Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 11. (Read 130794 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Ahmed is the first and one that coded ABE (Ahmed Bodi Explorer) - blockexplorer, that uses everywhere.
I think when return to cryptsy will be, the price first 24-72 hours will be dumped alot. Then will return to 100-120+.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
i have just heard fro cryptsy they will be participating in the swap over and it will be traded against LTC and XPM until it reaches a value of over  0.00000500 LTC at that point it will be considered for the BTC market Smiley

WOW, nice! Big days to come for ADT, I can feel it!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
I know Tranz is. I don't know Ahmed too well but I do like how he provides the community updates on the development. It's good to see there are still honest devs who are good at what they do.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
sounds too good to be true hoping you guys not going to vanish in a few hours;)

Nope, ahmed and tranz are legit as hell.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
wonder at what price its going to be back at...

i believe the last trading price was around 0.00000050 LTC with a few bounces to 100 ish on the days before
To The Moon!

Yeah me too.  Undecided
Activity: 350
To The Moon!
we messed up the genesis block (the result of teamwork lol) so we're rehashing it over the night. hopefully if all goes well we can compile and release tomorrow
'

Appreciate the update fellas. Thank you for all your hard work. I can't wait until ADT is back!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
we messed up the genesis block (the result of teamwork lol) so we're rehashing it over the night. hopefully if all goes well we can compile and release tomorrow

ok cool thanks for update, hopefully tomorrow is the day ADT makes a return Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

WOMP WOMP!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
legendary
ADT developer
It will be awesome to have ADT going again Smiley
well at least you are still here and replying that has never happened before may be there as light at the end after all.
trust me it isnt. it likely wont be done today (waiting on the clients to be compiled)
legendary
ADT developer
quick update, genesis done. now we just need to do the logo's, do the compiles then have it checked over

awesome work Smiley
quick update, genesis done. now we just need to do the logo's, do the compiles then have it checked over
good to see. Thanks guys hoping to see it alive again shortly.
transparency is key. that was the failure of all previous methods. back to work i gues
To The Moon!
appreciate that you discuss this here so we can see the progress.

I agree. I like the transparency Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: