Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 11. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
okay now there are 11 connections and I keep falling behind on blocks but it is getting new ones.  Its like there arent enough connections
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Everyone 1337 block explorer on crypto id is now up to date. You can now check your new txs. Thank you. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/
Was thinking something along those lines after reading the help.  I just had several and the network weight collapsed.
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
What does it mean when it says generated but not accepted?

it means you found a block but it was rejected by the network because someone else was a bit faster with finding it.
this is normal, happens from time to time. next time you find a block, your stake reward will be bigger, so you don't loose anything by that.
What does it mean when it says generated but not accepted?
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Hey guys can some1 fill me in on why im only seeing 2 connections? is this normal? i thought theyd be more like 10k

yes its normal, sometimes there are less connections, i never had more than 6-8.

as long as you are in sync, that should not really matter. I have > 60 connections right now, so the network is definitely fine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
Hey guys can some1 fill me in on why im only seeing 2 connections? is this normal? i thought theyd be more like 10k

yes its normal, sometimes there are less connections, i never had more than 6-8.
I found the problem.  Another app was hogging memory.  1.9 working fine still
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Its trying to sync but slows down around 95 blocks left.  Not enough connections?  only 3 right now

I've currently got 8 connections and am still synced, have you both updated your wallets and added new nodes to the conf file?

@Kryptojunkie what o.s. ?

@DOPECOINRULES 10k? connections?  Huh you really don't want that
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
Its trying to sync but slows down around 95 blocks left.  Not enough connections?  only 3 right now
Activity: 140
This is what TOKEN can only be obtained through mining? On which platform are you trading now?

First of all this is not a token and is a crypto coin. To answer your second question there is no mining of this coin however you can earn staking rewards (1337 coins) through staking the amount of coins you hold in your wallet so it's like earning interest on your coin currently at 41.78% APR, I recommend at least 500k to 1 million coins to earn staking rewards regularly. You will find 1337 coin on Cryptopia, CoinExchange, NovaExchange and Yobit but I would buy and trade my coins on the first 3 exchanges as Yobit can sometimes give people problems.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
I sent some coins to Cryptopia from my 1.8 wallet before I knew that their wallet was in maintenance updating to 1.9. What is going to happen to those coins?? Will they show up when they get their wallet updated or are they going to be lost because they will be on 1.9 and I sent them from 1.8??
Not being able to send from 1.8 to 1.9 and vice versa usually means that the TX is incompatible and if it was sent after the official chain forked it won't be included into the 1.9 version of the blockchain. So check how many coins you should have including those sent ones and once your wallet is up to date, synced and still missing those coins look for that TX in your transaction list. It should be sitting there with 0 confirmations, if that's the case go to the console and do a repairwallet which should give you your coins back. If it actually managed to get confirmed, like if sent before the fork happened, check Cryptopia, the coins should be there once they are synced up.
!.9 seems to be working fine just needed the 1337.conf file to get connected.  We will see I guess

All i did was double click the 1337.conf and all hell broke lose and i recieve all my past transactions lol its ok now
!.9 seems to be working fine just needed the 1337.conf file to get connected.  We will see I guess
Activity: 182
Guys,

i lost all my staking coins Sad.... i did overwritten my folder in AppData with the the content from Snapshot-folder. I have only the starting coins Sad... Have anybody an idea?
Are your wallet up-to-date? (Do you have green tick in down right corner?)
If not, then maybe they'll show up when wallet fully sync, if not create shortcut from 1337 wallet icon, go to 'properties', find tab named 'Target' and after your wallet directory add '-rescan', without bracelets, then run wallet from this icon (it would take some time). Hope it'd help Smiley
Activity: 1
Guys,

i lost all my staking coins Sad.... i did overwritten my folder in AppData with the the content from Snapshot-folder. I have only the starting coins Sad... Have anybody an idea?
Activity: 42
 Upgraded my win10 wallet, fairly painless with the latest snapshot, had to run repairwallet in console to recover some "missing" blocks, but working and staking fine. Had expected any stakes that I had on ver 1.8 for the last couple of days to not be valid, but apparently they are?
my wallet is upgraded but its stating its offline?
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
I sent some coins to Cryptopia from my 1.8 wallet before I knew that their wallet was in maintenance updating to 1.9. What is going to happen to those coins?? Will they show up when they get their wallet updated or are they going to be lost because they will be on 1.9 and I sent them from 1.8??

i think you will get it once they upgrade. i also had this when i upgrade v17 to v18.
Pages:
Jump to: