Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 23. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
808 coin the best! +2% bonus day and -50% day price coin!!! very best bissnesssssssss!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
soon 1 satoshi, i hope it will not further down to the doge / litecoin markets because than cryptopia will delist the btc market....
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yep Twitter is the way to go when it comes to promoting crypto now. Facebook in my opinion doesn't get much exposure as it once did and now with Twitter upping the characters to 250 I believe, it now makes it easier to tweet more. 808 coin is getting some good exposure on Twitter but we need a lot more so I highly recommend people start using Twitter more often when it comes to crypto and help spread the word about 808 coin.
Activity: 183
No one uses facebook but old people, twitter is the best for marketing https://twitter.com/808BassCoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
this coin has a facebook page? i didn t find anything...

just twitter and instagram
Activity: 18
this coin has a facebook page? i didn t find anything...
Activity: 57
Keep promoting!

it will be a reward for those who keep their coins?

Mr. Eggman not to long ago said there will be a reward for holders of 808 coin so ive been holding 100% and not selling a dime. Nobody knows when he will make the announcement but i'm hoping he comes through with his plans and I and others get rewarded happily for not selling through these rough times.
Keep promoting!

it will be a reward for those who keep their coins?
Keep promoting!
So this means 808 is oficially dead ? is this the end?
Activity: 233
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO
Power to the 808. I learned staking with 808 coin and I am going to cry, if you kill it.
Activity: 26
To the moon we go!
the whales dumping their 808 and people selling at 5 sat really are not good in crypto.
this coin has always been high for over 1 year and now when all altcoins went down people got scared and started to dump but without think they was killing coins like 808 which is  very good.
a whale can use the brain and sell at high price and not selling for charity

...but good for the 808 new-starters (like me)...

This is indeed true for the newcomers for this coin. It's a good opportunity to buy 808 and start staking especially if you have spare BTC to spend. On the other hand, people should realize that selling low will just bring the price of this coin to lower area and that move will just provide negative outcome in the long run. Stop dumping and try to promote this coin to different social channels.

obviously i agree with you and hope that this is just a short term drop but I have bought my coins for a good price. now back to the moon please!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
the whales dumping their 808 and people selling at 5 sat really are not good in crypto.
this coin has always been high for over 1 year and now when all altcoins went down people got scared and started to dump but without think they was killing coins like 808 which is  very good.

This is indeed true for the newcomers for this coin. It's a good opportunity to buy 808 and start staking especially if you have spare BTC to spend. On the other hand, people should realize that selling low will just bring the price of this coin to lower area and that move will just provide negative outcome in the long run. Stop dumping and try to promote this coin to different social channels.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

I just made $7500. I post it on my twitter https://twitter.com/realjunsonchan/status/931925314250379264 every 8 days. All of you wanting to promote 808 coin need to promote my tweets regarding 808 coin so people can see the potential of it. It's a very good resource.

OK. I will operate my magic. See your tweets go up!

Hello,
POS is 808% or 17%?

808% p.a. = 17.xx% per 8.08 days...
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
any new plans about this coin?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,
POS is 808% or 17%?