Pages:
Author

Topic: Anger Management - page 6. (Read 893 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 03:23:27 PM
Read Landy Bancroft "Why is he doing this?" (translated gingema, there is another, more complete translation - but for me it is less bright). About male violence, despite the fact that much is really universal. For example, there are no truly out-of-control outbreaks of anger (if it is not a mental pathology) - the one who explodes simply gives himself the green light to act precisely in this situation precisely with these people. Or a simple idea - "respect and humiliation of antonyms." People do not humiliate those who are respected, and vice versa. " Or that. that the cause of outbursts of anger is not emotion, but a worldview. A person considers such behavior permissible for himself. That is, in any outburst of anger, there is a trait that a person does not pass (someone beats utensils, but the TV, computer or let the windows still remain intact), someone beats the child (perfectly measuring the force and the impact site so as not to injure really) .. and so on.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 01:24:52 PM
Anger management is a term used to describe the skills you need to recognise that you, or someone else, is becoming angry and take appropriate action to deal with the situation in a positive way.
Sleeping forms an integral part in curtailing anger in an individual. Sleep is an important part of life and good quality sleep can help combat many physical, mental and emotional problems, including anger. When we sleep, the body and mind rest and rebuild damaged cells and neural pathways.  We all know that people often feel better after a good night’s sleep.  The optimum level of good quality sleep is about 7 hours a night, however everybody is different and you may need more or less than this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 01:16:07 PM
Try to Relax and Hear

Let the angry person to vent his anger first. They need time to express their feelings. Another term is "Give time to smoke all out first".

At this stage you just have to listen to what they say. Be a good listener. Adjust your body language, go stand up while listening (the person who is angry great must be angry while standing).

You can give a verbal response by saying "Hmm ...." Or "Okay ..." plus occasionally nodding the sign really listening.

After all that time, surely the intensity of anger will decrease. Can not people continue to be angry with high notes? One day surely they will feel tired and out of breath.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:13:16 AM
How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

When I'm full of anger I just take a walk with my blunts for an hour and it dissapear, it helps me to get over the bad/sad things.
I know running drugs isn't they key, but that's my way to get over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
December 15, 2017, 10:11:13 AM
How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?
Pages:
Jump to: