Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 40. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 13
Yes videos seem to work well when promoting a coin. Just look what happened to EMB, it really blew up on YT at the time and that's what pushed the price up. However I think 808 coin has done extremely well considering it has not had much promotion what so ever. There are a few of us who tweet about 808 coin which does spark some interest but nothing over the top. People will soon start to see that 808 coin has a much better working model then all those other high interest coins. That is why 808 coin has been able to remain steady at the 30 sats price for a while now and like I said the other high interest coins are around the 1 sats price range.

Focus on Youtubers that make BASS music.  Focus on a niche, first.
Super fast sync time!!!
8bQy3yFCCocLn7A1WDZzoWY49GgFFFWj5e
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
let's make videos for youtube the more people the better

telegran group   https://t.me/joinchat/GXgNkg09oV-Tieex4eciIQ

Yes videos seem to work well when promoting a coin. Just look what happened to EMB, it really blew up on YT at the time and that's what pushed the price up. However I think 808 coin has done extremely well considering it has not had much promotion what so ever. There are a few of us who tweet about 808 coin which does spark some interest but nothing over the top. People will soon start to see that 808 coin has a much better working model then all those other high interest coins. That is why 808 coin has been able to remain steady at the 30 sats price for a while now and like I said the other high interest coins are around the 1 sats price range.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
In my wallet coins were generated but not accepted. Already 10 hours have passed.
help please... Smiley
Thanks!!!

Sounds like it "orphaned", it happens. It will try and restake, you will not lose coinage and you will be paid for the extra time it takes.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In my wallet coins were generated but not accepted. Already 10 hours have passed.
help please... Smiley
Thanks!!!

"How to combine your blocks for maximum compounding. Thanks Vella85

Quote from: vella85 on July 23, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
Quote from: EvRo74 on July 23, 2017, 10:46:58 PM
Friends, explain, please the beginner - how to combine coins into 1 block?
Thank you very much in advance Smiley

Its easy and I'll explain it here for you.

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins and now if you want to combine them all into 1 block you just check all the boxes and then click ok. Once done you'll see Amount fee etc... copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block."

From The above answer, i would like to understand........."copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block."

put it in your 808 coin address.....should the coin address be necessarily be the one in cryptopia/novaexchange account or it can be a  new address within the 808 wallet itself ?

Kindly help bring clarity to stacking of coins in the wallet.

Its your own wallet address in your wallet, so click on receive coins and use that address when combining blocks into 1 large block. Don't use exchange addresses as you'll just be sending the coins to the exchange which you don't want to do if your going to stake. Its very simple and easy once you do it a couple of times. Good luck and if you have any more questions just post in here and someone will help.

Thanks a lot for the help. Much Appreciated.

You're welcome mate, glad I could help.

On another note, I think now that EMB, BUZZ and a few other high interest coins have crashed, people might look to put there btc into other coins like 808 coin. I made a tweet about 808 coin being the forgotten coin out of them all which has already received a good response, so hopefully it will help 808 coin some more in getting more attention. 

https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85/status/919669596365373440
Activity: 11

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins and now if you want to combine them all into 1 block you just check all the boxes and then click ok. Once done you'll see Amount fee etc... copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block."

From The above answer, i would like to understand........."copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block."

put it in your 808 coin address.....should the coin address be necessarily be the one in cryptopia/novaexchange account or it can be a  new address within the 808 wallet itself ?

Its your own wallet address in your wallet, so click on receive coins and use that address when combining blocks into 1 large block. Don't use exchange addresses as you'll just be sending the coins to the exchange which you don't want to do if your going to stake. Its very simple and easy once you do it a couple of times. Good luck and if you have any more questions just post in here and someone will help.

Thanks a lot for the help. Much Appreciated.
Activity: 28
I must say that I'm impressed at how 808 is holding up in price as most other Altcoins are being sold off for BTC. It shows that there is some support at the 30 sats price for this coin and the volume has been ever increasing steadily which is a good sign. Once the BTC fork is over I'm expecting a lot of money to come back into Altscoins so hopefully some of that money flows into 808 coin. Just think 808 coin hasn't received as much attention as the other similar high staking coins such as EMB and BUZZ, I think its only a matter of time before 808 coin starts to shine. Also 808 has less circulating supply then these 2 coins mentioned so there is still a lot of growth left in 808 coin for a while.
I think so, too.
I am really hoping for that.
I also like 808 coins.
The value of 808 surely increases.
Many people will be invited to this coin.
Activity: 14
I must say that I'm impressed at how 808 is holding up in price as most other Altcoins are being sold off for BTC. It shows that there is some support at the 30 sats price for this coin and the volume has been ever increasing steadily which is a good sign. Once the BTC fork is over I'm expecting a lot of money to come back into Altscoins so hopefully some of that money flows into 808 coin. Just think 808 coin hasn't received as much attention as the other similar high staking coins such as EMB and BUZZ, I think its only a matter of time before 808 coin starts to shine. Also 808 has less circulating supply then these 2 coins mentioned so there is still a lot of growth left in 808 coin for a while.
I think so, too.
I am really hoping for that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club

after bitcoin fork the price will come back to 30-40 satoshi.
also in 2018 people will get bored with the other high pos coins and the buzz about them will go away and they will look for new pos coins to invest.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
sorry. i'm new here.
i use windows wallet.
i can't find stake coin in wallet.
or is it's minting not staking?

thanks.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Activity: 169
Join the revolution
Any active pool to mine this baby' Huh
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I send this coin to my wallet from cryptopia.

And already 5 hours have passed and haven't received it.

Seems like my wallet is still syncronizing to the network, is this the reason?
Please help me.
Yes, you will see your coins when the wallet is sync'ed.

Activity: 7
My wallet is syncing forever, almost 1 day now and still showing ~1 block remaining.

Did I miss something to do in the setup?

Guys any help please? Thanks!!!
Activity: 182
Also i would like to understand what happens to the coins that were generated but not accepted and yet are lying in the wallet and gaining days in age.

Thanks to everyone for your contribution to this forum. A big thanks to MrEggman and othe rprominent contributors, and the author of the wonderful book on the 808 coin on amazon.

This is Ashish from New Delhi, India saying Namaste to All !!
Well it's just visual bug that happens sometimes. It'll get discarded eventally Smiley
Also i would like to understand what happens to the coins that were generated but not accepted and yet are lying in the wallet and gaining days in age.

Thanks to everyone for your contribution to this forum. A big thanks to MrEggman and othe rprominent contributors, and the author of the wonderful book on the 808 coin on amazon.

This is Ashish from New Delhi, India saying Namaste to All !!

Activity: 280
Merit: 128
I send this coin to my wallet from cryptopia.

And already 5 hours have passed and haven't received it.

Seems like my wallet is still syncronizing to the network, is this the reason?
Please help me.
Pages:
Jump to: