Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 2. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Anyone know how to copy the directory to a new computer?  I got an error, something about rebuilding the database, and the program won't run.  I would give a screenshot but I just decided to redownload the blockchain.   I would still like to know how to overcome this kind of error.
I'm not sure about other OS, but for Windows, I can copy and paste the whole 808 folder to other computers and I've never had any problem.
Sounds like your wallet data somehow got corrupted.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Anyone know how to copy the directory to a new computer?  I got an error, something about rebuilding the database, and the program won't run.  I would give a screenshot but I just decided to redownload the blockchain.   I would still like to know how to overcome this kind of error.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well it seems that CoinsMarkets is going to start withdrawals again as they are allowing people to withdraw ECA coins. They say more coins to follow so we'll see if they stick to their word as they are hard to trust right now with all the other updates they had posted in the past. Then people can also stop blaming the dev for their coins being stuck on CoinsMarkets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Hi Mr Eggman,

You seem to be the chief whip of 808Coin. What are you going to do with
the situation of CoinsMarkets and the 808 users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

What makes you think i can do anything about them?

Im sure you can do a lot of things. The question is are you prepared to do that ?
I dont know how many users with 808 are there but you placed your coin on this nightmare
exchange and are responsible for the people who bought it there.
Are you still having CONTACTS Huh

CryptoCoinsCity.

Nobody (other than legal authorities I guess) can force anyone to do anything. Exchanges are free to add coins or not, and users are free to use and trust those exchanges or not.

The only staking exchange I trust is the one in my signature. I've been staking there over 100 different coins since August 2016... Staking is just a bonus feature while you have PoS balances there...
Hi Mr Eggman,

the situation of CoinsMarkets and the 808 users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Im sure you can do a lot of things. The question is are you prepared to do that ?
I dont know how many users with 808 are there but you placed your coin on this nightmare

CryptoCoinsCity.

Are you for real?

What happened with Coinsmarkets is not the dev's responsibility but the person who decided to leave their coins on the exchange and not withdraw them straight away lol.

Not sure how long you been around for but 4 years ago one of the biggest exchanges in the world closed down  Mt. Gox and many people lost millions of dollars so these things happen. My point is to not leave coins on an exchange and always withdraw them as its your responsibility to control your coins not the devs. 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Just so you know, Mr.Eggman doesn't have any connection with CoinsMarkets and I think he didn't even advertise that website in this thread so he has no responsibility with what's happening to that ultra-shady exchange. The sole responsibility literally falls down to countless users who put trust on that pool and put huge amount of coins in their care.

The best thing that everyone could do is move on and accept the fact that they lost all of their coins inside CoinsMarkets. They've been down for many weeks now without any sign of coming back. Accept it already. Sh*t happens, especially in crypto.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

No. Not going to happen.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 6
Some reason the connection doesn't go up more than 8 even if I put 100 nodes on conf file and sometimes it goes down to 2 or 3.
But it will go up a lot if you open the port 8087.
Matter of fact, I had to set the number of connections on the conf file because I don't want to have too many connections for a wallet.

hello
i new here with 808coin,i read all through this thread to find answer to my question with not connections. i see you post about this and i want to try but i have question where it say proxy ip what i enter here? i know you say i put 8087 in the port box but not sure what i put in proxy ip and i must check the box connect through socks4 proxy? thanking you.
No don't change anything on wallet to open a port.
You have to do it on your router and make your computer ip(local ip on your local network) static, since you have to put your computer address running 808 wallet.
Check this link and search google if you need more info.
https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/general-port-forwarding-guide/

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Some reason the connection doesn't go up more than 8 even if I put 100 nodes on conf file and sometimes it goes down to 2 or 3.
Matter of fact, I had to set the number of connections on the conf file because I don't want to have too many connections for a wallet.

hello
i new here with 808coin,i read all through this thread to find answer to my question with not connections. i see you post about this and i want to try but i have question where it say proxy ip what i enter here? i know you say i put 8087 in the port box but not sure what i put in proxy ip and i must check the box connect through socks4 proxy? thanking you.
No don't change anything on wallet to open a port.
You have to do it on your router and make your computer ip(local ip on your local network) static, since you have to put your computer address running 808 wallet.
Check this link and search google if you need more info.
https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/general-port-forwarding-guide/
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

hello
Activity: 183
Our channel is always open for those looking to join!

https://discord.gg/GdSvxVy

Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

There isn't anything Mr Eggman can do as its the persons responsibility to do what they want with their coins. If you decided to leave them on Coinsmarkets to stake then that was the chance you took and now it looks like your coins are gone. The dev can't do anything about this as he has no control over what exchanges do. This is why its always best to stake your coins in your own wallet and never leave coins on exchanges unless you are day trading, even then its risky. Also this is why I have posted in here about being against pools staking coins as we can never trust them 100%, the only way is to stake your own coins in your own wallet.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Activity: 158
Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 183
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Al  in all I'm happy with 808, in the first 11 days I was awarded with 7m coins, (+23%), not bad! Wink
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
What is maximum supply of 808 coin ?

808 Information
Algorithm:   SHA256
Network:   Hybrid
Block Time:   0
Block Reward:   0.00000000
Difficulty Retarget:   0
Total Coins:   2000000000.00000000
Annual POS Rate:   808%
Minimum Stake Age:   698112
Maximum Stake Age:   N/A
Activity: 179
What is maximum supply of 808 coin ?
Activity: 55
trade volume consistently under 0.30 and value dropped to 1 sat, why am I holding Sad?

Пoтoмy чтo нeктo из тoп 5  пocтaвил cтeнкy нa 3 caтoши и дaлee пoкyпaeт пo 1 a пpoдaёт пo 2 дeлaя тaким oбpaзoм нeплoxyю пpибыль , a мoтивиpyeт этo чтo нeльзя зaвышaть цeнy пoтoмy чтo нe пpидyт дpyгиe ecли цeнa бyдeт вышe тo им этo дopoгo пoкyпaть , Coвepшeнo идиoтcкoe пoнятиe тopгoвли и пpивлeчeния людeй к мoнeтe , я caм пpишёл в нeё в нaдeждe взять нe cтoлькo oбъёмoм  cкoлькo цeнoй  , нo oшибcя . A тeпepь пpeдcтaвьтe   , чeлoвeк пpишёл  кyпил 10 млн в чepeз 1 мecяц пpoдaл 10 млн  кoтopыe нaбeжaли и никтo нe бyдeт ocтaвлять 70% a 30 пpoдaвaть пo 10 пoтoмy чтo тyдa цeнa yжe нe вepнётcя   , этo нe cпpaвeдливo  к тeм ктo кyпил пo бoлee кpyпнoй цeнe , a cкopo мoнeтa yмpёт тaк кaк oбъём зa мecяц cocтaвляeт 100%  ecли peинвecтиpoвaть , и oчeнь cкopo люди бyдyт пpocтo пpoдaвaть пo 1 caтoши тaк кaк oни зa 1 мecяц oтбили влoжeнныe cpeдcтвa , Этo XAЙП мoнeтa , ктo в пepвыx pядax тoт и имeeт вcex ocтaльныx
нe пepeживaй этa мoнeтa выcтpeливaeт пepиoдичecки oчeнь дaжe нeплoxo. Ceйчac дepжи - кaк цeнa пoднимeтcя - пpoдaшь

To чтo oнa выcтpeливaeт этo я зaмeтил нa гpaфикax , нa выcтpeл c тaким oбъёмoм мoжeт yйти и гoд , Пpocтo интeнcивнocть тopгoв вceгдa пpивлeкaeт нoвыx людeй в пpoeкт нecмoтpя нa цeнy мoнeты , a тyт кaкиe тopги , тaк КOПИ и ЖДИ ,  - 2 этo тo чтo вceгo 1 биpжa ( тpeйд бoльшe пoxoж нa oбмeнник ) a чeм нa бoльшeм кoличecтвe биpж мoнeтa ecть тeм интeнcивнee тopги  и кaк cлeдcтвиe пpитoк мacc
Пoэтoмy мoнeтy мoжнo иcпoльзoвaть тoлькo кaк cpeдcтвo быcтpoгo нaкoплeния и cливa ,
Pages:
Jump to: