Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 20. (Read 103052 times)

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
I'm happy to announce that I've created an API implementation in C# for the website, see its own thread:

This project is an easy-to-use API implementation of 1Broker functions in the Microsoft .NET Framework, and is useful to build trading tools.
The class library is written in C#, and can run on any platform which supports PCLs (Portable Class Libraries).

Usage requirements

Versioning
The project uses Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 for keeping track of changes.

Donations
Donations are highly appreciated in order to keep the development alive.

• Bitcoin: 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
  • Monero: 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3x C3LNHctmx7mG8NLM

Nice work
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
I'm happy to announce that I've created an API implementation in C# for the website, see its own thread:

This project is an easy-to-use API implementation of 1Broker functions in the Microsoft .NET Framework, and is useful to build trading tools.
The class library is written in C#, and can run on any platform which supports PCLs (Portable Class Libraries).

Usage requirements

Versioning
The project uses Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 for keeping track of changes.

Donations
Donations are highly appreciated in order to keep the development alive.

• Bitcoin: 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
  • Monero: 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3x C3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Are you plan to put stop orders... if the price reach target to execute. Now the orders are placed immediately!

I think you need to use "Limit" for that.
Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
Are you plan to put stop orders... if the price reach target to execute. Now the orders are placed immediately!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How much leverage do they provide?

- Mayer Amschel

It's different for each market: https://1broker.com/?c=cfds
Activity: 140
How much leverage do they provide?

- Mayer Amschel
Gonna have my account open this week. Hoping the spreads/liquidity isn't too bad ...

Spreads are pretty decent on 1broker, the liquidity is insane.
Activity: 227
Gonna have my account open this week. Hoping the spreads/liquidity isn't too bad ...
Thank you for the hints about where to look at in order to guess where the prices will move to. I definitely will check things out and will see what chances i have to earn with it constantly.

Also if you don't have already, get an account at https://www.tradingview.com

They have a free basic account and paid versions have extended capabilities and features.

I already have one. And yes tradingview is great. Even though i think their implementation of elliot waves are not standard. But the amount of value they offer for free is great. Especially the "ideas" that are shared there. Very valuable.

And way better than bitcoinwisdom. I dont know why so many like that website, they could get way more on tradingview.

Agreed, the auto EW script isn't accurate at all. Better to do it manually imo.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Thank you for the hints about where to look at in order to guess where the prices will move to. I definitely will check things out and will see what chances i have to earn with it constantly.

They have a free basic account and paid versions have extended capabilities and features.

I already have one. And yes tradingview is great. Even though i think their implementation of elliot waves are not standard. But the amount of value they offer for free is great. Especially the "ideas" that are shared there. Very valuable.

And way better than bitcoinwisdom. I dont know why so many like that website, they could get way more on tradingview.

legendary
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Is trading forex with profit easier than trading bitcoin fiat pairs? With support and resistlines and so on. The Forex market is way bigger so i would think more traders believe in these indicators, so that its a self fullfilling prophecy.

Is it that way and is it easier to make the same profit?

It can be much more profitable....if you know what you're doing. Ever since I discovered 1broker I no longer trade alts/BTC. Just straight FX and mainly the top 3-4 pairs.

FX market has insane liquidity and is primarily news/economy driven, so regular weekly news reports can send pairs up or down (a lot a times). At different margins you can ride a trend for a few days/weeks and gain huge profits.

I tried trading with leverage on bitfinex, though the fees of 0.08% are huge. They work so hard against you that its hard to make a profit. Its like betting on a dice site whose house advantage is too high.

OKCoin works way better but still... all the things i learned about indicators are still not so easy put into consistently profitable trading.

So what you look for is weekly news reports? Can you tell which ones exactly?

Besides that, do you use indicators and if so which.

What are the trading fees? I found their fees page but it doesnt mention fees. They cant be zero like in the first table right?

FX is much different then trading on OKcoin and Bitfinex. You are best to learn the basics on http://www.babypips.com/school

Every week several FX sites publish the weeks scheduled reports ie: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

Plus on going economic situations have an affect as well ie; Greece and the state of the EURO.

Fees are the spread. Each FX pair, Index, etc has there own spread set and indicated on the order page.

Yes definitely, & I would add forexfactory.com/calendar &  /news to keep up to date w/ world economics, political finance, big news & press conferences, government officials' decisions that affect the prices, etc.
Is trading forex with profit easier than trading bitcoin fiat pairs? With support and resistlines and so on. The Forex market is way bigger so i would think more traders believe in these indicators, so that its a self fullfilling prophecy.

It can be much more profitable....if you know what you're doing. Ever since I discovered 1broker I no longer trade alts/BTC. Just straight FX and mainly the top 3-4 pairs.

FX market has insane liquidity and is primarily news/economy driven, so regular weekly news reports can send pairs up or down (a lot a times). At different margins you can ride a trend for a few days/weeks and gain huge profits.

I tried trading with leverage on bitfinex, though the fees of 0.08% are huge. They work so hard against you that its hard to make a profit. Its like betting on a dice site whose house advantage is too high.

OKCoin works way better but still... all the things i learned about indicators are still not so easy put into consistently profitable trading.

What are the trading fees? I found their fees page but it doesnt mention fees. They cant be zero like in the first table right?

FX is much different then trading on OKcoin and Bitfinex. You are best to learn the basics on http://www.babypips.com/school

Every week several FX sites publish the weeks scheduled reports ie: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

Plus on going economic situations have an affect as well ie; Greece and the state of the EURO.

Fees are the spread. Each FX pair, Index, etc has there own spread set and indicated on the order page.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi, I want join a broker where I can trade forex indices, stocks, commodities...
DO you accept other altcoins (maybe ltc/doge?) ? What is the minimum for withdraw in case one need urgently money? And in how many time I can receive my BTC? (Update also first post because the last news is date 2014 December).
I forgot to mention that the API should also allow for historical price data to be queried, and there should also be a call to request every available quote (not being limited to 20 markets).

I have also notified that every marked has a CFD type. What kind of other market types are you going to add? Options, maybe?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: