Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 23. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Thank you! Now, about 4 hours later, the amount is credited. The next payment that was issued about 30 minutes ago is not in my wallet yet. Is the network THAT slow?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, I am minine for address mYs1JFM5crsfeYm9agVTzfMZCnJjupnUEd and received two payments without problems. Now the third payment suddenly does not show in my wallet: 685ad744ba96680d34e1aa7e3f39845a3b985268fa1a870b221079470e8fa094
What can I do to have that transaction credited to my wallet?

Please make sure your wallet is synchronized with the network. Adding nodes from this list may help: https://github.com/Max-Coin/clients/blob/master/example-maxcoin.conf ('addnode' lines).
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Hi, I am minine for address mYs1JFM5crsfeYm9agVTzfMZCnJjupnUEd and received two payments without problems. Now the third payment suddenly does not show in my wallet: 685ad744ba96680d34e1aa7e3f39845a3b985268fa1a870b221079470e8fa094
What can I do to have that transaction credited to my wallet?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
How about profitability, Ant Miner?
Activity: 350
Ok strange... I've got about 392 Mh/s with I 14 and w 512, does that seem correct?
I have read 290X can do 450MHs. -w 512 probably makes no sense as it is not natural to AMD compute units, rather 256 max fits them. Please try -I 13 with workgroup sizes 64, 128 and 256.

I've got about 415MHs with engine clock raised to 1000 with whatever worksize from 64 to 512 and intensity 13/14.
This is as much advise as I can give, sorry. Please try asking on irc channels #maxcoin and #maxhelp on freenode, there are more experienced miners there who could perhaps give a better advise.

Ok thanks for your help, I'll run at those clocks for now Smiley
Ok strange... I've got about 392 Mh/s with I 14 and w 512, does that seem correct?
I have read 290X can do 450MHs. -w 512 probably makes no sense as it is not natural to AMD compute units, rather 256 max fits them. Please try -I 13 with workgroup sizes 64, 128 and 256.

I've got about 415MHs with engine clock raised to 1000 with whatever worksize from 64 to 512 and intensity 13/14.
This is as much advise as I can give, sorry. Please try asking on irc channels #maxcoin and #maxhelp on freenode, there are more experienced miners there who could perhaps give a better advise.

Ok strange... I've got only about 390 Mh/s per card, not very good, my 7970 got about the same hashrate.
Yes exactly. If I stop cgminer for keccak and run sgminer for instance I can adjust memory clock just fine.
Actually never heard of such an issue. But it should not be a problem, as I said: the video memory is not used by keccak algorithm, clocking it up only wastes power/increases heat.
Yes exactly. If I stop cgminer for keccak and run sgminer for instance I can adjust memory clock just fine.
I have a problem with my r9 290s, the memory clock stays at 150mhz whatever I do. I can't change it with cgminer or conf file or even afterburner it always stays at 150...
The problem might be your card actually, probably you have to RMA it. However, if this is for maxcoin, memory frequency does not affect hps at all.

I have 6 of them, working fine with sgminer, vertcoin miner, etc
So you cannot adjust memclock only when running cgminer for keccak?
I have a problem with my r9 290s, the memory clock stays at 150mhz whatever I do. I can't change it with cgminer or conf file or even afterburner it always stays at 150...
The problem might be your card actually, probably you have to RMA it. However, if this is for maxcoin, memory frequency does not affect hps at all.

I have 6 of them, working fine with sgminer, vertcoin miner, etc
I can't connect to the pool using the basic command given and the latest miner build.

Windows ati
What is the error message you get?
Activity: 51
I can't connect to the pool using the basic command given and the latest miner build.

Windows ati
Activity: 21
what -I should I use for 7950? it seemed to set it self at 5 without setting it to anything

13 too, and experiment with workgroup size (-w)

what range of numbers should i be experimenting with for workgroup size

also thanks for the replies
64, 128, 256.

i 13 gave me tons or rejects, i tried 11 because thats what gui miner script use to set it at

question about worksize. what if I dont set it, because the command line from the 1gh site doesnt have -w or -I in it
It is set automatically then, please try what is best for your card.

last questions hopefully, thanks so much for your help already seeing about 100mh more

should I be seeing the same hash rates and when I min scrypt coins? or does that completely change with the algo?

what about thread concurrency, how do I set it and should I set it?
It is not related to scrypt, and thread concurrency does not make sense. The algorithm is more like bitcoin.

thanks for all the help, gunna keep messing around with -I and -w see what works best
what -I should I use for 7950? it seemed to set it self at 5 without setting it to anything

64, 128, 256.

i 13 gave me tons or rejects, i tried 11 because thats what gui miner script use to set it at

question about worksize. what if I dont set it, because the command line from the 1gh site doesnt have -w or -I in it

last questions hopefully, thanks so much for your help already seeing about 100mh more

should I be seeing the same hash rates and when I min scrypt coins? or does that completely change with the algo?

It is not related to scrypt, and thread concurrency does not make sense. The algorithm is more like bitcoin.
Activity: 21

64, 128, 256.

Pages:
Jump to: