Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 42. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Just dropping by to say that I got my stake again.  Grin . I'm quite happy with this coin. Quick question MrEggman. I believe there are some folks who are asking about you in the 808's discord channel. We didn't know if you are checking the discord chat but just wanted to inform you about it. I don't know why they are asking for you. It might be a great idea if you could check it out. Nonetheless, we told them that you are active here in forum so maybe, they already reached out to you.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Is the wallet posted on OP v1.1.2.2-gd0cbc83?
Today I had problem keeping the connection.
I usually have 8 connections but today it was dropping of 0 to 3 for a while
and I had 5 staking reward not accepted  in succession.

I am not sure but we may need an upgraded version since 808 is only one has less than 13 connections
among many wallets I run and there are some wallets much less popular than 808.

you can upgrade. If you want more connections, you can always use some addnodes.

Make sure its a .conf file type.

click yes.

Copy paste in the nodes from https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/

and/or try these active atm ones i just pulled

addnode=76.124.252.84
addnode=157.14.138.243
addnode=134.255.218.110
addnode=199.188.204.163
addnode=179.32.99.222
addnode=98.219.189.221
addnode=54.211.136.26
addnode=101.176.118.103
addnode=84.28.37.30
addnode=24.194.254.216
addnode=92.185.50.202
addnode=34.229.112.208
addnode=34.234.90.83

Restart your wallet.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Is the wallet posted on OP v1.1.2.2-gd0cbc83?
Today I had problem keeping the connection.
I usually have 8 connections but today it was dropping of 0 to 3 for a while
and I had 5 staking reward not accepted  in succession.

I am not sure but we may need an upgraded version since 808 is only one has less than 13 connections
among many wallets I run and there are some wallets much less popular than 808.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm staking some millions of 808 but since some days I'm often getting orphan blocks and I think it's because of the coin-split that occurs with every stake. So, because of the small amount of coins I'm often staking after other people. But does anyone know if there's an option to tell the 808 a minimum amount of coins to stake. So I'm getting less stakes but with more stake reward and less orphans...?
Sure, I can send them to a new address, but that's the last option for me.

Even if you get a lot of generated but not accepted stakes your coins will eventually stake and for everyday they don't I believe its around 2% extra per day. Just leave them until they stake, then once they eventually stake like Leass has said you'll have to recombine them all into one large block ready for the next stake in 9 days or so depending on how many coins you are staking.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
what should I do to take stake?
Just sync and send 808 to the wallet?
Anyone, please tutorial or something like that! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 70
LINUX 's Wallet did not work with Ubuntu.
Other similar PoS wallets have moved.
Do you have any idea what the cause is?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm staking some millions of 808 but since some days I'm often getting orphan blocks and I think it's because of the coin-split that occurs with every stake. So, because of the small amount of coins I'm often staking after other people. But does anyone know if there's an option to tell the 808 a minimum amount of coins to stake. So I'm getting less stakes but with more stake reward and less orphans...?
There are no auto combine option in 808 wallet so You have to move them manually after each stake to combine them.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
Circulating supply is 910624824808, what's the max? in 2018 the 808 coin will still give a very nice stake? (i think yes, it will give)

no max supply.
i think that there are 1 billion coins circulated till now. but it still low supply. at cryptopia there are only 12 million coins at the sale side, so that means that everyone is keep on holding the coins in the wallets.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
Although it has been more than 8 days since creation, the transaction number is still 1 as ever.
For Windows, I can create 808.conf with addnode in C: \ Users \ xx \ AppData \ Roaming \ 808, right?
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Circulating supply is 910624824808, what's the max? in 2018 the 808 coin will still give a very nice stake? (i think yes, it will give)
Activity: 183
808 still on it's way to riches

Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
There are still more people interested in this nice coin, most people/my friends think it's ponzi?! When you buy 1.000.000 coins and you let them stake 10 times which took a day of 90. After 90 days your saldo is near 5.000.000 808 coins. That's more than 1 btc profit with the price of 30 satoshi. 808 coin could be to the moon or to the nice dutch island Terschelling when it's reach 100 sat or more.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I cant believe this coin is still going. I got out around a year ago. In a way I am a bit sad as it was a lot of fun playing the high % and I missed out over the last 12 months.
you can still join us to round 2 this year Smiley
and i`m sure 808 will still be with us even on round 3!

Yeah I think 808 coin can still go on a lot longer as compared to the other high interest coins 808 coin still has a lot of growth. The supply is also lower then most of the other high interest coins. I also don't see much attention paid to 808 coin as the other coins which I think if it did the price would easily be over 50 sats right now. I'm sure that it will soon, it just takes time and the good thing with 808 coin is that there is no hype like the other high paying coins.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
I cant believe this coin is still going. I got out around a year ago. In a way I am a bit sad as it was a lot of fun playing the high % and I missed out over the last 12 months.
you can still join us to round 2 this year Smiley
and i`m sure 808 will still be with us even on round 3!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
At 2,800,000 in 8.5 days received 572,306.40 !!!  Wink Cool
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Thank's mate, it works fine, I have 4 active connexions (luxury it's more than with okCash today). For the ones who have a similar problem remember that nothing is better than pure ascii for a .conf file.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
This I'll try that. I have the folder (named 808) at the moment in users/nameuser/library/applicationsupport/808 but might make a difference if I put the folder at the root. If I finally connect, I'll post a message, others might have similar problems
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
With a Mac wallet, after creating the .conf with the list of add nodes and restarting, I still have 0 active connexions to the network after 12 hours.
I think you need to create a new folder.
The location is /Library/Application Support/
The folder's name should be 808.
Put the conf in the 808 folder.

/Library/Application Support/808/808.conf
Pages:
Jump to: