Pages:
Author

Topic: Anger Management - page 4. (Read 893 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:04:35 PM
We have encountered many angry people in life. They are not able to control their emotions and reactions. Unfortunately, they often vent their anger on others. When someone is angry, it is difficult for him to control his emotions when dealing with certain situations. Sometimes, anger can get out of control. Communicating with them means that you have to maintain calm and patience. You also need to listen effectively and help them find solutions to their problems.
Activity: 55
April 06, 2018, 04:27:53 PM
If he would be my friend then I would tie to a chair and beat him and pour cold ice over his head
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 04, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
Honestly, I've been with people who needs to undergo anger management seminar (if there is)  Cheesy. They are easily angered with anything, from a simple erasure or wrongly placed items in their tables. Probably they are a bit tired or stressed.

So, with regards to your question OP, you can just ignore them. Patience is virtue, think of it, and you need a lot of it if you are working with them and with a company that don't have time to look at the situation of their workers. Most of the time there is an overload of work, too much for each worker.
Activity: 32
April 03, 2018, 10:37:31 PM
Its said from a research report that the more angry the man is, the more is he alone from the core. So give him company
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
I don't just  give the angry man any damn. Let him show his atti But always try to console him to get cooled. As it may be brain impact

You are completely right. People should not be care of any angry human being. We should leave them alone when they are really pissed off. Angry people need some to calm down. Later, you can negotiate with them for sure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
April 03, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
If someone has a short temper and gets irritated quickly the least what you wanna do is trying "fix their issues", you might get a bleeding nose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
April 03, 2018, 02:48:39 AM
Dealing with people who have anger issues is a matter of putting on a neutral face. Your outlook should ve that you're not threatened by their outbursts and not fazed by their rage. By that, people with anger issues will know that their anger will not do anything with their situation. Remining them that they are angry doesn't work, same as telling them to calm down doesn't work. If they have outbursts they themselves should have a relaxation technique and should regulate themselves.
Activity: 51
April 03, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
Controlling anger may not be easy for every human. The sense that happens because the heart is in opposite direction with the thoughts of each person .by drawing closer to God may reduce anger, pray emptying the mind for the positive energy that exists in the body to come out to be the heart. The heart is human because we are only human not God .
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 12:32:48 AM
How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?
When someone is angry,  dont be angry also. The other should be calm. If they are both angry it will result to biolence. The other person should control his emotions and do not be provoke by the situation. If he is already calm,  its about time that you should talk to him. The angry person hears no one and will not accept any explanation. Allow the person and the situation to cool down before you take any action.

Activity: 392
April 02, 2018, 08:09:59 PM
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

If he or she is just mad and just want to let out his/her anger then it's okay as long as no one is getting hurt. If he or she is angry at someone then I'll stop  him/her.
Activity: 55
April 02, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
I don't just  give the angry man any damn. Let him show his atti But always try to console him to get cooled. As it may be brain impact
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 08, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
I think anger issues should be discussed with a relative or a close friend. Because you won't help a person by figuring out that he has anger problems. However the best thing to do in such situation is to ignore him
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
It depends on my inner state. If I'm in good mood I tend to ignore such reactions, I know that that is about people, not about me. But when I'm tired or hungry, in most cases I will show that I'm not happy with that reaction. In words, in glances, I will show the opposite side that it's not the way I like they treat me!
Activity: 462
March 08, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

In dealing with people who has this kind of attitude, as for me, we don't really need to fix things with them because they should know their mistakes and should correct themselves. I actually ignore those kind of people who are violent and close minded about things for I believe that they would just bring negative effects in my life.
Activity: 201
March 08, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
I will be silent and listen to what is said, I wait until the emotion subsided.
if it is better then I ask what is the cause of his anger, then I motivate so as not angry anymore.
I know the person who is angry can not be disturbed my own as well, so do not respond with anger too.
Activity: 69
March 02, 2018, 07:04:26 AM
I will adjust to who I speak because everyone has different emotions. if the opponent is talking to me is my friend, I will try to tell him to try to control his emotions. and if I talk to people who are not too close then I will listen if it is still in a reasonable portion.

because silent and patience is a better step in dealing with people who have anger problems in their attitude.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

When someone is hotheaded try to give in if it is not to absurd so as to calm the person down for that moment. If you retaliate back most probably the scenario will become very bad, or like what you say try to walk away first till the person calm down before you fix the issues with him. 90-100% when someone is hot headed a solution will not surface.
Activity: 60
March 02, 2018, 04:41:00 AM
Anger is like a practiced skill. So is dealing with it. Speaking from personal experience, its best not to 'just ignore it', but give it a clear time and space for handling it, looking into whatever is causing it then leaving it there. Even if you can't control the causes of it, ritual action can help you manage the personal impact of it. Sitting down, meditating on the issue (just thinking through what is going on, how it has happened, and examining it through the lens of emotion, then following the threads of emotions until you understand the connections and what is causing it to linger) followed by token action to deal with the causes is enough that you can tech your friend/acquaintance to better deal with his anger issues.  Overall when you are in front of an angry person, being calm it s your best choice, as it deflate the tension. Later on you can follow up and try to reason with the same person, when he's/she's in a better state thus more receptive.

Activity: 27
March 02, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
I think it depends on the person. We can't generalize people who have anger management issues. Some may be more receptive to direct confrontation wherein they need to let out their pent up frustrations, some may find it more effective to talk about their problems in a rational discussion. My advice is if you have a friend who has anger management issues, you should first consider the type of person he/she is and what kind of approach you should use.
Activity: 56
March 01, 2018, 10:36:33 PM
I try not to take it too personal. A lot of people who appear angry towards myself are often rather angry about life and sad and disappointed about their life

That's the point, people not satisfied of their life ends up hating everything around them and manifest anger toward people. I tend to show comprehension as long as they are not violent and offer support in form of listening about their problems and trying to give advices if the circoumstances allows it.

Agreed. Wish I could put 'like' here. Talking about our concern to give. People with explosive anger mostly need someone else to listen to them. Assault only occurs when there's the trigger where people just judge instead of listening.
Pages:
Jump to: