Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 3. (Read 111412 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
trade volume consistently under 0.30 and value dropped to 1 sat, why am I holding Sad?

Пoтoмy чтo нeктo из тoп 5  пocтaвил cтeнкy нa 3 caтoши и дaлee пoкyпaeт пo 1 a пpoдaёт пo 2 дeлaя тaким oбpaзoм нeплoxyю пpибыль , a мoтивиpyeт этo чтo нeльзя зaвышaть цeнy пoтoмy чтo нe пpидyт дpyгиe ecли цeнa бyдeт вышe тo им этo дopoгo пoкyпaть , Coвepшeнo идиoтcкoe пoнятиe тopгoвли и пpивлeчeния людeй к мoнeтe , я caм пpишёл в нeё в нaдeждe взять нe cтoлькo oбъёмoм  cкoлькo цeнoй  , нo oшибcя . A тeпepь пpeдcтaвьтe   , чeлoвeк пpишёл  кyпил 10 млн в чepeз 1 мecяц пpoдaл 10 млн  кoтopыe нaбeжaли и никтo нe бyдeт ocтaвлять 70% a 30 пpoдaвaть пo 10 пoтoмy чтo тyдa цeнa yжe нe вepнётcя   , этo нe cпpaвeдливo  к тeм ктo кyпил пo бoлee кpyпнoй цeнe , a cкopo мoнeтa yмpёт тaк кaк oбъём зa мecяц cocтaвляeт 100%  ecли peинвecтиpoвaть , и oчeнь cкopo люди бyдyт пpocтo пpoдaвaть пo 1 caтoши тaк кaк oни зa 1 мecяц oтбили влoжeнныe cpeдcтвa , Этo XAЙП мoнeтa , ктo в пepвыx pядax тoт и имeeт вcex ocтaльныx
нe пepeживaй этa мoнeтa выcтpeливaeт пepиoдичecки oчeнь дaжe нeплoxo. Ceйчac дepжи - кaк цeнa пoднимeтcя - пpoдaшь
Activity: 5
While this coin looked promising, not so much. The block explorers are slow and do not show simple information like a working Node list. The wallet does not sync and isn't capable of showing a simple progress bar, and if you go on discord looking for help, you get snarky comments, a bad attitude, and a kick from the server. So yea if you want decent support and a little help, find yourself another coin.

or if you want silly trolls call that guy^^

I rest my case ... this is the kind of support you can expect.

Learn how to crypto and then come back and bump the thread some more.

Again ... proving my point ...
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
While this coin looked promising, not so much. The block explorers are slow and do not show simple information like a working Node list. The wallet does not sync and isn't capable of showing a simple progress bar, and if you go on discord looking for help, you get snarky comments, a bad attitude, and a kick from the server. So yea if you want decent support and a little help, find yourself another coin.

Learn how to crypto and then come back and bump the thread some more.

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Does anyone know if there is a discord channel for this coin yet? If not, I am proposing to start a discord channel so that we can build a better community and get this coin pumping.

We are forming a pump group to pump 808coin soon. Come join the group and get a lead on when the pump will occur. https://discord.gg/fxqRs8
Activity: 2
trade volume consistently under 0.30 and value dropped to 1 sat, why am I holding Sad?

Пoтoмy чтo нeктo из тoп 5  пocтaвил cтeнкy нa 3 caтoши и дaлee пoкyпaeт пo 1 a пpoдaёт пo 2 дeлaя тaким oбpaзoм нeплoxyю пpибыль , a мoтивиpyeт этo чтo нeльзя зaвышaть цeнy пoтoмy чтo нe пpидyт дpyгиe ecли цeнa бyдeт вышe тo им этo дopoгo пoкyпaть , Coвepшeнo идиoтcкoe пoнятиe тopгoвли и пpивлeчeния людeй к мoнeтe , я caм пpишёл в нeё в нaдeждe взять нe cтoлькo oбъёмoм  cкoлькo цeнoй  , нo oшибcя . A тeпepь пpeдcтaвьтe   , чeлoвeк пpишёл  кyпил 10 млн в чepeз 1 мecяц пpoдaл 10 млн  кoтopыe нaбeжaли и никтo нe бyдeт ocтaвлять 70% a 30 пpoдaвaть пo 10 пoтoмy чтo тyдa цeнa yжe нe вepнётcя   , этo нe cпpaвeдливo  к тeм ктo кyпил пo бoлee кpyпнoй цeнe , a cкopo мoнeтa yмpёт тaк кaк oбъём зa мecяц cocтaвляeт 100%  ecли peинвecтиpoвaть , и oчeнь cкopo люди бyдyт пpocтo пpoдaвaть пo 1 caтoши тaк кaк oни зa 1 мecяц oтбили влoжeнныe cpeдcтвa , Этo XAЙП мoнeтa , ктo в пepвыx pядax тoт и имeeт вcex ocтaльныx

I'd love to understand what you're writing, but google translates it to gibberish. Mind responding in english?
Activity: 55

Activity: 2
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Good news from https://novaexchange.com/ :

Important information: Nova will NOT close its doors!
We are happy to announce that we have found a new partner that is willing, experienced, and able to carry on running Nova Exchange.
So.The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, keep on trading crypto.
Best Wishes to you all!

Activity: 35
Can someone look up on this tx : ab8612fefa2d6691217dc582c8b8e7406ee425619df095952d84fe69f173639b

It is an  tx from my cryptopia account to my wallet ....

Not received yet.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just keep your coins on your wallet, tell friends and other to buy 808 as quick as possible because of the low price now. In 2017 808 highest was 30 satoshi, now 1 or 2.  Elitecoin is now 4 satoshi, 808 can go to at least 10 satoshi. Also Beancash is still going good. 2018 will be a good year for POS coins. Otherwise I bought some 421 coins (Proof of Stake reward: 421% APR ) keep them in my own wallet and stake them every 10 days. I don't believe in stakeunited because i want to manage my own money...

I agree that people should have their own coins staking in their own wallets as like you said we are controlling the coins/money and not letting some pool control the coins as anything can happen. Now with Elite coin, the reason why the price went up and is holding is because they re-branded the coin and created a fresh new look which created interest in the coin and the same goes for BeanCash. We shall see how well 808 performs this year and to see if it can break last years high.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
well its still a longshot because although some coins do rebound  -  maybe they all do rebound and you make money - but in how much time ?  So many coins, so little time.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Just keep your coins on your wallet, tell friends and other to buy 808 as quick as possible because of the low price now. In 2017 808 highest was 30 satoshi, now 1 or 2.  Elitecoin is now 4 satoshi, 808 can go to at least 10 satoshi. Also Beancash is still going good. 2018 will be a good year for POS coins. Otherwise I bought some 421 coins (Proof of Stake reward: 421% APR ) keep them in my own wallet and stake them every 10 days. I don't believe in stakeunited because i want to manage my own money...
Any plans on getting 808 on https://stakeunited.com/Begino ? That would be amazing considering how well this coin stakes normally.

I don't think this is a good idea as this is bad for the network and decentralization. The network needs as many people staking as possible and not just one huge pool staking everyone's coins. I never understand why people put their trust in these pools when it comes to staking as they can go down at anytime just like CoinsMarkets and people lose all their coins. Anyway its always best to try and stake your own coins even if it takes a while.

I do agree that there's a risk when doing pool staking but it also has a lot of benefits. You can stake a ton of coins without even having your computer on, the percentage reward is amazing and the staking rewards are very frequent. At the same time any website or exchange you keep your coins on can pull a mt gox, but this particular pool seems to have their shit together so I like them a lot.

Yes people do need to consider both the risk and reward when doing something like this but if 808 was on something like this, the staking would be amazing.

The problem is that one big pool will control the network which is not good as we need as many people supporting the network as we can get. This is the main reason why I am against pools for staking, Yes that is right about exchanges and that is why I never leave coins on them and always have the coins in my own wallets like everyone should be doing unless they are day trading. Staking 808 coin in your own wallet is already amazing so I still don't see a reason for a pool.
Activity: 24
Hi,

new and trying to get Cryptopia 808coins to my wallet for staking but Cryptopia says under maintenance and has been that way for at least a few days.

Thinking about selling Cryptopia stake and moving it over to Tradesatoshi in order to get it to my wallet.

Thoughts on this?

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Any plans on getting 808 on https://stakeunited.com/Begino ? That would be amazing considering how well this coin stakes normally.

I don't think this is a good idea as this is bad for the network and decentralization. The network needs as many people staking as possible and not just one huge pool staking everyone's coins. I never understand why people put their trust in these pools when it comes to staking as they can go down at anytime just like CoinsMarkets and people lose all their coins. Anyway its always best to try and stake your own coins even if it takes a while.

I do agree that there's a risk when doing pool staking but it also has a lot of benefits. You can stake a ton of coins without even having your computer on, the percentage reward is amazing and the staking rewards are very frequent. At the same time any website or exchange you keep your coins on can pull a mt gox, but this particular pool seems to have their shit together so I like them a lot.

Yes people do need to consider both the risk and reward when doing something like this but if 808 was on something like this, the staking would be amazing.

Activity: 6
Hello!! Who knows why Cryptopia limited input coins 808? And how long can it be?
Pages:
Jump to: