Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 27. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
cgminer 3.7 windows is up for testing at  http://maxdl.1gh.com/cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.2.zip , please share your experience with it.

I have used this new cgminer and find it to have exactly the same results as the 3.6.6 keccak, in other words, I see no reason to change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
cgminer 3.7 windows is up for testing at  http://maxdl.1gh.com/cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.2.zip , please share your experience with it.

nice work saving the 3.7.2 ckolivas no longer lists it at github - the first thing I wanna test is will it work for scrypt also? if not - would you please compile it with that switch on? also make your donations address available Smiley keep up the good work!
Yes, it is compiled with scrypt. It is in fact this fork: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth
I've been told it is great for scrypt specifically.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
thanks, on Win i get WU:93 with I:10
but same brand of cards I get WU:83 and WU:80 with I:10 in linux. any settings there I can use to get it as fast in Windows ?

R9 290 cards
Activity: 35

nice work saving the 3.7.2 ckolivas no longer lists it at github - the first thing I wanna test is will it work for scrypt also? if not - would you please compile it with that switch on? also make your donations address available Smiley keep up the good work!
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
thank you very much
reorder is you version faster than 1gh version ?
Well, it is the next 1gh version, but according to my tests it is not faster. But I can only test on two GCN cards, for other kinds it may be different. And, some guys are experiencing crashes with 3.6, 3.7 will solve it for them (hopefully).
Activity: 11
reorder is you version faster than 1gh version ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thank You guys for doing such a good job with your 1gh pools, but i´m still having issues with Maxcoin. The new cgminer crashes even more often than the old one, no matter what settings i use, sometimes after minutes.

Another problem is that for my CPU-Rig with 2*E5 2687 i can hardly find any shares with minerd. i seems that VARDIFF doesnt kick in for some reasons.
I´m using a different address for the CPU Rig. Is there a way to set the difficulty manualy ?

Thanks in advance !

I am currently implementing the Maxcoin algorithm on cgminer 3.7 codebase, this should solve the crashes issue. The background here is that I have initially forked and fixed the version Maxcoin project has put on their github, but that one was 3.6-based, and 3.6 is prone to crashes and does not perform as well.

Regarding your CPU mining issues, would you plese PM me the address you mine with so I could do a little investigation?
We need windows version!

I am currently implementing the Maxcoin algorithm on cgminer 3.7 codebase, this should solve the crashes issue. The background here is that I have initially forked and fixed the version Maxcoin project has put on their github, but that one was 3.6-based, and 3.6 is prone to crashes and does not perform as well.

Regarding your CPU mining issues, would you plese PM me the address you mine with so I could do a little investigation?

great news, thanks, hopefully it will be ready soon
I have Linux Maxcoin build of another great cgminer fork running already, if you would like to try it before release, pull it from here: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth

build with 'sh autogen.sh --enable-keccak --enable-opencl; make'
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

great news, thanks, hopefully it will be ready soon
Activity: 296
Sure, just PM me your email address.

@reorder My 4x R9 280x system also crashes frequently (better: cgminer 3.6), So I am really waiting for your 3.7 port. Any ETA when it is done? Thanks!

@Armchair Miner Can you point me to the "nearly stable" version? Thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile

the new maxcoin cgminer (downloaded today) is stopping / crashing / ending more often.

it just stops, without killing the catalyst drivers. cgwatcher is restarting it, no problem, but it's odd. More often than your old version.

Any explanations? Is there a change history? What have you improved? Is perhaps the hashrate higher, and I need to up' the voltage?

I suggest that you add to the version number, so that we know which version we have (3.6.6.1 or 3.6.6.2 so far, I guess)

Thanks a million! 

P.S.: Very good work in this maxcoin debacle.  Mentioned you here and in this longer essay here.

@reorder My 4x R9 280x system also crashes frequently (better: cgminer 3.6), So I am really waiting for your 3.7 port. Any ETA when it is done? Thanks!

In a few hours. 'A few' may happen to be quite a few though, like 10-12.
How to download the new version??
It will be posted on max.1gh.com
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

How to download the new version??

Activity: 1

Thank You guys for doing such a good job with your 1gh pools, but i´m still having issues with Maxcoin. The new cgminer crashes even more often than the old one, no matter what settings i use, sometimes after minutes.

Another problem is that for my CPU-Rig with 2*E5 2687 i can hardly find any shares with minerd. i seems that VARDIFF doesnt kick in for some reasons.
I´m using a different address for the CPU Rig. Is there a way to set the difficulty manualy ?

Thanks in advance !

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am using older version, but tried the "start, stop, cmd for cg and all it ever did was crash my pc. I can't sit and babysit my whole pc for the entire time today and already lost lots of time to cg crash and im sleeping/away etc, so now until fixed I am only mining this when I am at pc 24/7 to watch which sucks can't watch movie etc but wtv, ima mine some other coins when im away and don't know if cmd will dissapear/etc when i just step out of for a bit or sleep.
Activity: 6

Thanks in advance !

Pages:
Jump to: