Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 28. (Read 99014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

RC5-DEV has been pushed to GIT with a display fix, hopefully for both self-sends and for staking blocks

I may need to release a RC4.1 since staking is about to kick in for everyone else starting on the 25th...

-dvd

I'm buying a shitload of this coin so that I'm ready for steaking and then I'll have a juicy steak in my garden. Smiley

LOL -- thanks for your support -- POS mining is actually VERY beneficial for the network and helps secure the chain.

I don't consider it to be a selfish activity at all.

You'll earn 5% per annum, and everyone else gets a chance to compete for 1% of your coins when you decide to send some to the exchange.

;-)
legendary
We hit an overnight high of 96 active connections on our seed node network and showing a total of 294 unique "peers" discovered to date!

We're easily outpacing most ALTS in terms of consistent network support.

ALSO we're getting A LOT of really positive feedback about the mining system we devised that makes it not only profitable to support the network by turning on "Compete for block rewards (POW) - but people are almost giddy excited again about mining!

The system so far shows good resilience to any kind of ASIC or pool mining since the network does not accept empty blocks -- which means you really can't mine unless there is something to work on, namely a TX in the mempool.

THANK YOU to all of the early adopters -- if you have any other ALT that you think we should consider offering a swap for, feel free to post it here!

-dvd
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

RC5-DEV has been pushed to GIT with a display fix, hopefully for both self-sends and for staking blocks

I may need to release a RC4.1 since staking is about to kick in for everyone else starting on the 25th...

-dvd

I'm buying a shitload of this coin so that I'm ready for steaking and then I'll have a juicy steak in my garden. Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
yobit sell wall 4.8BTC @99 satoshi 2give
legendary

-dvd
legendary
I can now confirm that Strength In Numbers Foundation (SNF) is no longer the largest stakeholder at the Bittrex exchange, having slowly withdrawn it's balance down now to 20M coins total at the exchange by sending them to the well known public donation address:

https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/address/GiveCoin8hYRfrg5A5J4QHuiQ4KZWjYAJj

I will also reiterate that at no time has SNF performed ANY trades either buying or selling on the exchange.

In the future any public sales using any exchange will be announced in well in advance.

In the mean time, our primary focus remains on enhancing the value of the wallet on the following planned schedule (subject to change):

RC5 - Gift* paper wallet production
RC6 - Donation list pulled from https://doabitofgood.com
RC7 - In wallet exchange support via API keys

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength In Numbers Foundation
A non-profit digital trust

legendary

Most DEFINITELY a display bug -- good job finding it first PENAMBANG!

LOL -- good grief no -- please tell me those are NOT in the blockchain -- looks like a bug

do you have a TXID you can share or PM me?

-dvd

Thanks DvD, how about this?

Is that normal?
legendary
No, tx reward belong to POW miner, not mine.

So should this be displayed as a SEND or as a REWARD?

Trying to figure out why your overview is confused -- what does it look like in the Transactions page?

-dvd

I'm collecting my reward and send it to my another address as one bigger chunk like this:
Code:
https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/tx/f25bc73db4672a418d590c46159723e3e93f2b44ddb9bb34f24c8617852053ee

AH HA!  I KNEW IT ;-)

You always bring me the best bugs/puzzles!

This explains why the overview panel is confused on how to display the TX -- we don't have a custom icon for "intra-wallet transfers"

Also, its likely an uninitialized  TXFEE variable which should be set to ZERO before calculating -- I'll confirm and fix if that's it.

I'll take a look later today and let you know for sure and then comp you a BUG BOUNTY reward

As well as disable coincontrol from the menu's and put it in either compile time or an advanced console command...tbd...

-dvd
Activity: 548

Trying to figure out why your overview is confused -- what does it look like in the Transactions page?

-dvd

I'm collecting my reward and send it to my another address as one bigger chunk like this:
Code:
https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/tx/f25bc73db4672a418d590c46159723e3e93f2b44ddb9bb34f24c8617852053ee

legendary

-dvd

PS:  your send icon is not the same as production wallets -- we changed that icon to be the hand dropping coins on a send and receiving coins on gets...
legendary

This looks like a case where you had both a SEND and a BLOCK reward -- so it may be confused about which side of the transaction it should be displaying.

Can you confirm that's the case?   That you did a normal send AND your wallet won the block reward?

Thanks !!

-dvd

Is that normal?
legendary
I have done NOTHING with the control-panel from the original coinbase so you're on your own there...

Can't tell if you had selected any inputs or not?

!! Tread at your own risk !!

In fact it's something that I had considered disabling since there is really no reason to allow people to tinker with how and where transactions flow in 2GIVE

I think I will for the production binaries and make it a compile time option for the source code.

-dvd

Another bug in coin control...

Another bug in coin control...

legendary
Code:
https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/tx/29ae1bfc1e64d174676eb19f6bd66f6291e11b606b75753f6a60e7851ad7d935

Must be a bug in the display because clearly the block doesn't show that kind of fee...

https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/height/2012

I'll take a look later today!  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  You'll get a bug bounty reward for this!!

In the next week we'll be expanding the 2Give.Info website with a login panel for stakeholders and a bug tracker system in addition to our own SMF message board system that we want to link to the chain for both "status" and "tipping/voting"

Thank you for keeping an eagle on 2GIVE and helping to make it great!

-dvd
Code:
https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/tx/29ae1bfc1e64d174676eb19f6bd66f6291e11b606b75753f6a60e7851ad7d935
legendary

LOL -- good grief no -- please tell me those are NOT in the blockchain -- looks like a bug

do you have a TXID you can share or PM me?

-dvd

Is that normal?

Is that normal?
legendary
I am confused  Huh
old give total coin supply is 339678000.00000000
2GIVE already has 500078098.61300403

Who own extra 160M+ 2Give coin?

See: http://bit.ly/2GiveCoin

Quick answer is Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) does, and we're using it expand the economy by swapping select other ALTS and making grants of coins to non-profits and pro-social causes.

All you really have to do is watch the "Rich List" on the Block Explorer since all the SNF addresses begin with "GiveCoin*"

The really interesting address however is the original Bittrex swap account:

https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/address/GiveZtUHw9XeUg3NVLiaGMXyJF5rKjBbLH

Originally funded to 272M coins which represented the GIVE 1.0 active base -- ~78M belonging to SNF acquired through open market transactions.

This is the more interesting address to watch, in my opinion since this is one data point for "float" -- when people do the right thing and get their coins OUT of the exchange and into their wallets we'll have a safer network of stakeholders -- and lower concentration of coins in the exchange which should lead to better price support.

-dvd
I am confused  Huh
old give total coin supply is 339678000.00000000
2GIVE already has 500078098.61300403

Who own extra 160M+ 2Give coin?
Pages:
Jump to: