Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 16. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Nice seeing that from a 22 activity account.

Also two other people with legendary posts have stated the same thing if you bothered reading. All you have to do is send a PM to velvet to confirm what I said (he logged in yesterday), but feel free being in denial. Why would I spread FUD on a 1 sat coin? I am giving facts and do are others.

I AM TELLING YOU TO PM THE COINS DEVELOPER.

Feel free to disprove me. JUST SEND HIM A PM.

Youre talking to a turkish scammer who managed to hack his account / bought it from the hacker..
Are you really that stupid?
READ THE TRUST RATINGS!

I get it. Youre pissed about something.. banned from some slack maybe?

Velvet is the main developer. And he's handling an emergency situation. You know.. Life?
Velvet's wallet is still online and staking.. You know the Leetdev address on 8th place on the richlist?
Would you leave your project, but still keep your wallet online to stake it? Wouldnt you dump the shit out of it before you left?

The rest of the team is still active 24/7 and the next walletupdate is right around the corner.
And for your information. The github password is in safe hands. Not only Velvet's hands.

Now.. Will you remember to quote me next time you write bullshit? Or are you afraid your nonsense bullshit wont be taken seriously with it included?

Ya sure bro he got "hacked" a lead develop getting hacked on here with no other way of communication. His slack for hacked too? his email? he doesn't have the phone number of other developers to tell them to say he got hacked?

This is being put under the rug new client created by another takeover by xenon.
Velvet quit and that's final.

1 more thing, if you don't "stake" then open your wallet after a year.......you will still the reward. Guess you didn't know that. Also lady satoshi owns his wallet if you didnt know that.
The FUD is strong with this one. Tongue

I am not fudding.. All of his posts are in anther language that he has never posted in before..

And I think increasing tx fees would drive people away from the coin. Thats an opinion, and neither thing is meant to cause "fear uncertainty or doubt"

so I will assume you are referring to someone else.

I wasn't FUDING as well.

I said velvet quit and provided proof. Messaged him here and he said he isn't working on 1337 and behold what this "new developer" xenon said

"https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/720oje/new_wallet_update_v1900/"

"On a different note, our main developer Velvet78 is unreachable at the moment due to an emergency so I have stepped up to carry out his development work. More exciting stuffs are coming up next. Stay tuned!"

Lies and more lies!! Stay away from this coin guys.
Velvet has quit.
3 months and you cannot even reach the real velvet, even satoshi replied faster than this.

3 month "vacation" so far and the excuse for the next 3 months is probably "emergency or family emergency".

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Everyone, please update your wallet to the latest version v1.9.0.0. from the official github https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.0 . Only Windows qt is available at this moment and Linux users can compile the latest version from github just like before. Sorry Mac users, there will be a slight delay as I am still working on mac wallet compile. New reward halving will kick in Sunday 24th Sept, 2017 13:37 UTC. This will set the reward APR to 20.890625%. Also, please keep in mind that anyone with v1.9.0.0 cannot send/receive coins to/from v1.8.0.0 and vice-versa. I will try to upload the latest snapshot(bootstrap) as soon as I get a chance. Below are the steps on how to update,

- Backup your wallet and save your backup somewhere safe (This is very important)
- This step is not necessary but just to be safe, backup (copy) your 1337 folder in your C:/Users//AppData/Roaming to your USB or your Desktop.
- Close your wallet (older version) if its open
- Download 1337-qt9252017.zip from the github link above.
- Extract the zip and run 1337-qt.exe
- If you see an assertion error or if you are unable to start new wallet at all, go to your above Roaming folder and delete 1337 folder (before deleting make sure you backed up your wallet)
- If you are having connection issues, please download the 1337.conf file from above github location and paste/replace it in your Roaming/1337 folder.
- Once the snapshot/bootstrap is available in the above github location, you can use that to speed up the sync process.
- For any other issues, please join our official Slack channel https://the-1337-foundation-invite.herokuapp.com/ and we will try our best to help you asap.

On a different note, our main developer Velvet78 is unreachable at the moment due to an emergency so I have stepped up to carry out his development work. More exciting stuffs are coming up next. Stay tuned!

Signing out,
Xenonflux.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The network is really 100% working on the version 1.8.0. Where is compiled wallet 1.9.0? Upload please on MEGA

I can compile it for linux but I'll probably fail compiling for windows still haven't got the hang of it
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
The network is really 100% working on the version 1.8.0. Where is compiled wallet 1.9.0? Upload please on MEGA

Thanks - yes I think I will have to downgrade.

I don't have a GUI wallet; I just compiled the Linux daemon from the source code on https://github.com/Velvet78/1337/

If 0% of people are using the latest version, I feel that the Github site shouldn't announce that it is mandatory to upgrade to 1.9.0, but what do I know Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
What version of the wallet are we supposed to run?

I updated to 1.9.0 because on Velvet's Github page it says:

1337 Current Version

Version: 1.9.0.0

IF YOU'RE RUNNING A WALLET OF A LOWER VERSION YOU NEED TO UPDATE A.S.A.P.

https://github.com/Velvet78/1337/

But, I get 0 connections.

When I look at the network tab on the block explorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/#!network

It shows that all the peers are using version 1.8.0.

Is 1.9.0 a "mandatory" update to which no one except me updated? Tongue
Activity: 42
to clear the fud about the 1337;
real velvet has no turkish tweets before July 09, 2017 than after a while he can tweet turkish?
i sent a pm to the guy who controls the acc in turkish. when or if he gets back i will write his response.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
The FUD is strong with this one. Tongue

I am not fudding.. All of his posts are in anther language that he has never posted in before..

And I think increasing tx fees would drive people away from the coin. Thats an opinion, and neither thing is meant to cause "fear uncertainty or doubt"

so I will assume you are referring to someone else.
Activity: 35
My wallet is fully sync and waited more than 1 hour with coins in it, but it is not stacking yet.
Is there a minimum amount of coins for stacking? Or am I missing something? Please help.
Have you encrypted the wallet yet?
Settings>Encrypt Wallet
then
Settings>Unlock Wallet (leave for staking purposes checked)

The website has links to youtube tutorials

How many coins do you have? I have 1 million coins and I only get a stake every couple days.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252

Also two other people with legendary posts have stated the same thing if you bothered reading. All you have to do is send a PM to velvet to confirm what I said (he logged in yesterday), but feel free being in denial. Why would I spread FUD on a 1 sat coin? I am giving facts and do are others.

Youre talking to a turkish scammer who managed to hack his account / bought it from the hacker..
Are you really that stupid?
READ THE TRUST RATINGS!

I get it. Youre pissed about something.. banned from some slack maybe?

Velvet is the main developer. And he's handling an emergency situation. You know.. Life?
Velvet's wallet is still online and staking.. You know the Leetdev address on 8th place on the richlist?
Would you leave your project, but still keep your wallet online to stake it? Wouldnt you dump the shit out of it before you left?

The rest of the team is still active 24/7 and the next walletupdate is right around the corner.
And for your information. The github password is in safe hands. Not only Velvet's hands.

Now.. Will you remember to quote me next time you write bullshit? Or are you afraid your nonsense bullshit wont be taken seriously with it included?
Activity: 37
My wallet is fully sync and waited more than 1 hour with coins in it, but it is not stacking yet.
Is there a minimum amount of coins for stacking? Or am I missing something? Please help.
Have you encrypted the wallet yet?
Settings>Encrypt Wallet
then
Settings>Unlock Wallet (leave for staking purposes checked)

The website has links to youtube tutorials
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
I have some 1337 in Cryptopia too. Does this mean we can't withdraw it until the new wallet is released?

So i guess new wallet is about to come out?? Cryptopia is in maintenance saying that it is updating to wallet 1.9?

yup,

and also when you withdraw, first send small amount and if it goes well than send the rest of the amount!
Activity: 47
I have some 1337 in Cryptopia too. Does this mean we can't withdraw it until the new wallet is released?

So i guess new wallet is about to come out?? Cryptopia is in maintenance saying that it is updating to wallet 1.9?
Activity: 35

Activity: 34
I'm completely new to 1337. I like the premise of the project so thought I'd give folding a go.

Currently, I'm folding in the browser with a username and passkey.

Also, last night I downloaded the wallet, but, over 12hrs later it's still syncing with another 848500 blocks to go. Is this right? At this rate, it'll take maybe another 48hrs to complete the sync.
yeah it took mine about 2 days bro

You can always use fast sync. If you are not sure how, please join our Slack channel and someone will assist you with the sync issue https://the-1337-foundation-invite.herokuapp.com/

I asked velvet on here he said he is not working! Let them all buy for nothing.
No halving, constant dumps all day, only 1 order buying at 1 sat and 40% of coin for sale.
People dumping at 1 sat every day 50 million+ coins!

Even velvet dumped his coin! check his address

Xenon I guess that this is our annoying kid from slack channel "Secdata" who else will spread poison here?

Anyway project lives and xenonflux does his best in order to keep things going while Velvet is away

Cheers

Secdata was an annoying idiot all of his ideas did not help and he spread FUD. I am giving you the truth here...VELVET IS NOT WORKING ON THIS ANYMORE.
Velvet is active on here and hasn't posted a thing here. GO PM HIM and he will tell you that he IS NOT working on it.

Velvet has clearly sold his BCTALK account.

I agree with this. He either sold his account , gave it to a friend, or got hacked.
He is currently saying that he quit working on 1337, so don't get scammed.

Not sure who is working on it, but a dishonest community here.

Want my proof? Go pm velvet yourself asking him and he'll either ignore you or answer the same thing.
Second is isn't posting here and doesn't care about us. If people spread "FUD" , then develop comes and answers them and not hide for months.

I think that you forgot to quote somebody Huh

"Maybe you should check his latest trust ratings before you open your mouth?
And why dont you use your original account for all this fud? Making a new one to only post in this thread is just pathetic, dude.."

And answer to this one aswell you moron stop spreading FUD with a newbie account you idiot?

Who do you think that you are? 5 activities? Do you really think that we are so stupid? Come back with your real account kid now get the "1F3U3C7" out!!!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
here is another idea to reduce coin supply:

how about HIGH TRANSACTION FEES WHEN YOU SEND THE COINS OUT OF YOUR WALLET?

i know another pos coin that has 25,000 - 50,000 transaction fee when people send coins out of their wallet to an exchange site.

this will help reduce inflation by:

1) drive people to hold coins in the wallet for the long run.

2) all the coins from the fees will be burned.

so what do you think about 13,337 coins as transaction fee?

I know which other coin you are talking about and I think its a great diea to increase transaction fees and then they get burned. This will bring the supply down along with the next halving coming up soon. Still we haven't heard much about the developments here, not sure if there has been any updates in the slack group as I am not in there. But I hope we get some news soon.
I'm completely new to 1337. I like the premise of the project so thought I'd give folding a go.

Currently, I'm folding in the browser with a username and passkey.

Also, last night I downloaded the wallet, but, over 12hrs later it's still syncing with another 848500 blocks to go. Is this right? At this rate, it'll take maybe another 48hrs to complete the sync.
yeah it took mine about 2 days bro

You can always use fast sync. If you are not sure how, please join our Slack channel and someone will assist you with the sync issue https://the-1337-foundation-invite.herokuapp.com/

I asked velvet on here he said he is not working! Let them all buy for nothing.
No halving, constant dumps all day, only 1 order buying at 1 sat and 40% of coin for sale.
People dumping at 1 sat every day 50 million+ coins!

Even velvet dumped his coin! check his address

Xenon I guess that this is our annoying kid from slack channel "Secdata" who else will spread poison here?

Anyway project lives and xenonflux does his best in order to keep things going while Velvet is away

Cheers

Secdata was an annoying idiot all of his ideas did not help and he spread FUD. I am giving you the truth here...VELVET IS NOT WORKING ON THIS ANYMORE.
Velvet is active on here and hasn't posted a thing here. GO PM HIM and he will tell you that he IS NOT working on it.

Velvet has clearly sold his BCTALK account.

I agree with this. He either sold his account , gave it to a friend, or got hacked.
He is currently saying that he quit working on 1337, so don't get scammed.

Not sure who is working on it, but a dishonest community here.

Want my proof? Go pm velvet yourself asking him and he'll either ignore you or answer the same thing.
Second is isn't posting here and doesn't care about us. If people spread "FUD" , then develop comes and answers them and not hide for months.
Pages:
Jump to: