Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 25. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I know 808 coin is taken from the music industry but has anyone thought about 808 coin being used in the gambling industry? I think it would make a great coin to gamble with but its just trying to find the sites that will accept 808 coin as payment to gamble with. Also the volatility might put sites off from using the coin so we will need the coin to become more stable first. 

Well yes it is ment for the music industry but currently isn't being used but it is there. That's how it is for most coins though it's no fault of the Dev. I also think introducing 808into the gambling world is a good idea.

how exactly?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I know 808 coin is taken from the music industry but has anyone thought about 808 coin being used in the gambling industry? I think it would make a great coin to gamble with but its just trying to find the sites that will accept 808 coin as payment to gamble with. Also the volatility might put sites off from using the coin so we will need the coin to become more stable first. 

Well yes it is ment for the music industry but currently isn't being used but it is there. That's how it is for most coins though it's no fault of the Dev. I also think introducing 808into the gambling world is a good idea.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 56
Its still puzzling that people are actually dumping 808 at this price level. I dont understand the rational for getting rid of this coin when it could easily trade above 40sat if dumpers would let the price rise for a week.

If the 808team goes to limit the max.supply of coins - then we could expect in the future to increase the price in dozens of times. Appreciative of what is in short supply. This is the law of the market. Ethereum could cost now 3000 dollars or more, instead of 300 - if every day on the market would not throw out new ETH in the amount of about 5-6 million dollars.

The problem is, the dev cryptberg doesn't care about the coin anymore, at least it seems like that. He doesn't answer here or in the discord channel. Yes, when the coin supply would be reduced and a community based democratic approach was started, could this could result in bringing the coin back to raising levels.  

LOL Cheesy
If you took the time and energy to read at least a few last pages of this thread, you would be surprised to learn that the coin is a completely different developer (Mr.Eggman) and it absolutely adequately supports the feedback from the community! Grin
Mhh, MrEggmann may be the dev, but crypterg13 is also somehow involved. At least he is responsible for the website.  Still I would like to help on this. Do you have a (direct) contact to Mr.Eggman?

I can find him, i hear he even responds to dm on bct. What did you need?

Access to the website would be very nice. I would like to install a new CMS with a new template and restructure the content. From by point of view its necessary to rebuilt it. In addition it would be cool if people would start about a real-life application for the coin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Let's help grow our discord were averaging around 100 active users a day, I set the link to never expire https://discord.gg/eFqrVUN
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Its still puzzling that people are actually dumping 808 at this price level. I dont understand the rational for getting rid of this coin when it could easily trade above 40sat if dumpers would let the price rise for a week.

If the 808team goes to limit the max.supply of coins - then we could expect in the future to increase the price in dozens of times. Appreciative of what is in short supply. This is the law of the market. Ethereum could cost now 3000 dollars or more, instead of 300 - if every day on the market would not throw out new ETH in the amount of about 5-6 million dollars.

The problem is, the dev cryptberg doesn't care about the coin anymore, at least it seems like that. He doesn't answer here or in the discord channel. Yes, when the coin supply would be reduced and a community based democratic approach was started, could this could result in bringing the coin back to raising levels.  

LOL Cheesy
If you took the time and energy to read at least a few last pages of this thread, you would be surprised to learn that the coin is a completely different developer (Mr.Eggman) and it absolutely adequately supports the feedback from the community! Grin
Mhh, MrEggmann may be the dev, but crypterg13 is also somehow involved. At least he is responsible for the website.  Still I would like to help on this. Do you have a (direct) contact to Mr.Eggman?

I can find him, i hear he even responds to dm on bct. What did you need?

LOL Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

LOL Cheesy
OK, everyone is someone actually working on a concept for this coin the currency? I would like to contribute in any form. Help on social media, do graphic design, do a new web page but I don't see anyone who is in charge. Can I get a valid answer please?

Mr. Eggman which is the person who created 808coin gave us permission to do whatever. The web page was just updated not too long ago so thats fine. I want to run facebook and instagram ads would you like to work on it together? If you go back a few pages Mr. Eggman also said something about rewarding long time 808 users so we still have to wait and see what that is

You mean lunching facebook and instagram accounts (and keep them updated)?

no like paying for advertisements. I know facebook ads are very cheap one of my friends does them for about $4. im not sure how much instagram ads are. We would just have to come up with something unique

No, I was thinking about actually backing up this project with a better communication policy. Not about just buying some ads.

message me maybe we can figure something out

Theoretical I am willing to help, but not to invest. An we need access to the website http://808bass.space/ to make a appropriate structure and design......

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Activity: 226

they're just raising BTC to play the fork / BCC fiasco.  808 fundamentals have not changed.

This is indeed correct. Another reason is that maybe, some of them are taking profit after they got their stake. I know someone who is always selling 70% of the stake that he receives and add the other 30% to his stack. Take note that he will sell that 70% stake at any price. His main goal is just to take profit and secure it. The technique that he implemented for this coin never failed him even if it went down to 5 sats. Don't get me wrong, he is still holding a significant amount of 808 and has been stacking since January 2017.

That has got to be the most stupid trading practice I have ever heard. He deflates the price of the coin as he stakes it, essentially killing his initial investment. Sounds like his intention is to kill any high staking coin, what an asshole. However, its his money he is throwing away, I hope he gets some enjoyment out of losing money.
Activity: 57
OK, everyone is someone actually working on a concept for this coin the currency? I would like to contribute in any form. Help on social media, do graphic design, do a new web page but I don't see anyone who is in charge. Can I get a valid answer please?

Mr. Eggman which is the person who created 808coin gave us permission to do whatever. The web page was just updated not too long ago so thats fine. I want to run facebook and instagram ads would you like to work on it together? If you go back a few pages Mr. Eggman also said something about rewarding long time 808 users so we still have to wait and see what that is

no like paying for advertisements. I know facebook ads are very cheap one of my friends does them for about $4. im not sure how much instagram ads are. We would just have to come up with something unique

No, I was thinking about actually backing up this project with a better communication policy. Not about just buying some ads.

message me maybe we can figure something out
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

they're just raising BTC to play the fork / BCC fiasco.  808 fundamentals have not changed.

This is indeed correct. Another reason is that maybe, some of them are taking profit after they got their stake. I know someone who is always selling 70% of the stake that he receives and add the other 30% to his stack. Take note that he will sell that 70% stake at any price. His main goal is just to take profit and secure it. The technique that he implemented for this coin never failed him even if it went down to 5 sats. Don't get me wrong, he is still holding a significant amount of 808 and has been stacking since January 2017.
Activity: 156

they're just raising BTC to play the fork / BCC fiasco.  808 fundamentals have not changed.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
people should stop dumping this coin

Activity: 57

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Quick question: Is there any web site or automated API for processing 808 payments?

Like, there is CoinPayments, Bitpay, Litepaid, etc, for other coins...

Pages:
Jump to: