Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 36. (Read 99014 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
So until may 10th there is no way to get some coins into my wallet:  Givef6QaPzvEr2p23KkFtmRmQEXhr2m7Um

or... is there anyone who can give some coins  Grin

Just got first 1000 ... so it Works!!!
Congrats..... I see it's already 3000 now Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So until may 10th there is no way to get some coins into my wallet:  Givef6QaPzvEr2p23KkFtmRmQEXhr2m7Um

Just got first 1000 ... so it Works!!!
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
* * THIS IS JUNK * *

I started getting some spam / phish email tonight -- 2GIVE must be getting relevant!

Likely the upcoming Bittrex exchange capa.

THIS is a prime example of why we need the "Get Verified" system online sooner than later.

Digital Signatures...it's a thing ;-)

-dvd
legendary

Great update, a possible addition if you don't already have it in the works  Wink

//reserve amount does not participate in the staking & is there for Give-able @ anytime
Reserve 5000 (example) 2Give

*Not sure if that's of any help, but thought about it upon testing the new update  Wink

It's a good callout -- as far as I know the default is ZERO -- checking the console:

Code:
21:01:02  reservebalance
21:01:02

{
"reserve" : false,
"amount" : 0.00000000
}

There's a lot of cobwebs in the codebase that need to be cleaned out -- that's the long game for us -- to create a generic wallet / engine that can execute ANY coinbase "contract" from an external digitally signed file.  Maybe if you're really good you'll get it by Christmas ;-)

-dvd
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Great update, a possible addition if you don't already have it in the works  Wink

//reserve amount does not participate in the staking & is there for Give-able @ anytime
Reserve 5000 (example) 2Give

*Not sure if that's of any help, but thought about it upon testing the new update  Wink
legendary
* Release Candidate 3 (RC3) / Windows & Mac Wallets Available / Github Updated

New features:

1. Click to enable POS and POW mining in the Options / Preference tab !

I should note ALSO that these options are PERSISTENT across restarts!!

-dvd
legendary
* Release Candidate 3 (RC3) / Windows & Mac Wallets Available / Github Updated

New features:

1. Click to enable POS and POW mining in the Options / Preference tab !
2. Click on the icon and launch your web-browser to the main site!
3. Code clean up in prep to modernize stack for Boost 1.60 and Native 64bit wallets <3

DOWNLOAD HERE:  http://2Give.Info/#download

legendary
   Knowing that the forum doesn't like give-a-ways (only PM's), mostly because of signs & years of reasons. Thinking that's why there are {below \/} sigs, but only allows so much {space} & or people would show everything they support (for some that's everything). Really would like to Give in person (the Minn. fair idea = +1000), but mostly because it's not likely people want to give to something they can't see the Good it does (smiles & happiness it brings).

Technically the "airdrop" is not a giveaway -- you have to mine for it -- which is helping to secure the chain.

-dvd
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
So until may 10th there is no way to get some coins into my wallet:  Give*****

Date: 5/5/2016 16:55
To: Simple858 Givef6QaPzvEr2p23KkFtmRmQEXhr2m7Um
Debit: -1000.00 2GIVE
Transaction fee: -10.01 2GIVE
Net amount: -1010.01 2GIVE
Transaction ID: abfbf0000827ed511935638ecadd20a0ee4075767166c314fdb8f28aa4fc7e0d

Verified users would be great.

It's so simple to do!  We have the sign and verify signature capabilities built into the wallets already -- we just want to make it simple for people to do.

At a high-level you'd create an avatar/user account on 2GIVE.INFO and link your Give* address to your profile -- then we would ask you to digitally sign something to prove you have the rights to that address.

It would be that simple!

Then in our world your "mojo" / "seniority" would be based on your shareholder level!  Which could change over time.

Plus we can then do Wall of Fames around "most generous"  in terms of donations to recognized causes -- or on the TX you did and your TXFEE's donated to the network.

Plus when we power up the social tipping, how cool would it be to bump up someones post on a forum by sending them some 2GIVE??

-dvd

I really like this idea, bumping up posts by sending 2GIVE seems fun!  Any ETA on when a forum like this might get done? Or is it too early to say? Smiley

Knowing that the forum doesn't like give-a-ways (only PM's), mostly because of signs & years of reasons. Thinking that's why there are {below \/} sigs, but only allows so much {space} & or people would show everything they support (for some that's everything). Really would like to Give in person (the Minn. fair idea = +1000), but mostly because it's not likely people want to give to something they can't see the Good it does (smiles & happiness it brings).
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

It's so simple to do!  We have the sign and verify signature capabilities built into the wallets already -- we just want to make it simple for people to do.

At a high-level you'd create an avatar/user account on 2GIVE.INFO and link your Give* address to your profile -- then we would ask you to digitally sign something to prove you have the rights to that address.

It would be that simple!

Then in our world your "mojo" / "seniority" would be based on your shareholder level!  Which could change over time.

Plus we can then do Wall of Fames around "most generous"  in terms of donations to recognized causes -- or on the TX you did and your TXFEE's donated to the network.

Plus when we power up the social tipping, how cool would it be to bump up someones post on a forum by sending them some 2GIVE??

-dvd

I really like this idea, bumping up posts by sending 2GIVE seems fun!  Any ETA on when a forum like this might get done? Or is it too early to say? Smiley
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

So, all I have to do is to run full node with setgenerate true and I will be participating in this?

Yes!  That's all you have to do at the moment.  Turn on mining and help us secure the network.

Thank you for joining our ecosphere!

-dvd

I think I did it right, but still the hashrate is 0?

This is what my mining info returns. Am I participating now?

--------------

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 950,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 849,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

You're in!   Here's what makes 2GIVE different than the other minable coins:

You can ONLY mine when there is work to do!   This means it does NOT waste resources spinning the nonce if there are no transactions to secure.  You'll see that the wallet itself takes only 1-3% CPU -- but watch what happens when there is a TX on the network -- it kicks in and mines until it finds a block or someone else does.

-dvd

Interesting. What are the odds to get an airdrop reward?

If your wallet has "setgenerate true" enabled you have the same chances to earn as anyone else at the moment Smiley

FYI, we're going to be seeding the POS network every half hour even after the exchange opens.  The goal is to create the opportunity to have a self-sustaining chain with worst case scenario of having a block time of every 30 minutes to an hour depending on if the wallets are online.  As I have noted elsewhere, SNF seed wallets are NOT POS enabled at the moment from the first 500 blocks -- but we absolutely reserve the right to power them up if after 30 days we do not see a stable POS mint base.

I would expect that there will be a flurry of withdrawals from the exchange since those coins will NOT be eligible for staking rewards since Bittrex has confirmed that minting is disabled in their wallet.

It's quite possible that with the majority of coins moved out of the exchange that a more true valuation might emerge since with V1 the majority of the total moneysupply was concentrated in the exchange creating a downward pressure on price.

This will also create a great opportunity to earn block rewards as coins flow out.  Even though we think Bittrex is a premier exchange and does a best practices effort on security -- the fact of the matter is, your coins are safer in your own wallet.

I can relay that there are TWO pretty cool backup options that we have in our backlog -- one is direct support in the wallet for sending a password protected copy of your wallet to your Dropbox account.  The OTHER is a "key escrow" service with SNF where we would could escrow your keys safely, for a fee paid in 2GIVE.

Lots more in the pipeline!   It's Better 2GIVE!

-dvd

OK thank you very much
legendary

It's so simple to do!  We have the sign and verify signature capabilities built into the wallets already -- we just want to make it simple for people to do.

It would be that simple!

Then in our world your "mojo" / "seniority" would be based on your shareholder level!  Which could change over time.

Plus we can then do Wall of Fames around "most generous"  in terms of donations to recognized causes -- or on the TX you did and your TXFEE's donated to the network.

-dvd
legendary

So, all I have to do is to run full node with setgenerate true and I will be participating in this?

Yes!  That's all you have to do at the moment.  Turn on mining and help us secure the network.

-dvd

--------------

getmininginfo

{
}

You're in!   Here's what makes 2GIVE different than the other minable coins:

You can ONLY mine when there is work to do!   This means it does NOT waste resources spinning the nonce if there are no transactions to secure.  You'll see that the wallet itself takes only 1-3% CPU -- but watch what happens when there is a TX on the network -- it kicks in and mines until it finds a block or someone else does.

-dvd

-dvd

--------------

getmininginfo

{
}
legendary

If your wallet has "setgenerate true" enabled you have the same chances to earn as anyone else at the moment Smiley

FYI, we're going to be seeding the POS network every half hour even after the exchange opens.  The goal is to create the opportunity to have a self-sustaining chain with worst case scenario of having a block time of every 30 minutes to an hour depending on if the wallets are online.  As I have noted elsewhere, SNF seed wallets are NOT POS enabled at the moment from the first 500 blocks -- but we absolutely reserve the right to power them up if after 30 days we do not see a stable POS mint base.

I would expect that there will be a flurry of withdrawals from the exchange since those coins will NOT be eligible for staking rewards since Bittrex has confirmed that minting is disabled in their wallet.

It's quite possible that with the majority of coins moved out of the exchange that a more true valuation might emerge since with V1 the majority of the total moneysupply was concentrated in the exchange creating a downward pressure on price.

This will also create a great opportunity to earn block rewards as coins flow out.  Even though we think Bittrex is a premier exchange and does a best practices effort on security -- the fact of the matter is, your coins are safer in your own wallet.

I can relay that there are TWO pretty cool backup options that we have in our backlog -- one is direct support in the wallet for sending a password protected copy of your wallet to your Dropbox account.  The OTHER is a "key escrow" service with SNF where we would could escrow your keys safely, for a fee paid in 2GIVE.

Lots more in the pipeline!   It's Better 2GIVE!

-dvd
legendary

-dvd

The Air Drop has begun in earnest!

Every 30 minutes a 100K block is being pushed out to a node that will eventually send the 250M coins to Bittrex for the swap.

This means every 30 minutes you have a chance to win 1,000 2GIVE coins by running your wallet as a miner*

* Help / Advanced Options / Console / "setgenerate true"

legendary
Activity: 1190
Quick update:

We were able to get Slack to reassign "2give.slack.com" to us since the former project appeared to be abandoned.

Anyone stakeholder who would like to join in the development convo is welcome!

-dvd

Don't move to slack yet. It wrecks the community here. Slack should be more for users who are just learning about 2GIVE and not hearing about it from here on bitcointalk.

I appreciate you concern!

Not moving -- just needed a place for the devs to sync up faster than github pull requests.

The ultimate location for everyone will be a SNF hosted message board that invites stakeholders to "get verified" so that their ranking in our ecosphere can be trusted beyond simple "how many posts have they made"

-dvd

Pages:
Jump to: