Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 24. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
what -I should I use for 7950? it seemed to set it self at 5 without setting it to anything

13 too, and experiment with workgroup size (-w)

what range of numbers should i be experimenting with for workgroup size

also thanks for the replies
64, 128, 256.

i 13 gave me tons or rejects, i tried 11 because thats what gui miner script use to set it at

question about worksize. what if I dont set it, because the command line from the 1gh site doesnt have -w or -I in it
It is set automatically then, please try what is best for your card.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
what -I should I use for 7950? it seemed to set it self at 5 without setting it to anything

64, 128, 256.

i 13 gave me tons or rejects, i tried 11 because thats what gui miner script use to set it at

question about worksize. what if I dont set it, because the command line from the 1gh site doesnt have -w or -I in it

64, 128, 256.

Any have good settings for R9 280x ?  Tongue
Just "-I 13", and overclock cores to maximum that power/heat allows.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Any have good settings for R9 280x ?  Tongue
I have 2x 7950s I am getting 240 mh/s from each card. Is that right or do I need to change something.

Thanks

edit: hash rate has dropped drastically since posting this

edit2: ok it has stabilized at 240 for a long time now, but I am able to use my computer with no lag at all so there has to be something I can do to send more power to my GPUs
Hi.

I was mining -scrypt on middlecoin with sgminer earlier.
My hashrate on 5x290's was 4,2MH/s in total.

Here, with cgminer it is 2,1GH and WU is 463/s in total.
Is is good?

Code:
(5s):2.192G (avg):2.084Gh/s | A:105952  R:4224  HW:0  WU:464.2/m  WUE:0.0%
 ST: 2  SS: 7  NB: 36  LW: 730  GF: 1  RF: 0
 Connected to maxpool.1gh.com diff 256 with stratum as user xxx
 Pool 0  Diff: 103K  Started: [18:53:24]  Best share: 3.06K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 GPU 0:  63.0C 4563RPM | 432.4M/418.2Mh/s | R:0.6% HW:0 WU: 93.6/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 1:  60.0C 4386RPM | 430.6M/416.7Mh/s | R:4.8% HW:0 WU: 92.1/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 2:  64.0C 4478RPM | 427.5M/415.9Mh/s | R:7.1% HW:0 WU: 96.0/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 3:  67.0C 4329RPM | 430.6M/417.2Mh/s | R:2.7% HW:0 WU: 89.5/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 4:  59.0C 4476RPM | 430.8M/416.9Mh/s | R:3.7% HW:0 WU: 93.4/m T:1 I:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bat file is:
Code:
cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u xxx -p x -g 1 -w 512 -I 13 --gpu-fan 100

Can I make more power from my rig?
I'm new to kessak.

Thank You.
Best Regards.
I have seen reports of 290X doing up to 850MHs, but do not know the tuning parameters. Only can tell that you have to overclock cores to max and downclock memory to min. You are probably better off asking on irc #maxcoin and #maxhelp on freenode.
Activity: 10
Hi.

I was mining -scrypt on middlecoin with sgminer earlier.
My hashrate on 5x290's was 4,2MH/s in total.

Here, with cgminer it is 2,1GH and WU is 463/s in total.
Is is good?

Code:
(5s):2.192G (avg):2.084Gh/s | A:105952  R:4224  HW:0  WU:464.2/m  WUE:0.0%
 ST: 2  SS: 7  NB: 36  LW: 730  GF: 1  RF: 0
 Connected to maxpool.1gh.com diff 256 with stratum as user xxx
 Pool 0  Diff: 103K  Started: [18:53:24]  Best share: 3.06K
 GPU 0:  63.0C 4563RPM | 432.4M/418.2Mh/s | R:0.6% HW:0 WU: 93.6/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 1:  60.0C 4386RPM | 430.6M/416.7Mh/s | R:4.8% HW:0 WU: 92.1/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 2:  64.0C 4478RPM | 427.5M/415.9Mh/s | R:7.1% HW:0 WU: 96.0/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 3:  67.0C 4329RPM | 430.6M/417.2Mh/s | R:2.7% HW:0 WU: 89.5/m T:1 I:13
 GPU 4:  59.0C 4476RPM | 430.8M/416.9Mh/s | R:3.7% HW:0 WU: 93.4/m T:1 I:13

My bat file is:
Code:
cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u xxx -p x -g 1 -w 512 -I 13 --gpu-fan 100

Can I make more power from my rig?
I'm new to kessak.

Thank You.
Best Regards.
hello
i use cudaminer
with gtx 560i

address
mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf

mining from several hours but not yet received the payout, what's wrong?
Thanks
You get paid within 60 minutes when your account balance reaches 0.5 MAX. If it does not reach 0.5, you get paid within 72 hours max (usually 24 hours). Your current balance is 0.1, below the 0.5 threshold for immediate payment.
Activity: 616
hello
i use cudaminer
with gtx 560i

address
mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf

mining from several hours but not yet received the payout, what's wrong?
Thanks
Maxcoin pool maintenance is over now, hashrate and shares display should now be correct.

Please note we have 2% fee when pool hashpower is between 50% and 60% of total network hashpower and 3% when above 60%. We advise to consider switching the pool when we are above 50% as coin decentralization is essential for its image and value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I'm mining MaxCoin with 1GH.com using Cudaminer, and I have an NVIDIA Quadro 4000 graphics card that I'm using. Oh, and I'm on a windows 7, 64 bit computer. Things seem to be working, but I want to be sure that I'm not potentially burning up my graphics card.  I have my connection string set to:

cudaminer.exe -H 1 -l F512x16 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333/ -u account -p password

I'm getting what I think is decent performance, I think... but not earning much in the way of maxcoins...seems to take a lot of effort just to earn tiny fractions.  

The command window indicates that hashes seem to average around 28280 khash/s unless I start doing stuff on my computer, then it gets lower.  Anyway, the temperature seems stable around 77 to 78 degrees, and it is operating at the gpu stated upper limits.  I'm getting quite a few yays, and only an occasional boo.  Here is a link to a screen shot of the command window and gpu z.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E0rFsXEmnBVDh6aWlGSVEzZk0/edit?usp=sharing

Can someone who understands this stuff tell me if I'm within a good range to maintain optimal performance while keeping my graphics card in good shape???  Or am I risking wearing it out?  Is there a more appropriate setting for my graphics card?

Also, I've been letting the program run pretty consistently all day (probably over 16 hours I think), and I've only earned 0.16 MAX.  That seems kind of low, doesn't it?Huh

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Katherine
That card is too expensive to use for mining. It is not worth it, specially if your job depends on that professional device.

Please request assistance at the cudaminer thread, though. I'm an newbie at Nvidia mining too  Smiley: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229

If you actually love to try mining, I suggest you rent an Amazon EC2 GPU HVM spot instance Windows Server 2008
 or purchase an ATI R9-270 card (or better yet, wait to evaluate the incoming R9-280 and R7-265).
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

The hashrate display on our site is incorrect now while we are flushing queued shares into our main system. Besides, we have increased fees for when our hashrate is above safe. This is calculated based not on the hashrate but by percentage of found blocks which is reliable enough.

OK, good to hear! Keep up the good work...
Boot some of your highest hashrate users and make them migrate to another pool. It's irresponsible to continue without taking action.

The hashrate display on our site is incorrect now while we are flushing queued shares into our main system. Besides, we have increased fees for when our hashrate is above safe. This is calculated based not on the hashrate but by percentage of found blocks which is reliable enough.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Boot some of your highest hashrate users and make them migrate to another pool. It's irresponsible to continue without taking action.

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
helllo i'm on linux and i can't comile this version https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_keccak

the sh autogen.sh --enable-keccak --enable-scrypt --enable-opencl

seems to be ok and return

Configuration Options Summary:

libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: FOUND. GPU mining support enabled
  scrypt...............: Enabled
  keccak...............: Enabled
  ADL..................: SDK NOT found, GPU monitoring support DISABLED

Avalon.ASICs.........: Disabled
  BFL.ASICs............: Disabled
  KnC.ASICs............: Disabled
  BitForce.FPGAs.......: Disabled
  BitFury.ASICs........: Disabled
  Hashfast.ASICs.......: Disabled
  Icarus.ASICs/FPGAs...: Disabled
  Klondike.ASICs.......: Disabled
  ModMiner.FPGAs.......: Disabled

Compilation............: make (or gmake)
  CPPFLAGS.............:
  CFLAGS...............: -g -O2
  LDFLAGS..............:  -lpthread
  LDADD................:  -lcurl   compat/jansson-2.5/src/.libs/libjansson.a -lpthread -L/opt/AMDAPP/lib/x86 -lOpenCL    -lm  -lrt

Installation...........: make install (as root if needed, with 'su' or 'sudo')
  prefix...............: /usr/local

BUT THE MAKE ... doenst run  i have error

root@smos-1:/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
Making all in lib
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
  GEN    signal.h
  GEN    string.h
make  all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[4]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
Making all in compat
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
Making all in jansson-2.5
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make  all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
Making all in src
make[5]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5/src'
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c -o dump.lo dump.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c dump.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/dump.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c dump.c -o dump.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/dump.Tpo .deps/dump.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c -o error.lo error.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c error.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/error.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c error.c -o error.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/error.Tpo .deps/error.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT hashtable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hashtable.Tpo -c -o hashtable.lo hashtable.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT hashtable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hashtable.Tpo -c hashtable.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/hashtable.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT hashtable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hashtable.Tpo -c hashtable.c -o hashtable.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/hashtable.Tpo .deps/hashtable.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT load.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/load.Tpo -c -o load.lo load.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT load.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/load.Tpo -c load.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/load.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT load.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/load.Tpo -c load.c -o load.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/load.Tpo .deps/load.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT memory.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/memory.Tpo -c -o memory.lo memory.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT memory.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/memory.Tpo -c memory.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/memory.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT memory.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/memory.Tpo -c memory.c -o memory.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/memory.Tpo .deps/memory.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT pack_unpack.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo -c -o pack_unpack.lo pack_unpack.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT pack_unpack.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo -c pack_unpack.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/pack_unpack.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT pack_unpack.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo -c pack_unpack.c -o pack_unpack.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo .deps/pack_unpack.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strbuffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strbuffer.Tpo -c -o strbuffer.lo strbuffer.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strbuffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strbuffer.Tpo -c strbuffer.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/strbuffer.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strbuffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strbuffer.Tpo -c strbuffer.c -o strbuffer.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/strbuffer.Tpo .deps/strbuffer.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strconv.Tpo -c -o strconv.lo strconv.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strconv.Tpo -c strconv.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/strconv.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strconv.Tpo -c strconv.c -o strconv.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/strconv.Tpo .deps/strconv.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT value.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/value.Tpo -c -o value.lo value.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT value.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/value.Tpo -c value.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/value.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT value.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/value.Tpo -c value.c -o value.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/value.Tpo .deps/value.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -no-undefined -export-symbols-regex '^json_' -version-info 9:0:5  -o libjansson.la -rpath /usr/local/lib dump.lo error.lo hashtable.lo load.lo memory.lo pack_unpack.lo strbuffer.lo strconv.lo utf.lo value.lo
libtool: link: rm -fr  .libs/libjansson.a .libs/libjansson.exp .libs/libjansson.la .libs/libjansson.lai .libs/libjansson.so .libs/libjansson.so.4 .libs/libjansson.so.4.5.0 .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link: /usr/bin/nm -B  .libs/dump.o .libs/error.o .libs/hashtable.o .libs/load.o .libs/memory.o .libs/pack_unpack.o .libs/strbuffer.o .libs/strconv.o .libs/utf.o .libs/value.o   | sed -n -e 's/^.*[        ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[     ][      ]*\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2 \2/p' | /bin/sed 's/.* //' | sort | uniq > .libs/libjansson.exp
libtool: link: /bin/grep -E -e "^json_" ".libs/libjansson.exp" > ".libs/libjansson.expT"
libtool: link: mv -f ".libs/libjansson.expT" ".libs/libjansson.exp"
libtool: link: echo "{ global:" > .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link:  cat .libs/libjansson.exp | sed -e "s/\(.*\)/\1;/" >> .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link:  echo "local: *; };" >> .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link:  gcc -shared  .libs/dump.o .libs/error.o .libs/hashtable.o .libs/load.o .libs/memory.o .libs/pack_unpack.o .libs/strbuffer.o .libs/strconv.o .libs/utf.o .libs/value.o      -Wl,-soname -Wl,libjansson.so.4 -Wl,-version-script -Wl,.libs/libjansson.ver -o .libs/libjansson.so.4.5.0
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libjansson.so.4" && ln -s "libjansson.so.4.5.0" "libjansson.so.4")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libjansson.so" && ln -s "libjansson.so.4.5.0" "libjansson.so")
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libjansson.a  dump.o error.o hashtable.o load.o memory.o pack_unpack.o strbuffer.o strconv.o utf.o value.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libjansson.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libjansson.la" && ln -s "../libjansson.la" "libjansson.la" )
make[5]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5/src'
make[5]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[5]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[4]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
Making all in ccan
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/ccan'
  CC     opt/libccan_a-helpers.o
  CC     opt/libccan_a-opt.o
  CC     opt/libccan_a-parse.o
  CC     opt/libccan_a-usage.o
  AR     libccan.a
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/ccan'
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
  CC     cgminer-cgminer.o
  CC     cgminer-util.o
  CC     cgminer-sha2.o
  CC     cgminer-api.o
  CC     cgminer-logging.o
  CC     cgminer-driver-opencl.o
  CC     cgminer-ocl.o
  CC     cgminer-findnonce.o
  CC     cgminer-adl.o
  CC     cgminer-scrypt.o
  CC     cgminer-keccak.o
  CCLD   cgminer
cgminer-cgminer.o:(.data+0x32c): undefined reference to `set_gpu_threads'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [cgminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Can't see my stats on maxcoin. WTF? Pool accepting shares.
Due to load spike, pool's share queues have grown a lot. We are working on it, all your shares will get accounted in 30-40 minutes and payed properly.
Pages:
Jump to: