Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 19. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I admire the team of 1337 btw for not stopping with this project. A lot of projects that went from 15-20 sat to 2/1 sat aren't that patient for months and keep developing and doing things like 1337 does.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
If anyone is having an issue with Cryptopia 1337 wallet, know that its not because of 1337. They are updating their servers. Please be patient as they are working to fix it. This is from one of the Cryptopia mods,

Yeah Cryptopia nowdays seem to be taking longer when it comes to withdrawals and it's not only for 1337 coin as I have experienced it with other coins when I have made a withdrawal, sometimes taking hours before I receive my coins when it used to only take a few minutes so not sure what is going on there. I'm sure they will get the issues fix as they have been and are a great exchange for a long time now.

Good luck to the people who buy a ticket in the lottery, I have also re-tweeted this on Twitter. Not long now before the next halving, can't wait!

Its nice that they have a lottery for 1337 coin. Let me see if im gonna be lucky playing on it. By the way mate can you share me your faucets? I will be greateful if you will pm me your referral links Smiley regards Smiley

Thanks for the request for the faucets and that you want to join under me however I will just list them here for you to use. The faucets are MoonBitcoin, MoonLitecoin, MoonDogecoin, FreeBitcoin, FreeDogecoin. I use these faucets and use the coins earned to buy 1337 coins, well I don't use them as often now as I'm very bust with other things but for anyone getting started it's a great way to build your stack of 1337 coins. Also see the first page of this thread as there are 1337 coin faucets you can also claim from, it all adds up fast.

Thank you so much for the quick response mate. I will try the other faucets that you gave that i dont know. Smiley . I am also claiming in the faucets of 1337. This will be a great help to add my 1337 coin in staking. Regards Smiley

and you can also use play for crypto website to earn 1337 coins, the rate has increased slightly!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If anyone is having an issue with Cryptopia 1337 wallet, know that its not because of 1337. They are updating their servers. Please be patient as they are working to fix it. This is from one of the Cryptopia mods,

Yeah Cryptopia nowdays seem to be taking longer when it comes to withdrawals and it's not only for 1337 coin as I have experienced it with other coins when I have made a withdrawal, sometimes taking hours before I receive my coins when it used to only take a few minutes so not sure what is going on there. I'm sure they will get the issues fix as they have been and are a great exchange for a long time now.

Good luck to the people who buy a ticket in the lottery, I have also re-tweeted this on Twitter. Not long now before the next halving, can't wait!

Its nice that they have a lottery for 1337 coin. Let me see if im gonna be lucky playing on it. By the way mate can you share me your faucets? I will be greateful if you will pm me your referral links Smiley regards Smiley

Thanks for the request for the faucets and that you want to join under me however I will just list them here for you to use. The faucets are MoonBitcoin, MoonLitecoin, MoonDogecoin, FreeBitcoin, FreeDogecoin. I use these faucets and use the coins earned to buy 1337 coins, well I don't use them as often now as I'm very bust with other things but for anyone getting started it's a great way to build your stack of 1337 coins. Also see the first page of this thread as there are 1337 coin faucets you can also claim from, it all adds up fast.

Thank you so much for the quick response mate. I will try the other faucets that you gave that i dont know. Smiley . I am also claiming in the faucets of 1337. This will be a great help to add my 1337 coin in staking. Regards Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I heard a halving was going to occur and in a few weeks a few weeks back. Is this happening in the coming week or soon? Would like to know what my rewards get less so I dont

freak out about not being able to stake properly . Ty
Activity: 224
1337coin was the first coin that added to the Pos Altcoins Club.

hope the price will jump in the upcoming halving!

Best of luck with your Blog.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
1337coin was the first coin that added to the Pos Altcoins Club.

hope the price will jump in the upcoming halving!

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
My computer shut down abruptly due to power outage and my wallet won't come back online. Every time I try to launch the wallet, I get an Assertion failed message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

If you have a backup of your wallet ...make sure its safe in usb. If not, then be careful on the next step.
- Go to your AppData/Roaming/1337 folder and delete everything except 1337.conf (if you have) and wallet.dat (be careful, do no delete this or you'll lose your coins)
- Now, rerun your 1337-qt.exe
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I just checked cryptopia withdrawals, it was processed and received in under a minute, so whatever was the problem, it's fixed now.
Activity: 224
My computer shut down abruptly due to power outage and my wallet won't come back online. Every time I try to launch the wallet, I get an Assertion failed message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have a backup copy of your wallet?
Merit: 105
Merit: 259
Hi newbie here, just need advice. I have a coins in my wallet. The mining keeps coming up with this message
Date: 10/09/2017 20:54
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 1337
Net amount: -2628505.37861699 1337

How can I claim my coins?

You cannot claim conflicted coins. This usually happens when someone else generates the block fraction of seconds ahead of you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Looking through 1337 resources, it appears there has been some talks about a potential Minecraft server. Where are you guys with that currently? Is it still in the works? Haven't found much info since that June demo video.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi newbie here, just need advice. I have a coins in my wallet. The mining keeps coming up with this message

Please visit slack walletsupport
https://1337foundation.slack.com

Can some1 create an 1337 halving countdown?
Activity: 1

Activity: 42
i got a respond from cryptopia:
"It seems this withdrawal has failed to send on the first automated attempt.
I have informed the Admin and this ticket will be updated when this withdrawal has been reprocessed."
Activity: 574
cryptopia is just acting up this days and their support is not as rapid as it use to be...there is still on going issues with famecoin and they are still not replaying to the ticket and no information is been giving to people with coin.....i hope they solve all their issues quick and it is a good exchange and most of us enjoy trading there...holding on to my 1337 for now i hope nothing will happen to it at cryptopia.....as i dont want ot go through the re drawer issues
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 574
am holding this coin cos i think the dev is always in touch and i believe it will pay out and thing will be better and profitable soon as i expect the value to go up
Pages:
Jump to: