Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 12. (Read 58412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I'm very surprised you support Brazil. From my understanding their tax system and regulations are complex.

http://www.doingbusiness.org/~/media/fpdkm/doing%20business/documents/annual-reports/english/db12-fullreport.pdf

I'm curious... Who is bitinstant? Did you have a great deal of experience in this business (transfering money) before you started bitinstant? Is bitinstant the same people as Trade Hill?

Hey,

No, we are not the same people as TradeHill. We have been around for about a year.

Here is more info about us https://www.bitinstant.com/aboutus

To answer your question, yes I come from an economics and financial background with a degree in both. Every country we support we are in accordance with taxes and regulation.

Everyone in this forum knows us.

-Charlie

Sorry, I ask not because I am skeptical, but because you are setting a very good example for the rest of community.

No reason to apologize  Smiley I like when people are skeptical
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
I'm very surprised you support Brazil. From my understanding their tax system and regulations are complex.

http://www.doingbusiness.org/~/media/fpdkm/doing%20business/documents/annual-reports/english/db12-fullreport.pdf

I'm curious... Who is bitinstant? Did you have a great deal of experience in this business (transfering money) before you started bitinstant? Is bitinstant the same people as Trade Hill?

Hey,

No, we are not the same people as TradeHill. We have been around for about a year.

To answer your question, yes I come from an economics and financial background with a degree in both. Every country we support we are in accordance with taxes and regulation.

-Charlie

Sorry, I ask not because I am skeptical, but because you are setting a very good example for the rest of community.
legendary

Hey,

-Charlie
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I was initially excited at the prospect of buying bitcoins at walmart, but if an ID is required, my enthusiasm is dampened.

Do all these CVS/walmart/7-11 type services require ID?

Does bitinstant accept cash-in-the-mail or money orders?

I did my transfer via western union and showed no ID.
Activity: 826
connivence fee.

connivance
(redirected from connivence)

The furtive consent of one person to cooperate with another in the commission of an unlawful act or crime

Well that certainly doesn't sound good!

Tongue

I suppose it is better than no consent at all!
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
connivence fee.

connivance
(redirected from connivence)

The furtive consent of one person to cooperate with another in the commission of an unlawful act or crime

Well that certainly doesn't sound good!

Tongue
Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
From my experience with using the service at CVS:
When i do my registration of the payment with the "red phone" at CVS I tell some operator that i want to transfer some money to some account. I tell my name/address to the operator. After that i go to the counter to do the payment. They ask for ID to make sure that I am doing the right payment, and not the payment of some other random guy. This is for my protection. They just make sure that the names match. The clerk has no idea that this is a bitcoin purchase. So this is just plain pattern matching. Put away your tilfoil hats.
legendary
I was initially excited at the prospect of buying bitcoins at walmart, but if an ID is required, my enthusiasm is dampened.

No id is needed to deposit.  Only if you screw up and send $100 instead of $103.95.  zipzap will reject and then you have to call moneygram to get your money back.

There is a small issue with Zipzap's system at the moment. Some vendors are screwing up in the process.

I assure you this glitch is a temporary one and will be sorted within a few days.

Specifically, this is reference to the connivence fee. We've had a majority of successful payments, this is a rare issue.

If you have any issues, please email [email protected] with 24/7 service as soon as possible or call our local ny number.

Thanks!

Charlie
Activity: 717
Merit: 501

No id is needed to deposit.  Only if you screw up and send $100 instead of $103.95.  zipzap will reject and then you have to call moneygram to get your money back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
I tried to use this service today but I think I made a mistake.  I tried to get $103.95 of bitcoins.  But, when I talked to the guy on the phone, I deposited only $100.00.  thus zipzap rejected the payment.  Then I tried to get my money back but was put on hold 10 minutes before hanging up.   I went home and re-did the procedure.  After 15 minutes the guy answered and I got a number to get my money back.  To receive payment you have to give a photo id which I did not really like doing.  May try again in a couple days.

So in summary it would be nice if you lower the minimum amount to $100 that zipzap would accept that way we could just put a $100 bill in the machine.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Zipzap answer:

We are researching the reason for the different amount on the email but
the transaction appears in our system as 1044,87 so that is what you
should pay
We apologize for the confusion.

Thank you for using ZipZap.

ZipZap Customer Support
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Email sent to Zipzap

Hi,

1- I generated a boleto (not paid) on Bitinstant service with value of 1044,87 (número do documento 95155)
2- Then I received an email with subject ZipZap Action required, with the following info:
Amount to pay: 1022,77
Account number: 781570676

So I ask:

Why boleto is 1044,87 and on Zipzap action required email say 1022,77?

legendary
Okay, you're right... I'll double my attention in what I write...

Sometimes it is hard for me to express myself in english...

I know that Bitinstant is a HUGE and a LEGITIMATE business.

Thanks!
Thiago

Grin

We are here to help you!!!
legendary
Activity: 1204
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
Okay, you're right... I'll double my attention in what I write...

Sometimes it is hard for me to express myself in english...

I know that Bitinstant is a HUGE and a LEGITIMATE business.

Thanks!
Thiago
legendary
Hi!

I'm from Brazil...

I think it is kind of difficult to keep track of "QuoteID / OrderID" codes... If you not save it before clicking "Go!", at the https://www.bitinstant.com/start_tx web page....   Undecided

From now, I'll "print to a PDF" every step...   Tongue

I would like to use Bitinstant default web option called "Check Status" but, I can't find the required code to track my two transactions paid yesterday (14:00 -0300) using zipzap "boleto".

I sent some e-mails to [email protected] but, the helper doesn't seem to know the answer of my question and he stops answering me for some reason...

So, I need to sit and "wait in the dark"...?!

Time IS money!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Thiago

Thiago, we have answered every email you have sent within 1 hour. Why do you say that?

When did we stop answering you?

Boleto is telling us your invoice was not paid, so I told you I have to call them for you.

Please don't say things in this forum that are not true!!!

Thanks

Please, forgive me for my words.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that, last answer took 18 hours to come... And it only come, I think, because I insisted and send another mail minutes ago... This it is not a big deal for me... But, it is not a lie too...

Thiago, it took 18 hours because in my email before I said "Please wait because I have to get in touch with Boleto to find out the problem" Im not a magician I can't work in seconds.

[/quote]
Again, I'm not trying to burn Bitinstant... I really like your service and I need it! So, lets work together to solve this... I think it is easy to follow... And I trust 100% you guys... Sorry if I was rude...
[/quote]

I know your not, and we appreciate your business. Its just when you say things in this forum, people believe everything they read and then people will say we are scammers.

I sent you your Quote ID's and will let you know when the problem is resolved

Thanks

legendary
Hi!

I'm from Brazil...

I think it is kind of difficult to keep track of "QuoteID / OrderID" codes... If you not save it before clicking "Go!", at the https://www.bitinstant.com/start_tx web page....   Undecided

I would like to use Bitinstant default web option called "Check Status" but, I can't find the required code to track my two transactions paid yesterday (14:00 -0300) using zipzap "boleto".

I sent some e-mails to [email protected] but, the helper doesn't seem to know the answer of my question and he stops answering me for some reason...

Time IS money!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Thiago

Thiago, we have answered every email you have sent within 1 hour. Why do you say that?

Boleto is telling us your invoice was not paid, so I told you I have to call them for you.

Thanks

Please, forgive me for my words.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that, last answer took 18 hours to come... And it only come, I think, because I insisted and send another mail minutes ago... This it is not a big deal for me... But, it is not a lie too...

Again, I'm not trying to burn Bitinstant... I really like your service and I need it! So, lets work together to solve this... I think it is easy to follow... And I trust 100% you guys... Sorry if I was rude...

It is true, I do not pay for a lots of tests I made, I mean, a lots of "boletos" wasn't paid but, last two I made, was paid... I'm just a bit lost to find the respective "Quote ID"...   Undecided

Regards,
Thiago
legendary
Hi!

I'm from Brazil...

Time IS money!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Thiago

Thanks
legendary
Hi!

I'm from Brazil...

Time IS money!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Thiago
Pages:
Jump to: