to get their bitcoin to exchanges and all of a sudden we could have price parity between BTC and BCH. I hope not but have to factor into my trading. Sorry to hijack the thread this is my last post here. Good luck!

thats not a statement/theory

that is inside knowledge
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 04:05:43 PM

I know his point of view.
But what I try to say is why shouldn't a 50%+ drop already happen at $10k?!!!
This is a huge milestone and a very big psychological number! 5 digits the first time for Bitcoin! That's huge. So beside his EW analysis I try to give the human factor some more attention here. This will be very interesting to watch and how the market is going to react if we reach that milestone.

EW analysis is all about the human factor. That's all its about.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
November 20, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 20, 2017, 12:40:30 PM
This is a huge milestone and a very big psychological number! 5 digits the first time for Bitcoin! That's huge. So beside his EW analysis I try to give the human factor some more attention here. This will be very interesting to watch and how the market is going to react if we reach that milestone.

Greed is also part of the human factor and you can be just as greedy as a would be seller. We can already see selling has largely gone on strike at the moment. If it managed to nudge five figures then all the people who vowed to get rid around then are likely to reconsider when it starts to look like a real thing. It was mythical for so long.

No doubt traders will play off it anyway. And didn't Mr. Luc predict a short term top of just over 9 grand? We may not get to five figures for a decent while.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
November 20, 2017, 12:36:53 PM
"We go for 20k on the corpses of bears."

Let's see if he will be right or not. Still some way to go.
When we reach $10k it will be very important to see how the markets reacts.
Big profit taking and correction or not??!!

Seems like he thinks more on a general level, he is not very concerned with dips, just major retracements (>50%). My understanding is that he expects a >60% retracement once we reach 20k before we go to 100k

Activity: 154
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

Seems like he thinks more on a general level, he is not very concerned with dips, just major retracements (>50%). My understanding is that he expects a >60% retracement once we reach 20k before we go to 100k
legendary
November 20, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

Activity: 142
November 19, 2017, 07:51:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
November 19, 2017, 11:28:55 AM
I think just reading his stuff, even if I don't really understand it, puts me in a better frame of mind.

More philosophical stuff than market expectations. "Honey badger don't care" like in English, mostly regarding BCH attack on Bitcoin, emphasizing how dangerous it was and how easily it was successfully pushed aside. Masterluc is obviously not for big blocks.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
November 19, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
November 17, 2017, 04:25:40 AM
This 180m TF looks like we've "potentially" exhausted out this upside episode from $5,555.00.  This may be the time down to "approximately" $4,854.86 +/- 2.3%.  Our demand is "cautiously" testing "supply."  The exchanges have to make what they can here on a dip as well; in order to liquidate some margin longs.  Once that liquidation is completed and we take her down once more, we can expect a race to $10k.

Sorry to say this but your charts are pure cancer for the eyes!!
Several other people have already told you that, please open your own thread!
What are you trying to achieve here?
Ignore button activated.
Damn, based on that picure it looks like that i dont belong here.
Just want to drop this :

LOL. That made me laugh.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
November 16, 2017, 11:51:46 PM
Theres something to be said for simplicity especially in conclusions or statements for an audience.   The chart shows multiple frames of analysis which is confusing at best and possibly contradictory.  I find the best take is to note simple structures or sequences which may reoccur as part of a trend upwards

The BTC price nearly halved in the lead up to that first fork, taking that as a Fibonacci sequence probably has relevance even now so 423.6% of the decline from 3,000 peak places 6523 as a bullish point to hold.  3,000 itself was the bottom to September prices, the more easily observable the figure the greater the number of people likely to hold it significant I think.  So overly complex conclusions is probably self defeating especially if we have global trading and various national currencies not just dollars
Activity: 155
November 16, 2017, 10:31:14 PM
This 180m TF looks like we've "potentially" exhausted out this upside episode from $5,555.00.  This may be the time down to "approximately" $4,854.86 +/- 2.3%.  Our demand is "cautiously" testing "supply."  The exchanges have to make what they can here on a dip as well; in order to liquidate some margin longs.  Once that liquidation is completed and we take her down once more, we can expect a race to $10k.

[img crayon meltdown[/img]

Ignore button activated.

cAPSLOCK nailed it.

His calls also SUCK!  Where are our $4800 coins? Lol. Amateur hour in here. That’s why this is a master Luc thread.
+1
Would also be cool if someone capable of understanding russian would translate the new vanga posts. Translate only helps so much.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
November 16, 2017, 09:55:05 PM
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Ignore button activated.
Damn, based on that picure it looks like that i dont belong here.
Just want to drop this :
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
November 16, 2017, 08:33:11 PM

Ignore button activated.

cAPSLOCK nailed it.

His calls also SUCK!  Where are our $4800 coins? Lol. Amateur hour in here. That’s why this is a master Luc thread.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
November 16, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Ignore button activated.

cAPSLOCK nailed it.
legendary
November 16, 2017, 12:51:18 PM
This 180m TF looks like we've "potentially" exhausted out this upside episode from $5,555.00.  This may be the time down to "approximately" $4,854.86 +/- 2.3%.  Our demand is "cautiously" testing "supply."  The exchanges have to make what they can here on a dip as well; in order to liquidate some margin longs.  Once that liquidation is completed and we take her down once more, we can expect a race to $10k.

Ignore button activated.
Pages:
Jump to: