Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 41. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Just took a list to the richlist at: http://34.234.90.83:3001/richlist
1st: 20.94%
2nd: 14.79%
3rd: 4.82%
10th: 0.97%
In my opinion i or you can stake much more nice 808 coins till the richest have not more than 50% of all coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 128
Finally, thanks to the recommendations here, I got 808 token.

Now I am trying to mine.

But I hear that before mining I have to finish synchronize my wallet to the network.
This process takes damn long time. Is it necessary?

And why it is this fuok'in slow. Always say there is only one connection to the network or NO connection.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
At first i got my stakes around 8 days.... now it takes me 18+ days for a stake to come...

Why is this??

Be mindful that more people are staking this coin now. As more people starts to stake this coin, its network weight will increase and it will take more time for you to receive your reward especially if you are only holding small amount of it. Don't worry because you'll still receive your reward with additional +2% per day after the 8th day of staking. You can buy more coins so that you'll stake faster and be able to compound it to maximize your profit.

That's right, 808coin is getting bigger now as more people are joining and staking. So for anyone wanting to continue to earn like they did before will need to add more coins to their staking weight or be patient and wait for the coins to stake. Minimum now would be at least 500k to stake but as the network grows soon it will most likely be at least 1 million coins to stake in around 10 days or so. Not sure how long 500k takes now as it was around 10 to 12 days a month or so ago. So if people want to stake quicker then get more coins to build your weight. I have done this with many other pos coins just to keep up with the network weight.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
0 connections on my wallet, been working fine for 2 months now. Is there a new wallet? I have about 4 days worth of minting...if I change wallets will it fall back to 0 staking days?

you can upgrade. If you want more connections, you can always use some addnodes.

Make sure its a .conf file type.

click yes.

Copy paste in the nodes from https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/

and/or try these active atm ones i just pulled

addnode=76.124.252.84
addnode=157.14.138.243
addnode=134.255.218.110
addnode=199.188.204.163
addnode=179.32.99.222
addnode=98.219.189.221
addnode=54.211.136.26
addnode=101.176.118.103
addnode=84.28.37.30
addnode=24.194.254.216
addnode=92.185.50.202
addnode=34.229.112.208
addnode=34.234.90.83

Restart your wallet.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
0 connections on my wallet, been working fine for 2 months now. Is there a new wallet? I have about 4 days worth of minting...if I change wallets will it fall back to 0 staking days?

It shouldn't I downloaded the new one and my days stayed the same.
Activity: 8
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
At first i got my stakes around 8 days.... now it takes me 18+ days for a stake to come...

Why is this??

Be mindful that more people are staking this coin now. As more people starts to stake this coin, its network weight will increase and it will take more time for you to receive your reward especially if you are only holding small amount of it. Don't worry because you'll still receive your reward with additional +2% per day after the 8th day of staking. You can buy more coins so that you'll stake faster and be able to compound it to maximize your profit.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Join the revolution

Why is this??
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
I am thinking to buy this currency, but I have a question.
Is this the right place to ask? If not, please teach me where I should.

1  Does 808coin has a big potential?
2  What is the purpose of this coin?
    I went to the Web page and couldn't find any purpose of this coin.
    Its high interest rate is the only reason I am interested in, but to evaluate its potential I want to know
    how it can be used in future.
3  Do you recommend me to get this coin?
4  How long do you recommend me to hold this coin?

1  HUGE potential. I bought it at around 20 sats and then 2 weeks later the price jumped to 69. I more than tripled my investment. This coin makes me nice income every 9 days
2 Purpose from what I can see is to allow average people to see those big returns rich people see all the time
3 100% recommend. Buy some, hodl it and dont sell no matter what because you make more from constantly compounding in the long run as oppose to selling. If you wanna sell go ahead but I would say not to sell more than 30% of your total coins at a time
4  Depends on how much you want to make every staking period. Once you reach that goal you can keep selling the interest you get from the principal. Im hodling for about 3 to 4 months. The more people that hodl and only sell above the market price will help drive the price up. If the price of the coin grows and your getting 17.8% interest as well you can make a lot of money. There is no better POS coin then this.

808 is also my top pos coin. hodling is what make 808 still stable. i also think that keeping 100% of your stake rewards in the wallet for at least 6 months is the best way to gain more profit from the compounding affect and only than sell like 10% of your rewards.

Its high interest rate is the only reason I am interested in, but to evaluate its potential I want to know

1  HUGE potential. I bought it at around 20 sats and then 2 weeks later the price jumped to 69. I more than tripled my investment. This coin makes me nice income every 9 days
2 Purpose from what I can see is to allow average people to see those big returns rich people see all the time
3 100% recommend. Buy some, hodl it and dont sell no matter what because you make more from constantly compounding in the long run as oppose to selling. If you wanna sell go ahead but I would say not to sell more than 30% of your total coins at a time
4  Depends on how much you want to make every staking period. Once you reach that goal you can keep selling the interest you get from the principal. Im hodling for about 3 to 4 months. The more people that hodl and only sell above the market price will help drive the price up. If the price of the coin grows and your getting 17.8% interest as well you can make a lot of money. There is no better POS coin then this.

OK, thanks for your advise. I would like to buy this coin and hold it for about a year.
Activity: 57

Activity: 178
Merit: 101
808 is listed on btcpop and we've setup a own blockexplorer https://808.btcpop.co/
You can find nodes there as well under network.
thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Hello,

Anyone help me, i can install the linux wallet

I've downloaded the file 808-qt but when i execute on Raspberry it said

Code:
-bash: ./808-qt: cannot execute binary file

808-qt compiled for ubuntu x64. you need version for raspberry

Where i can get the source to complile my self

Activity: 28
I Like this Coin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 10
Hello,

Code:

Where i can get the source to complile my self
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Hello,

Code:

Activity: 10
Hello,

Code:
Activity: 209
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
808 is listed on btcpop and we've setup a own blockexplorer https://808.btcpop.co/
You can find nodes there as well under network.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

I can not dig a couple of times, but are not there good nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: