Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 22. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes, but the dates are too old, im speaking about 16-17 February.
The transactions you sent me are from 9 of this month.

I would like some help, i dont think im doing something wrong. Smiley
Please PM me the commandline you actually use to start the miner.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
WOA... it runs fine on my pc....
I have no clue why not shares!

Thanx for the info , i ll check it out Sad
Hello im trying to mine, with cudaminer.

NvidiaGT 555m

Mining from yesterday, nothing yet.
Is somethingg wrong?

Address : mTBob2x42Fhg8Ga3qsCDwoHG2HLW26hUic

Edit: since yesterday, there are no shares submitted for your address/username, please verify that you are actually using it for mining.
Activity: 4
Hello im trying to mine, with cudaminer.

NvidiaGT 555m

Mining from yesterday, nothing yet.
Is somethingg wrong?

Address : mTBob2x42Fhg8Ga3qsCDwoHG2HLW26hUic
Activity: 616
hello
i use cudaminer
with gtx 560i

address
mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf

mining from several hours but not yet received the payout, what's wrong?
Thanks
You get paid within 60 minutes when your account balance reaches 0.5 MAX. If it does not reach 0.5, you get paid within 72 hours max (usually 24 hours). Your current balance is 0.1, below the 0.5 threshold for immediate payment.

The balance for mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf
still 0
Your payment just went through.
Activity: 616
hello
i use cudaminer
with gtx 560i

address
mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf

mining from several hours but not yet received the payout, what's wrong?
Thanks
You get paid within 60 minutes when your account balance reaches 0.5 MAX. If it does not reach 0.5, you get paid within 72 hours max (usually 24 hours). Your current balance is 0.1, below the 0.5 threshold for immediate payment.

The balance for mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf
still 0
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
UP: problem solved, had to install AMD APP SDK with all the manual work like copying files, creating links etc.
Can't compile the linux version for some reason, using 64bit Ubuntu 12.10. Followed the link to "Linux (source code)", downloaded "cgminer_keccak", trying to build with "sh autogen.sh --enable-keccak --enable-scrypt --enable-opencl" but getting

Configuration Options Summary:

libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED
configure: error: No mining configured in

Can anyone help with this problem?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
1gh
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
We released MaxCoin CPUMiner for Mac OS X 64-bit (10.8, 10.9):
http://maxdl.1gh.com/cpuminer-mac64.zip

Activity: 213
Have someone config for gigabyte r9 270x? Thanks!!!
Activity: 350
Ok strange... I've got only about 390 Mh/s per card, not very good, my 7970 got about the same hashrate.
Write, please, your config. Are you using sgminer?

Finally I've obtained 404 MH/s on hd 7970 and 452 MH/s on r9 290 with cgminer 3.7.3 from 1gh:

"intensity" : "13",
"worksize" : "256",
"gpu-engine" : "1200,1000",
"gpu-fan" : "75,65",
"gpu-memclock" : "1050,1250",
Ok strange... I've got only about 390 Mh/s per card, not very good, my 7970 got about the same hashrate.
Write, please, your config. Are you using sgminer?
Activity: 3
Thanks for your help and quick reply!
Does anyone actually like this pool?  What are performance results for GPU?  I'm used to .01 - .013 btc per mh/s in scrypt but I understand this pool also does sha-256 on GPUs?  Can anyone clarify?  All I see are mostly people complaining about stability issues, software whoas, or reject/intensity things.  Doesn't sound like a real user friendly environment. 
Hi, I am on the pool team, cannot comment on its quality. Just so you do not get confused, we do not have any scrypt or sha256 coins (yet).
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Does anyone actually like this pool?  What are performance results for GPU?  I'm used to .01 - .013 btc per mh/s in scrypt but I understand this pool also does sha-256 on GPUs?  Can anyone clarify?  All I see are mostly people complaining about stability issues, software whoas, or reject/intensity things.  Doesn't sound like a real user friendly environment. 
I am new to this, so I am sorry if this question is stupid... my current balance is 0.0923 MAX... does that mean I will recieve roughly 1/10th of a maxcoin or does it mean something else... Thanks for your help
Yes, it means that.
Activity: 3
I am new to this, so I am sorry if this question is stupid... my current balance is 0.0923 MAX... does that mean I will recieve roughly 1/10th of a maxcoin or does it mean something else... Thanks for your help
Thank you! Now, about 4 hours later, the amount is credited. The next payment that was issued about 30 minutes ago is not in my wallet yet. Is the network THAT slow?
If you can see the payment transaction on blockexplorer (chain link right to tx id in your payments stats), it is already on the network, but your wallet may be slow to get synchronized. For pool payments policy, please take a look at the 'Rewards' block on the pool main page.
Pages:
Jump to: