Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 4. (Read 111412 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Transactions seem very slow these days. Sent some from a personal wallet about 12 hours ago and still no confirmation. Anyone had similar issues lately £?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
808 blockchain managed to get itself relisted on the btc markets even at Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
I have a bit over two million 808 coins, wondering if to hold or to sell.  Couple months ago I decided to dump most of my 808 coins and then afterwards it went above 20 satoshi.  Then something happened and the coin seems to be struggling just to stay alive.

I myself have been slowly working on some online projects that, among other things, may use 808, but I have been caught in procrastination land lately due to reasons unrelated to 808 or such.
808 coins seems really dead. why its community asked to keep coin listed at CryptoHub if nobody trades?
last trade on 808 was 5 days ago
Oh its more then alive buddy

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
808 coins seems really dead. why its community asked to keep coin listed at CryptoHub if nobody trades?

I think you are looking at the wrong place. You can check Cryptopia and see that 808 is being actively traded there. Though they have low volume in the last few days, you can't really say that they are dead. But if you are looking at its price, you can literally say that is indeed the case (being traded to 1-2 sats range).  Undecided They need to have a purpose so that new investors will be enticed to buy this coin and push the price up.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I would give this guy 100 808 coins to stop spamming this thread with nonsense.

I will go halves with you  Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi all, just discovered 808 and about to jump down the rabbithole. Is the higher investment - eg 5-10m just to kick off the staking process? Or does it effect the frequency of drops as well, once the coin is staking?

Hello and welcome to the 808 community!

Now to answer your question, the reason why I and many others suggest people get between 5-10 million coins is so that they can earn a stake in the shortest amount of time. For example having 5-10 million coins will most likely stake in 9 to 12 days where as a lower amount will take a little longer. 808 coins mature every 8.08 days as the name of the coin suggests. So once you stake you will want to recombine all the coins to stake again as the higher amount of coins you have staking the faster you will stake once the coins are mature for staking which again is 8.08 days. This is not like other staking coins where you can stake daily, well you can if you have millions of coins and have them split into large blocks on different days but again its best to have your coins all in one large block for staking as that is where you will earn the most rewards from this coin. Good luck!
”Virtual Currencies hold long-term promise, especially since the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system.”

Activity: 397
Merit: 253
I would give this guy 100 808 coins to stop spamming this thread with nonsense.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi all, just discovered 808 and about to jump down the rabbithole. Is the higher investment - eg 5-10m just to kick off the staking process? Or does it effect the frequency of drops as well, once the coin is staking?
Hi guys!
How many coins do you need to PoS-mining?

Hello,

It all depends on how often you want to stake?

If you want to stake within 15 days then you'll need at least 5+ million coins. If you want to stake within 10 days then you will need at least 10+ million coins as now the network weight has increase a lot over the past few months so people now need more coins if they want to stake quicker. Good luck!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Hi guys!
How many coins do you need to PoS-mining?
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I'm very happy with 808    Cheesy Cheesy
@ilyasaliabbas

I'm not sure why you are asking for donations? what are they going to be used for? because right now this is all I'm seeing from you and posting a lot of stuff in here that doesn't even have anything to do with the coin. I promote 808 coin a lot on Twitter and I never ask for donations as we all should be promoting 808 coin without asking for anything as it will benefit us all in the long term. Now if the donations you are after is going towards getting 808 coin listed on another exchange, then I'm all for it. Please let us know what you want the donations for? thank you!
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Future can be changed
https://imgur.com/a/f3r1l

keep continue advertisement on all social medias please donate 808coins  "  8LvDNkQU1VBjBnGNyzTT7kiznWrFy8LF3e  "
Before making donations, you mast solve the problem of withdrawal from Cryptopia!
Ok, solved the problem, I managed to withdraw, so I will gladly donate.
Hi All,

Is it me or is the difficulty in staking 808 coin increasing?

First of all I am currently staking 2 transactions which are just below 500k and the Age is 24.  I am wondering if it is because of the low amount and that the more I stake (i.e. 10 million 808 coins) will take less time.

I am using the mac version of the 808 coin that I downloaded from the first page of this Forum.

When I change it to 30 days the mint probability changes to 100% as now both show as 34.35%.

Sam

34.35% at 24 hours.
People are holding coins because the price is not high enough and new holders who bought very cheap want to stake, thus the difficulty is increasing.
500K is not enough to stake fast, 8.08 days.
I think you need around 10 million to stake around 9 days.
One of my stack with 5 million is going over 10 days without staking reward.

Thank you.  I just wanted to make sure that it more of the increase in difficulty in staking; however, all in all, once it does stake I will get quite a bit due to the compounded interested.  Did they not say 17% and then 2% every day after the 8.08 days? Smiley

Sam

Yes that is right, you will get 2% every day you don't stake after the 8.08 days. So even if it takes say 30 days you'll be getting an extra 44% on top of the 17% for the 8.08 days. This is why I say for anyone who wants to stake in less then 2 weeks to at least get 2 million+ coins and even then people might not stake in that time.
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Future can be changed
https://imgur.com/a/f3r1l

keep continue advertisement on all social medias please donate 808coins  "  8LvDNkQU1VBjBnGNyzTT7kiznWrFy8LF3e  "
Before making donations, you mast solve the problem of withdrawal from Cryptopia!
Activity: 116
Merit: 8
Hi All,

Is it me or is the difficulty in staking 808 coin increasing?

First of all I am currently staking 2 transactions which are just below 500k and the Age is 24.  I am wondering if it is because of the low amount and that the more I stake (i.e. 10 million 808 coins) will take less time.

I am using the mac version of the 808 coin that I downloaded from the first page of this Forum.

When I change it to 30 days the mint probability changes to 100% as now both show as 34.35%.

Sam

34.35% at 24 hours.
People are holding coins because the price is not high enough and new holders who bought very cheap want to stake, thus the difficulty is increasing.
500K is not enough to stake fast, 8.08 days.
I think you need around 10 million to stake around 9 days.
One of my stack with 5 million is going over 10 days without staking reward.

Thank you.  I just wanted to make sure that it more of the increase in difficulty in staking; however, all in all, once it does stake I will get quite a bit due to the compounded interested.  Did they not say 17% and then 2% every day after the 8.08 days? Smiley

Sam
Pages:
Jump to: