Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 18. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
the halving suppose to be this week.
so get ready, because every 1337 halving is a hard fork and you will need to update your wallet with the new version which will be release.

It looks like it hard forked today. Anyone have the new wallet yet?

No new wallets the dev has obviously abandoned the project.

Please stop spreading FUD. No one has abandoned the project. New wallet coming soon. I am working on it as i type this. Will keep you all posted. Stay tuned.
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
so get ready, because every 1337 halving is a hard fork and you will need to update your wallet with the new version which will be release.

There was no fork today!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

why do you think that? my wallet is working fine, receiving transactions is working fine.

My wallet stopped syncing and the network weight hit bottom. I just will resync it from the beginning. I have no choice. Thanks for your reply.....just didn't want to resync.

block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/

maybe just do some research before you publicly make claims about a fork and scare people...
JRu
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

why do you think that? my wallet is working fine, receiving transactions is working fine.

My wallet stopped syncing and the network weight hit bottom. I just will resync it from the beginning. I have no choice. Thanks for your reply.....just didn't want to resync.

JRu

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm completely new to 1337. I like the premise of the project so thought I'd give folding a go.

Currently, I'm folding in the browser with a username and passkey.

Also, last night I downloaded the wallet, but, over 12hrs later it's still syncing with another 848500 blocks to go. Is this right? At this rate, it'll take maybe another 48hrs to complete the sync.

download the file "chain"
https://www.1337coin.net/wallets
and paste it in the 1337 folder
JRu

Any idea if and when there will be a new wallet released. Seems like hardfork was done as my wallet has stopped syncing. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I'm completely new to 1337. I like the premise of the project so thought I'd give folding a go.

Currently, I'm folding in the browser with a username and passkey.

Also, last night I downloaded the wallet, but, over 12hrs later it's still syncing with another 848500 blocks to go. Is this right? At this rate, it'll take maybe another 48hrs to complete the sync.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
My computer shut down abruptly due to power outage and my wallet won't come back online. Every time I try to launch the wallet, I get an Assertion failed message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have a backup copy of your wallet?

Yes. I believe that I saved a copy of wallet.dat to my usb stick.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
The halving countdown in the OP seems to not be working. Anywhere else I can find this information? Am curious to how the inflation works with this coin

Its outdated and dev has abandoned this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
The halving countdown in the OP seems to not be working. Anywhere else I can find this information? Am curious to how the inflation works with this coin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
what a lotterie Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ? where can i fing more info

Do you mean the 1337 coin lottery? if so you can join the lottery here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Lotto good luck!

We are now fast approaching the next 1337 halving in just over a week. I'll be interested to see what this will do to the price as people might want to buy more 1337 coins to stake. Well that is my plan as I'm still not at my target yet but I will get there soon. Keep staking while we can at this current rate because soon it will be halving.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
what a lotterie Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ? where can i fing more info
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i saw this coin on cryptopia because it's on the top of the list. and with this price and active developer it's a steal. will continue to buy and stake whenever i can.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If anyone is having an issue with Cryptopia 1337 wallet, know that its not because of 1337. They are updating their servers. Please be patient as they are working to fix it. This is from one of the Cryptopia mods,

Yeah Cryptopia nowdays seem to be taking longer when it comes to withdrawals and it's not only for 1337 coin as I have experienced it with other coins when I have made a withdrawal, sometimes taking hours before I receive my coins when it used to only take a few minutes so not sure what is going on there. I'm sure they will get the issues fix as they have been and are a great exchange for a long time now.

Good luck to the people who buy a ticket in the lottery, I have also re-tweeted this on Twitter. Not long now before the next halving, can't wait!

Its nice that they have a lottery for 1337 coin. Let me see if im gonna be lucky playing on it. By the way mate can you share me your faucets? I will be greateful if you will pm me your referral links Smiley regards Smiley

Thanks for the request for the faucets and that you want to join under me however I will just list them here for you to use. The faucets are MoonBitcoin, MoonLitecoin, MoonDogecoin, FreeBitcoin, FreeDogecoin. I use these faucets and use the coins earned to buy 1337 coins, well I don't use them as often now as I'm very bust with other things but for anyone getting started it's a great way to build your stack of 1337 coins. Also see the first page of this thread as there are 1337 coin faucets you can also claim from, it all adds up fast.

Thank you so much for the quick response mate. I will try the other faucets that you gave that i dont know. Smiley . I am also claiming in the faucets of 1337. This will be a great help to add my 1337 coin in staking. Regards Smiley

You're welcome mate! Good luck with it all and remember just think of it as a long term goal. That is what I always said to myself when I was claiming btc dust. But like I said now it has paid off and it will continue to pay off because a lot more people are getting into crypto now and a lot will get into coins like 1337 coin which currently has a cheap entry point of just 1-2 sats. So for anyone claiming from faucets and then buying 1337 coins, they will get a lot of coins out of it and then earn the stakes on top, it's a win win situation. Good luck!

We are a very long fan of this coin and we always know that this is not the potential price of this good coin. We have been together in the ups and down but still it still here and kicking. And I know we believe to Velvet in his handwork to make this coin ot top of others. Lets get together to the top and enjoy the fruit of our patience.. Good Luck to Us mate.. Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
If anyone is having an issue with Cryptopia 1337 wallet, know that its not because of 1337. They are updating their servers. Please be patient as they are working to fix it. This is from one of the Cryptopia mods,

Yeah Cryptopia nowdays seem to be taking longer when it comes to withdrawals and it's not only for 1337 coin as I have experienced it with other coins when I have made a withdrawal, sometimes taking hours before I receive my coins when it used to only take a few minutes so not sure what is going on there. I'm sure they will get the issues fix as they have been and are a great exchange for a long time now.

Good luck to the people who buy a ticket in the lottery, I have also re-tweeted this on Twitter. Not long now before the next halving, can't wait!

Its nice that they have a lottery for 1337 coin. Let me see if im gonna be lucky playing on it. By the way mate can you share me your faucets? I will be greateful if you will pm me your referral links Smiley regards Smiley

Thanks for the request for the faucets and that you want to join under me however I will just list them here for you to use. The faucets are MoonBitcoin, MoonLitecoin, MoonDogecoin, FreeBitcoin, FreeDogecoin. I use these faucets and use the coins earned to buy 1337 coins, well I don't use them as often now as I'm very bust with other things but for anyone getting started it's a great way to build your stack of 1337 coins. Also see the first page of this thread as there are 1337 coin faucets you can also claim from, it all adds up fast.

Thank you so much for the quick response mate. I will try the other faucets that you gave that i dont know. Smiley . I am also claiming in the faucets of 1337. This will be a great help to add my 1337 coin in staking. Regards Smiley

You're welcome mate! Good luck with it all and remember just think of it as a long term goal. That is what I always said to myself when I was claiming btc dust. But like I said now it has paid off and it will continue to pay off because a lot more people are getting into crypto now and a lot will get into coins like 1337 coin which currently has a cheap entry point of just 1-2 sats. So for anyone claiming from faucets and then buying 1337 coins, they will get a lot of coins out of it and then earn the stakes on top, it's a win win situation. Good luck!
Activity: 224
I admire the team of 1337 btw for not stopping with this project. A lot of projects that went from 15-20 sat to 2/1 sat aren't that patient for months and keep developing and doing things like 1337 does.

Indeed and that's why it will be successful. Perseverance is such a rare commodity in the cryptocurrency environment.
Pages:
Jump to: