Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 43. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I think this coin is great. Im staking 500,000 right now. last stake was 10 days.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
Market & demand has been on the rise

and stable - this is the most important thing as it give new investors the feeling that they can trust this coin for the long term without losts.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
With a Mac wallet, after creating the .conf with the list of add nodes and restarting, I still have 0 active connexions to the network after 12 hours.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

Although it has been more than 8 days since creation, the transaction number is still 1 as ever.
For Windows, you can create 808.conf with addnode in C: \ Users \ xx \ AppData \ Roaming \ 808, right?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Thanks, that helps.  Comcast sent out new modems with 10.0.0.1 IP addresses, and so I had to get a new router for my Antminers, but then that failed a firmware upgrade.  Netgear has turned into a draconian company that wants to just sell support, and so I didn't do anything wrong, their system seems corrupt.  But, lo and behold, another huge corporation stepped in to save the day, as BestBuy just exchanged the 11 month old router with 1 month left on the warrenty because they say they will support products they sell that aren't being supported by the companies that made them.   So maybe the new speed from the router will help, if not I'm switching IPs.

Well, I'm quite sure the speed of connection has nothing to do with the staking or not staking.
I had to endure a day on tethering 2g speed of Tmobile and it was still staking fine.

Wow, is it BB's written policy or you just met a generous(or disloyal Grin) employee?

That's always nice but this was from the manager....just got an 808 stake after comcast reset the connection about five hours ago, the speed had become abysmal with Youtube buzzing because of lag.  I know about miner hashing but not sure about POS wallets and what they are doing, it seems someone above thought maybe speed of connection did have something to do with it.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108

Wallet synchronized!
I received my coin. Thanks.
I'm looking forward to staking...

Can I ask how long it took to sync once you created the .conf file and restarted the wallet ? Had the same problem, did the same thing and can not see anything coming. And the .conf file just a list of nodes  ?
Activity: 183
Market & demand has been on the rise

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I downloaded new wallet for Mac os. I entered a new passphrase and unlocked Wallet, but I can not synchronize.
The key mark is also not released.
What kind of problems can be considered?

You need to make an 808.conf and put in some addnodes

$HOME/Library/Application Support/##COIN##/

/Users//Library/Application Support/808/808.conf

Copy paste in the nodes from https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/ (https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/)

and/or try these active atm ones i just pulled

addnode=76.124.252.84
addnode=157.14.138.243
addnode=134.255.218.110
addnode=199.188.204.163
addnode=179.32.99.222
addnode=98.219.189.221
addnode=54.211.136.26
addnode=101.176.118.103
addnode=84.28.37.30
addnode=24.194.254.216
addnode=92.185.50.202
addnode=34.229.112.208
addnode=34.234.90.83
Thanks. I will try it.

Wallet synchronized!
I received my coin. Thanks.
I'm looking forward to staking...
Activity: 446
Merit: 105

Thanks, that helps.  Comcast sent out new modems with 10.0.0.1 IP addresses, and so I had to get a new router for my Antminers, but then that failed a firmware upgrade.  Netgear has turned into a draconian company that wants to just sell support, and so I didn't do anything wrong, their system seems corrupt.  But, lo and behold, another huge corporation stepped in to save the day, as BestBuy just exchanged the 11 month old router with 1 month left on the warrenty because they say they will support products they sell that aren't being supported by the companies that made them.   So maybe the new speed from the router will help, if not I'm switching IPs.

Well, I'm quite sure the speed of connection has nothing to do with the staking or not staking.
I had to endure a day on tethering 2g speed of Tmobile and it was still staking fine.

Wow, is it BB's written policy or you just met a generous(or disloyal Grin) employee?
I'm not sure, but it looks like the 808 network needs some attention from Dev or more tech people.  I just got a stake for .01 808.  Also, haven't received a real stake for a couple weeks, but I still have low block size, been too busy to make sure I consolidate them all in one.  Now it seems essential, whereas before I was getting stakes.   I have small stakes that are 33 days old and don't want to risk that they will stake by converting them, but looks like I'll have to.

network weight is not what it used to be in the past. for fastest results you must combine the blocks.

Thanks.  Just did that with a bunch but I'm leaving one with 63K and 30 days.  What do you think the lowest block size that will stake?   Anyone?

for the test bought 1010 coins passed 17 days received today 380 coins everything works perfectly with my 5-7 connections went buy 100 000 coins

Well, 63K is at 30 days  now, so 2 weeks made a big difference.   If I send some 0 days coins together with 30 days, it will send it all back to zero days, if I'm correct.
You must have some : Shit luck or connection.
My longest stake was from 18k coins at 22 day. Yesterday 60k staked at 14 day. 5 days ago, 25 k at 19 day.
So Your luck is pointed away from you Sad
Yeah if You move coins with 'coin's days' they'll lose it.

Activity: 182
I'm not sure, but it looks like the 808 network needs some attention from Dev or more tech people.  I just got a stake for .01 808.  Also, haven't received a real stake for a couple weeks, but I still have low block size, been too busy to make sure I consolidate them all in one.  Now it seems essential, whereas before I was getting stakes.   I have small stakes that are 33 days old and don't want to risk that they will stake by converting them, but looks like I'll have to.

network weight is not what it used to be in the past. for fastest results you must combine the blocks.

Thanks.  Just did that with a bunch but I'm leaving one with 63K and 30 days.  What do you think the lowest block size that will stake?   Anyone?

for the test bought 1010 coins passed 17 days received today 380 coins everything works perfectly with my 5-7 connections went buy 100 000 coins

Well, 63K is at 30 days  now, so 2 weeks made a big difference.   If I send some 0 days coins together with 30 days, it will send it all back to zero days, if I'm correct.
You must have some : Shit luck or connection.
My longest stake was from 18k coins at 22 day. Yesterday 60k staked at 14 day. 5 days ago, 25 k at 19 day.
So Your luck is pointed away from you Sad
Yeah if You move coins with 'coin's days' they'll lose it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Who is running the 808coin twitter and instagram? I am trying to message the person about building a new website like it was stated before that 808 needed a  new site but he/she is not answering. It has been over a month on twitter and maybe about a week since last response on instagram.
I'm not sure, but it looks like the 808 network needs some attention from Dev or more tech people.  I just got a stake for .01 808.  Also, haven't received a real stake for a couple weeks, but I still have low block size, been too busy to make sure I consolidate them all in one.  Now it seems essential, whereas before I was getting stakes.   I have small stakes that are 33 days old and don't want to risk that they will stake by converting them, but looks like I'll have to.

Thanks.  Just did that with a bunch but I'm leaving one with 63K and 30 days.  What do you think the lowest block size that will stake?   Anyone?

Well, 63K is at 30 days  now, so 2 weeks made a big difference.   If I send some 0 days coins together with 30 days, it will send it all back to zero days, if I'm correct.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
I'm not sure, but it looks like the 808 network needs some attention from Dev or more tech people.  I just got a stake for .01 808.  Also, haven't received a real stake for a couple weeks, but I still have low block size, been too busy to make sure I consolidate them all in one.  Now it seems essential, whereas before I was getting stakes.   I have small stakes that are 33 days old and don't want to risk that they will stake by converting them, but looks like I'll have to.

Thanks.  Just did that with a bunch but I'm leaving one with 63K and 30 days.  What do you think the lowest block size that will stake?   Anyone?

Pos Altcoins Club

Activity: 182
Got problem recently.
When I tried to send my coins my wallet disconnected from network. Got them on "Offline" state. After wallet restart they went to 0/6 conf but stay at it forever. So I went to debug console and get 'repairwallet' done - Coins show back in inputs as spendable. BUT. When I try to move them I've got message (something like that) : Transaction was rejected. This might happen if some coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in copy but not marked as spent here.
What could i do ?: (
Edit:
After some time first tx confirmed and rest stays at "?" - but amount is credited to account send - so problem solved Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I say Hello :)
I downloaded new wallet for Mac os. I entered a new passphrase and unlocked Wallet, but I can not synchronize.
The key mark is also not released.
What kind of problems can be considered?

You need to make an 808.conf and put in some addnodes

$HOME/Library/Application Support/##COIN##/

/Users//Library/Application Support/808/808.conf

Copy paste in the nodes from https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/ (https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/)

and/or try these active atm ones i just pulled

addnode=76.124.252.84
addnode=157.14.138.243
addnode=134.255.218.110
addnode=199.188.204.163
addnode=179.32.99.222
addnode=98.219.189.221
addnode=54.211.136.26
addnode=101.176.118.103
addnode=84.28.37.30
addnode=24.194.254.216
addnode=92.185.50.202
addnode=34.229.112.208
addnode=34.234.90.83

Hi.

I tried in the following procedure, but synchronization did not start.
===
1: Create a new "808.conf" (the contents are blank)
2: Paste the Cryptopia node into 808.conf
3: Paste the node you wrote in 808.conf
4: Close Mac Wallet and reopen it
※ Wallet is not locked.
===

Is there any reason to think about it?
Pos Altcoins Club
Last 4 stakes  Smiley
I only stake, not sell, sometimes buy. Expect price at least 100 sat end 2018.

the daily hodl quote has been re-quoted ;-)

keeping the stake rewards in the wallet is the right way to build your profit and 808coin stability for long time.

i think that it is better to sale OTHER COINS to buy with them more 808 coins as well!
Pages:
Jump to: