Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 83. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Yeah I agree mate as I have noticed that more people are now staking their 808 coins on POSWallet and it's now a challenge to keep up with the pool as we want to own as much as the pool stake as possible. That is one reason I buy 808 coins every week to keep up with and hold my percentage of the pool.
speaking of poswallet, their wallet is more and more "on maintenance mode" and i notice that there is gap of few hours between the staking rewards. it wasn't before. so maybe  we dont get the full staking power 24/7 after all.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Happy Easter vella85 Wink

Ya'll know MrEggman is online now.... Cheesy

Thanks bud and same for you.

I just picked up another 5,000 808 coins today from the earnings I earned from a few faucets last week. Now have over 350,000 808 coins and my goal is 1 million so I'm almost half way there. I would love to reach 500,000 by the middle to end of May which I think I can if I continue to claim from faucets and also add some funds from my signature campaign.

in the last week i bought less 808 coins than the usual because the price is too high. so i wonder if i should invest more btc in this coin or just a little bit everyday.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I just put buy orders in at under 20 sats and if the price falls then my buy orders fill. I am yet to buy 808 coins for the sell price and have always purchased from buy orders. My cost average for all my 808 coins is around 14 sats each so right now at the current price I'm in profit plus all the coins I have earned from staking. So maybe you could try that strategy and see how you go.

It is not very difficult to see 808 is a great coin. Even if the price drops the staking will make up for it and it will still be lucrative. Your advice is good though. It's fun staking them ^^ haha !!

I agree and I'm sure many others agree that 808 is a great coin to stake and yes it does make up for it when the price drops a little like it has done the past couple of days. Well it's more of a pull back which is better then a dump. We are yet to reach 1 billion coins so it's still a great coin to stake at the current rate.

recently i bought 808 at 22+ satoshi because i didnt wanted to lose staking days. poswallet pool i growing everyday and if we will wait for buying 808 coins we are losing staking power not only for the coins we are buying now but also we also losing staking power for the coins that we bought long time ago.

Yeah I agree mate as I have noticed that more people are now staking their 808 coins on POSWallet and it's now a challenge to keep up with the pool as we want to own as much as the pool stake as possible. That is one reason I buy 808 coins every week to keep up with and hold my percentage of the pool.

I just picked up another 5,000 808 coins today from the earnings I earned from a few faucets last week. Now have over 350,000 808 coins and my goal is 1 million so I'm almost half way there. I would love to reach 500,000 by the middle to end of May which I think I can if I continue to claim from faucets and also add some funds from my signature campaign.

in the last week i bought less 808 coins than the usual because the price is too high. so i wonder if i should invest more btc in this coin or just a little bit everyday.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I just put buy orders in at under 20 sats and if the price falls then my buy orders fill. I am yet to buy 808 coins for the sell price and have always purchased from buy orders. My cost average for all my 808 coins is around 14 sats each so right now at the current price I'm in profit plus all the coins I have earned from staking. So maybe you could try that strategy and see how you go.

It is not very difficult to see 808 is a great coin. Even if the price drops the staking will make up for it and it will still be lucrative. Your advice is good though. It's fun staking them ^^ haha !!

I agree and I'm sure many others agree that 808 is a great coin to stake and yes it does make up for it when the price drops a little like it has done the past couple of days. Well it's more of a pull back which is better then a dump. We are yet to reach 1 billion coins so it's still a great coin to stake at the current rate.

recently i bought 808 at 22+ satoshi because i didnt wanted to lose staking days. poswallet pool i growing everyday and if we will wait for buying 808 coins we are losing staking power not only for the coins we are buying now but also we also losing staking power for the coins that we bought long time ago.

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really enjoyed reading your story mate, I used to also play in HYIPs for a while and never really made much profits as I always broke even but I never lost any money because I always got in very early. But since then I have also moved over to POS coins which I have done pretty good with, at first I did lose in a couple of them but I finally got my break with KR when it pumped to 0.35 USD in which I sold almost all of them and now that coin is dead and I just sold the last I had before it was delisted from Bittrex but I made a big profit with that coin even when it switched over to POS as I was trading it almost daily.

I like a couple of others here use faucets to build our 808 coins stake and I'm also just looking to buy more right now once I get paid from a few faucets tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks man, I was an entertainer  Smiley

Yeah, I never even heard of KR but that is why I like cryptopia. They are much more relaxed about delisting so it gives any crypto coin a chance to "come back from the dead" as many alt coins go days without any real volume.

Well, at the rate things are going, you'll hit 1 million in no time.

As for "dumb stakeholders" dumping there isn't much you can do about it except wait things out and control supply. In a real life economy, dumping isn't as big of a problem because people would be buying "dumped currency" and use it to pay for goods/services with the bought currency. It's how things flow. I'm oversimplifying the central banking system but  we have some bit of time before hyperinflation is an issue.

No problem mate! Awesome!

Yeah I know as I've never heard of many coins and never even knew about 808 until a fellow member here put me onto it. Yep that is why I also like Cryptopia as well as they very rarely de-list coins and are always quick at fixing any issues they have with wallets.

Yeah it's looking like I could reach 1 million 808 coins in the next couple of months from now if all goes to plan and that the price stays around the same price as it is now.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I just sold off 500,000 808 coins while I was asleep last night for 23 satoshis a piece. Not a bad payday.

I'm going to write an amazon ebook talking about proof of stake and bitcoin then I'll push 808 coin in that along with my strategy since you can still lose money at this. The highest risk in any investment into proof of stake is the beginning so you need a strategy to eliminate that risk eventually and pull out profits. I have a pretty big social media following because of the election (I succeeded) so we'll what happens.

This crypto currency revolution has been a long time coming...

this is great! for me it`s time to buy 808 and not to sale them, i use my faucets earnings to gain 808, but they dont pay much so it`s take time to build my stake. from where do you earn your btc to buy more 808 coins?
How much are u looking to make? I bet u can't even make 3 dollars when u are in the market. Following faucets while u are 40 years old and having nor wife neither parents who would help u to find a job is a shitty life strategy which leads to underestimating values in relation to attitudes toward life or measurements to which they can be applied. Do u understand what I am talking about?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
PoSWallet is having issues with 808 now,  Sad I just want my deposit to got through lol
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
I also got more profit while staking 808, it will be great pos coin. But once again, when weak hand or dumb stakeholder dump this coin, it will be useless. I hope everyone play 808 stake with smart and not dump their coin.

there will always be those who dump, for whatever reason. and in order to keep the currency liquid, and active markets, we NEED those types to keep pushing more 808 into the market and into longterm stakeholders wwallets. this currency has been good to me for months, and i continue to stake my original 400,000 808 purchase into the low 2 million mark. ive diversified a lot of my POS holdings, thanks to POSWallet, but 808 is my mainstay. i actually started buying it up cheap because i have my time quirk... where most folks get all moony eyed about 11:11, for me its BOB O'CLOCK, that moment when you look up and its 8:08. ever since i was a kid its been my weird little tic, so now, im making some money off it. my weirdness came thru with profit!!

this is one currency that could really use an 808-fueled sig campaign.

I really enjoyed reading your story mate, I used to also play in HYIPs for a while and never really made much profits as I always broke even but I never lost any money because I always got in very early. But since then I have also moved over to POS coins which I have done pretty good with, at first I did lose in a couple of them but I finally got my break with KR when it pumped to 0.35 USD in which I sold almost all of them and now that coin is dead and I just sold the last I had before it was delisted from Bittrex but I made a big profit with that coin even when it switched over to POS as I was trading it almost daily.

I like a couple of others here use faucets to build our 808 coins stake and I'm also just looking to buy more right now once I get paid from a few faucets tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks man, I was an entertainer  Smiley

Yeah, I never even heard of KR but that is why I like cryptopia. They are much more relaxed about delisting so it gives any crypto coin a chance to "come back from the dead" as many alt coins go days without any real volume.

Well, at the rate things are going, you'll hit 1 million in no time.

As for "dumb stakeholders" dumping there isn't much you can do about it except wait things out and control supply. In a real life economy, dumping isn't as big of a problem because people would be buying "dumped currency" and use it to pay for goods/services with the bought currency. It's how things flow. I'm oversimplifying the central banking system but  we have some bit of time before hyperinflation is an issue.

so a dump is not a problem. but what about inflation? 808% a year will circulate lots of coins and will cause lots of holders to dump the coin at a very low price. even at 1 satoshi...
I don't, exactly. I had hyips investments that eventually went bust but I managed to pull out profits from most of those. I adapted those strategies to proof of staking.

I also use to work as an actor so I had some money from that and unemployment. I also staked other coins (you can search all my old posts to see). To save you trouble, tekcoin and truckcoin might be the only others worth staking (or sprouts if it can stay stable in price). But 808 pays way better and faster so I don't see a point in investing in others.

I used that to start my bankroll months ago when 808 was 7-12 satoishis and did 100% compounding for a few cycles (8 day cycles). From my transaction history I think i bought 4-6 million and the rest was staked. I"m not sure how much I bought.

I now have 16,500,000 808coin so until total supply hits 1-2.5 billion mark, we'll see what happens to price and eggman's "phase 2". I think this makes me the current richest 808 stakeholder or very very close.

But really crypto's success depends largely on the stratis network.

Without that code, it'll be so hard to get apps, websites, and businesses to accept crypto fast and easy. But it's 100% guaranteed to happen, just a matter of time...

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I don't, exactly. I had hyips investments that eventually went bust but I managed to pull out profits from most of those. I adapted those strategies to proof of staking.

I also use to work as an actor so I had some money from that and unemployment. I also staked other coins (you can search all my old posts to see). To save you trouble, tekcoin and truckcoin might be the only others worth staking (or sprouts if it can stay stable in price). But 808 pays way better and faster so I don't see a point in investing in others.

I used that to start my bankroll months ago when 808 was 7-12 satoishis and did 100% compounding for a few cycles (8 day cycles). From my transaction history I think i bought 4-6 million and the rest was staked. I"m not sure how much I bought.

I now have 16,500,000 808coin so until total supply hits 1-2.5 billion mark, we'll see what happens to price and eggman's "phase 2". I think this makes me the current richest 808 stakeholder or very very close.

But really crypto's success depends largely on the stratis network.

Without that code, it'll be so hard to get apps, websites, and businesses to accept crypto fast and easy. But it's 100% guaranteed to happen, just a matter of time...

I also got more profit while staking 808, it will be great pos coin. But once again, when weak hand or dumb stakeholder dump this coin, it will be useless. I hope everyone play 808 stake with smart and not dump their coin.
I just sold off 500,000 808 coins while I was asleep last night for 23 satoshis a piece. Not a bad payday.

I'm going to write an amazon ebook talking about proof of stake and bitcoin then I'll push 808 coin in that along with my strategy since you can still lose money at this. The highest risk in any investment into proof of stake is the beginning so you need a strategy to eliminate that risk eventually and pull out profits. I have a pretty big social media following because of the election (I succeeded) so we'll what happens.

This crypto currency revolution has been a long time coming...

this is great! for me it`s time to buy 808 and not to sale them, i use my faucets earnings to gain 808, but they dont pay much so it`s take time to build my stake. from where do you earn your btc to buy more 808 coins?
I was going to wait for the weekend when I get paid from the faucets but I have decided to withdraw some BTC from PaidVerts which is like a PTC site to buy some more 808 coins while the price is down at 20 sats. Just waiting for the deposit to go through on Cryptopia and then it's time to buy some more. It's only around $10 worth but it all adds up and adds to my staking weight.
i was lucky enough to buy in a nice chunk last month between 8-10 satoshi. i was attracted to the stability of the price, it delivered a decent daily return.. plus im a bass player, so... i have my prized early 70s barracuda that is the growliest slab of maplewood ive ever known..

im also approaching 1,000,000 808 and staking them thru poswallet, even though i suppose i could make more in the wallet, i cant seem to get any peers with it.

ive also talked up 808 on some of the exchange troll boxes, and doubt ill be selling at any point in the future, other than should the need arrive on an exchange to create volume, which lately doesnt seem to be a problem. happy to see dev back in working on this project.

right now the price will continue to go up to 30 or 40 satoshi, as most of the people dont want to sale this coin. just hope the buying volume will keep on being high and we are good for the next few months Smiley

Just went down almost 50% now is a great time to buy again before it starts going up. Too bad I don't have any spare BTC or Altcoins to sell and buy more 808 coins while the price is down. If it stays around this price over the weekend I'll use 50% of my faucet earnings to buy 808 coins. It seems as 1 million 808 coins is most people's goals.
i was lucky enough to buy in a nice chunk last month between 8-10 satoshi. i was attracted to the stability of the price, it delivered a decent daily return.. plus im a bass player, so... i have my prized early 70s barracuda that is the growliest slab of maplewood ive ever known..

im also approaching 1,000,000 808 and staking them thru poswallet, even though i suppose i could make more in the wallet, i cant seem to get any peers with it.

ive also talked up 808 on some of the exchange troll boxes, and doubt ill be selling at any point in the future, other than should the need arrive on an exchange to create volume, which lately doesnt seem to be a problem. happy to see dev back in working on this project.

right now the price will continue to go up to 30 or 40 satoshi, as most of the people dont want to sale this coin. just hope the buying volume will keep on being high and we are good for the next few months Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: