Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 24. (Read 99014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Thanks for the instant reply. Just downloaded and syncing. What is the outcome of following this steps. Do I see coins in my wallet generated every 1 hour?

If only it were that easy :-)

Your computer will be competing with about 100 other computers (currently) trying to secure the block chain every time someone sends coins on the network there is a minimum 1% TXFEE.

The SNF "air drop" bounces 100K coin blocks between the seed nodes every 1/2 hour at :15 and :45 minutes past the hour currently.  Every time it does a 1K block reward is available to the miner that solves the block security POW first.

Once you have coins you can earn 5% interest per annum by holding them in your wallet for a minimum of 30 days.

Best of luck to you!

-dvd
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

How can one join the airdrop? What are the instructions to follow to be part of the 2GIVE airdrop campaign?

Welcome Future Stakeholder!

1. Download the 2GIVE wallet software:

http://2Give.Info/#download

2. In the Options menu enable:

"Compete for block rewards by mining (POW)"

3. Leave the wallet running in the background

2GIVE takes on average 1-2% CPU so it's safe to leave running 24x7 !   It is unlike any other crypto out there <3

-dvd

Thanks for the instant reply. Just downloaded and syncing. What is the outcome of following this steps. Do I see coins in my wallet generated every 1 hour?
legendary

How can one join the airdrop? What are the instructions to follow to be part of the 2GIVE airdrop campaign?

Welcome Future Stakeholder!

1. Download the 2GIVE wallet software:

http://2Give.Info/#download

2. In the Options menu enable:

"Compete for block rewards by mining (POW)"

3. Leave the wallet running in the background

2GIVE takes on average 1-2% CPU so it's safe to leave running 24x7 !   It is unlike any other crypto out there <3

-dvd
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Looks like the SNF "air-drop" has succeeded at powering up the chain to a point where it's self-sustaining at a minimal rate.

We weren't sure how many people were going to take the block rewards and run off to the exchange so it's very encouraging to see those POS blocks popping in the mix on the block explorers <3

To be clear, we designed 2GIVE to support BOTH stakeholders and miners to help secure the chain -- and the exchanges are a necessary (and welcome!) part of our ecosphere.

Transactions feed the miners -- and they have to create transactions themselves in order to move their coins to the exchanges which in turn, creates more rewards for others to earn.  It's a beautiful cycle ;-)

2GIVE re-levels the playing field for everyone again -- there is currently NO ADVANTAGE for a pool to operate and no known way to leverage ASIC's or GPU's -- just run the wallet and turn on "compete for block rewards".  THAT makes this coin unique.

"2GIVE makes mining fun again" is one example of the kinds of PM's I'm getting here and on FB. 

The "air-drop" is going to continue for the foreseeable future!   

We've adjusted the cadence now from every hour at :00 and :30 to now at :15 and :45 minute marks to help fill in the the future POS blocks for stakeholders to build chain momentum for block confirmation.  This will continue for a month and then we'll adjust the window again.

Thanks again to you, our stakeholders for helping secure the 2GIVE network and for your continued support!

It's Better 2GIVE!

-dvd

Congratulations! Glad to hear the airdrop is still going on, although I've had very little success so far with my two nodes

legendary

Congratulations! Glad to hear the airdrop is still going on, although I've had very little success so far with my two nodes

Make sure that you have "Compete for Block Rewards (POW)" enabled in the Options tab.  Once set it will persist across restarts.

We don't enable it by default.

Good luck!

-dvd
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Looks like the SNF "air-drop" has succeeded at powering up the chain to a point where it's self-sustaining at a minimal rate.

We weren't sure how many people were going to take the block rewards and run off to the exchange so it's very encouraging to see those POS blocks popping in the mix on the block explorers <3

To be clear, we designed 2GIVE to support BOTH stakeholders and miners to help secure the chain -- and the exchanges are a necessary (and welcome!) part of our ecosphere.

Transactions feed the miners -- and they have to create transactions themselves in order to move their coins to the exchanges which in turn, creates more rewards for others to earn.  It's a beautiful cycle ;-)

2GIVE re-levels the playing field for everyone again -- there is currently NO ADVANTAGE for a pool to operate and no known way to leverage ASIC's or GPU's -- just run the wallet and turn on "compete for block rewards".  THAT makes this coin unique.

"2GIVE makes mining fun again" is one example of the kinds of PM's I'm getting here and on FB. 

We've adjusted the cadence now from every hour at :00 and :30 to now at :15 and :45 minute marks to help fill in the the future POS blocks for stakeholders to build chain momentum for block confirmation.  This will continue for a month and then we'll adjust the window again.

Thanks again to you, our stakeholders for helping secure the 2GIVE network and for your continued support!

It's Better 2GIVE!

-dvd

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
We will touch the moon soon.
legendary
node for [2GIVE]:
addnode=91.121.221.92:6763

Thanks for sharing but this should largely be unnecessary since we maintain a global seed node network that is wired into the wallet both as DNS entries and as static IPs

Also the cryptoid blockexplorer can export a list for you!  Currently 61 nodes listed:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/2give/#!network

Just click on the "node list" button

As of this moment our seed nodes have seen ~440 unique peers and we average 90-100 connected wallets 24x7

-dvd
legendary
i have bought as 75 satos  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Our recommendation is always to remove your coins from the exchange and hold them in your wallet so that you can earn interest on them as well as help us secure the network through staking.

We <3 stakeholders

-dvd
legendary

It's Better 2GIVE!

-dvd
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i have bought as 75 satos  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
been buying in over a few days,

looks to be the right time.
I guess you are right. RC5 should be there soon, and thus people trying to push the price down will regret not keeping their coins.
Activity: 814
Only few days, and I can start experimenting the staking of 2Give.
Activity: 814

Yes, it looks like that the price is now going to right direction, but I think that it is still extremely cheap considering that it has some unique features.
Activity: 924
I AM

legendary
CROSS POSTED FROM https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15052642

[CAPT] CAPTcoin : 2GIVE OFFER MODIFIED
Today at 03:49:49 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #3281

We are STILL unable to sync the CAPT blockchain !!

There is some serious memory leak in the wallet that causes the node to crash and force a reboot several times per day while just trying to sync the block chain to get current.

Unless our wallet can get up to current by Sunday night, we'll have to rescind our SWAP offer as we'll be unable to execute it.

-dvd
legendary

We now have the QR-CODES being generated and composited into the .html file that represents the paper wallet.

They are REALLY ugly at the moment but from here we can start building beautiful HTML Templates

Since it is TRIVIAL for us to now do a "file merge" operation to take the Address & Private Key strings PLUS the QR-CODES and blend them into a template to produce the paper wallet.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fprojectgivecoin%2Fvideos%2F628364857313287%2F
legendary
Check out the latest little video posted to the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/projectgivecoin/

It shows a Gift* address being created and a small (no qr-code) paper wallet being written to disk and then launched in the desktop browser for rendering.

From here a few things to wrap up before the RC5 release:

1. Add the QR-CODES to the paper wallet output
2. Move the .html template to a file on the disk and digitally sign it (a .sig file)
    This is a way of making sure that no one tampers with it since we launch a web-browser we don't want someone attacking your wallet through the template system
3. Update the default path / config so that it can be saved in options

Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good about the small bug fixes and this major new feature add <3

-dvd
legendary
Activity: 1120
Looking good here. Time to buy a few.
legendary
Activity: 1190

I like this coin. I hope for a good future. Has anyone joined the public network of 2GIVE holders yet?

Pages:
Jump to: