Pages:
Author

Topic: Anger Management - page 5. (Read 893 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 09:34:57 PM
If a friend of mine have anger management problems, I don't usually talk to him/her whenever they're having outbursts. I just let them be for a moment and after they've calmed down, that's when the time I'll come and have with them about what's bothering them.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 01, 2018, 09:21:39 PM
Its so hard for me if someone hangry to me or have anger.if that person angry to me because i done mistake i will talk to her/him and i will sorry i will fix the problem.but if they angry to me without any reason i will still cope with them and ask whats the problem.its hard to live happy if someone angry at you
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?
If we talk about a person that i have to deal with it every day then a discussion related to his attitude is welcome, but if we talk abount an unknown person then i just choose to ignore it and go forward.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Take timeout.Timeouts aren't just for kids.Give yourself short breaks during times of the day that tend to be stressful.A few moments of quiet time might help you feel better prepared to handle what's ahead without getting irritated or angry.
Activity: 360
January 23, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

I think it is best to let them know first about the issue that they have, that way they'll be aware that they have that kind of problem. When it comes to dealing with people like them, it is also best to not stoop down to their level to avoid conflict and misunderstanding, just leave them be and let them cool for a while.
Activity: 42
January 23, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
Depends on a person
If this is my relative, you know, of course I gotta deal with it and try to fix it
If this is a shitty person with this problem as well - I don't want them in my life so I just end up going away from them
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
December 18, 2017, 04:42:01 AM
How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude? Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person?

I literally ignore them. It's better for me not to step down on there level if we engaged in an altercation. Most probably I'll just shut up and leave, It's better to avoid a fight and be the smarter one. Actually, there's no point in arguing with an angry person. It would only contribute to a chaotic argument that could lead to a fight

Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

That will depend if that person is a friend or a relative. I wouldn't want them to be hated by many people because of their attitude. I'll try to talk to them to the best that I can to inform them their issues and I'll try to recommend them if only they'll accept my help.

Anger is already part of us. It's an emotion in which even the most calmness person in the world can't control once it's unleashed. Though the thing is that we can avoid it, if only we wanted to.
Activity: 294
December 18, 2017, 04:27:05 AM
Talk about the problem and find the solution
After the situation is more calm and conducive, then now you can discuss the problem and find a way out. At this stage the discussion must have started to run because the emotion is no longer dominate.

at the beginning ask more questions, for example:

Can you tell me chronologically what happened?
What do you expect from this condition?
What if I could do to jointly solve the problem?
after that you can discuss, express your opinions and together seek solutions to the problem. In this fourth step more role is problem solving skill,
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 02:45:04 AM
Anger is a human nature. However, humans often have difficulty controlling the emotions they feel, and that will make a person emotional. Anger is the right of everyone to express his feelings. But this is certainly not good if made a habit. Faced with angry people should be careful, because people who are angry will not care about common sense. If not careful, we can be hooked to get angry too, then things will get worse. One way to cope with people who have anger problems is to keep calm. Usually angry people do not want to get a response from us. If we reply then our response will not be heard. So we will lose twice, the first our emotions explode and our energy runs out and the second our response is not heard. Pay attention too our body language, try to look relaxed and do not emit an aggressive attitude.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 18, 2017, 02:31:57 AM

Absolutely, I am not trying to communicate a person who have serious anger management issues. I am just ignoring this kind of people because they do not know how to communicate properly and They just know to fight. For that reason, people should ignore this kind of humans.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 17, 2017, 09:27:39 PM
Honestly if the person's attitude is the issue, then what i do is i talk it out with the person in private. If that person still doesn't get it, i get a mediator to talk it out. After that, that is when i just disconnect myself with the person completely. If you can't get around it then act civil towards them, then have a healthy outlet for you anger after the encounter
Activity: 462
December 17, 2017, 09:21:12 PM
Retaliating with violence will not resolve anything. If that friend or person has anger issues, then might as well don't start up topics that might trogger him or better yet ignore that person. Psychiatric help will be a priority to them so that they might be saved from further effects of anger.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 17, 2017, 07:14:24 PM
The best way to respond to a fool is silence, everyone has anger problem in this world but not all of us shouts and get into fights when we are angry. Foolish people are those who quick to react in anger and for me once i know your behavior, i just afford you completely.
Activity: 30
December 17, 2017, 06:12:36 PM
I try not to take it too personal. A lot of people who appear angry towards myself are often rather angry about life and sad and disappointed about their life

That's the point, people not satisfied of their life ends up hating everything around them and manifest anger toward people. I tend to show comprehension as long as they are not violent and offer support in form of listening about their problems and trying to give advices if the circoumstances allows it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 17, 2017, 06:00:53 PM
I try not to take it too personal. A lot of people who appear angry towards myself are often rather angry about life and sad and disappointed about their life
Activity: 56
December 17, 2017, 12:53:27 PM

It depends on yourself and to the person you're having issues with.
Most of the time, it always results in violence when you know you can handle the person violently. If I'm in trouble with a person who's stronger than me, it can still result in violence but only if he's the first to strike. The gender's also important, by the way. But if my mood is good, i'll try to approach a person nicely. I'll try to make things better. And if I already knew a person isn't capable of things like that and I can foretell that it may result only in bigger issues, I'd rather ignore the person.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2017, 03:08:01 AM

Most of the time i just ignore them. Communicate and try to fix it and you may very well ve drawn into an argument and lose control yourself. These people need help but they need to get it from the right people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 16, 2017, 01:45:12 AM
To be honest I think I am experiencing anger management problem. For some reason the people around me can't handle someone who was irate or not in the mood.What I have done is to keep everything to my self and it causes me to have anger management issues. I am trying to recover by being blunt and expressing the thoughts inside my mind. I felt better but sometimes people misinterpret my attitude and whisper behind my back. I am okay with that as long as I am recovering...
Activity: 224
December 15, 2017, 11:49:22 PM
I much prefer to communicate with that person.If the both sides become angry or mad it can cause them to hurt each other,physically or emotionally.And it is better to communicate cause it has the higher percentage of resolving the problem.
Activity: 28
December 15, 2017, 10:41:52 PM
Dealing with people is very hard to do since everyone have  different personality and attitude .
The best example is person who have anger issue is very hard to deal with.But you need to understand his or her attitude why he ir she went through.Undestand his or her condition do not deal on your emotion be open minded and understandable.
Pages:
Jump to: