Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 84. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
i was lucky enough to buy in a nice chunk last month between 8-10 satoshi. i was attracted to the stability of the price, it delivered a decent daily return.. plus im a bass player, so... i have my prized early 70s barracuda that is the growliest slab of maplewood ive ever known..

im also approaching 1,000,000 808 and staking them thru poswallet, even though i suppose i could make more in the wallet, i cant seem to get any peers with it.

ive also talked up 808 on some of the exchange troll boxes, and doubt ill be selling at any point in the future, other than should the need arrive on an exchange to create volume, which lately doesnt seem to be a problem. happy to see dev back in working on this project.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
it`s great that the price is up, but now i can get less 808 coins for every 1 satoshi that i have, and it makes it hard grow my staking pool. also i`m afraid that a big dump will occur and the price will go back to 7 satoshi.

I know how you feel my friend as like you it is harder for us smaller players to buy more 808 coins at the current price and that is why I pumped most of my faucet earnings in 2 weeks ago while the price was around 12 to 13 sats and got up to 250k. The gamble has paid off for me but I am yet to sell any lol as my main goal was to get to 1 million 808 coins. If I was there right now I would sell some coins each day and continue to build my stack but as I'm not yet there I'll continue to keep stacking 100%.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
it`s great that the price is up, but now i can get less 808 coins for every 1 satoshi that i have, and it makes it hard grow my staking pool. also i`m afraid that a big dump will occur and the price will go back to 7 satoshi.
Yeah I watch the cryptopia prices daily with amazement.

I've invested in a lot of POS coins like Netcoin, xqn, tekcoin, hyperstake, sprts, bitbean, etc. They all suffer from one big flaw and pay garbage interest.

808 has none of those problems except maybe the hyperinflation problem. That will be somewhat solved when stratis comes out and business/apps/games/etc can easily start accepting any cryptocoin for payments for goods and services.

And then, we're going to be looking good. Central banks lose power, and we the people are free from banking slavery.

Can't wait for my next stake on Thursday. It's going to be a BIG ONE. I hope prices keep going up.
I can't wait for mine either, im near a million but I wish I had more haha, seem's to be on a trend lately the volume has increased so much each day its really improved, once more people get in the price will just continue to hold and I honestly could see a majority of people making profit, its good to see the developers putting out more content it definitely helps build the community.

I agree with the both of you and it looks like many others do as well. The price in the last 24 hours has increased nicely to 28 sats per coin which is amazing as we were just 12 sats this time last week so 808 coin is starting to get some attention and I'm sure it's only going to get bigger so congrats to us early investors on making a great decision to staking this coin. At this rate we could see 50 sats towards the end of the week and that would be Awesome to see.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Yeah I watch the cryptopia prices daily with amazement.

I've invested in a lot of POS coins like Netcoin, xqn, tekcoin, hyperstake, sprts, bitbean, etc. They all suffer from one big flaw and pay garbage interest.

808 has none of those problems except maybe the hyperinflation problem. That will be somewhat solved when stratis comes out and business/apps/games/etc can easily start accepting any cryptocoin for payments for goods and services.

And then, we're going to be looking good. Central banks lose power, and we the people are free from banking slavery.

Can't wait for my next stake on Thursday. It's going to be a BIG ONE. I hope prices keep going up.
I can't wait for mine either, im near a million but I wish I had more haha, seem's to be on a trend lately the volume has increased so much each day its really improved, once more people get in the price will just continue to hold and I honestly could see a majority of people making profit, its good to see the developers putting out more content it definitely helps build the community.
right now 808 is being sold at 33 satoshi per a coin......................
808% pos a year worth any price, it will not surprise me if we will reach the 100 satoshi bar.

as i said before, right now only people who wants to hold the coin for the long term are buying it and we will all profit from the staking and the increase of the satoshi value Smiley

I saw that, if it does happen to reach 100 sats it will be great for us early investors who got into 808 coin. Yep I agree that the people buying now are the ones that want to hold their 808 coins for the long term and why not as the interest is great. Like I have been saying I am buying more coins each week from the earnings I get from faucets and it has now built up my stack to a nice amount. I hope to soon reach my goal of 1 million 808 coins.
right now 808 is being sold at 33 satoshi per a coin......................
808% pos a year worth any price, it will not surprise me if we will reach the 100 satoshi bar.

as i said before, right now only people who wants to hold the coin for the long term are buying it and we will all profit from the staking and the increase of the satoshi value Smiley
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
808%, that is insane, lol Grin
New 808 exchange has been opened!

808/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

Click here to register and use the 808 EXCHANGE, 808 FAUCET and 808 STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Yes that is a great website I highly recommend it.
808 is one of the best investments right now.
I don't bother with the faucet. The pay is too little.

I totally agree with you on using POSWallet and also that 808 coin is one of the best investments that anyone can make right now as the price has now risen to 21 sats @ over 42% in the last 24 hours as the price has sky rocketed on POSWallet which is great to see trading done on there.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Click here to register and use the 808 EXCHANGE, 808 FAUCET and 808 STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Yes that is a great website I highly recommend it.
808 is one of the best investments right now.
I don't bother with the faucet. The pay is too little.

sure that will be great, let me know when your pos coin is up and i`ll start staking Smiley

i currently have only 130,000 coins of 808 hopefully i`l reach 1 million soon Smiley

Yes you'll get there pretty quick. Price is doing great on cryptopia too. As long as people keep buying 808 we're going to have some nice profits the next few months, maybe even years!

Yep he sure will get there quick as once the staking rewards start stacking up you'll be surprised at how fast it can grow. I started out small and now have over 250K 808 coins but I did add coins along the way to build it up to where I am now. My goal is to reach 1 million and then start taking some profit off the table. Let's hope you are right and that it will be for years to come.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
The CryptoBE block explorer for 808 will expire within thirty days. It remains the only active explorer left. If anyone desires to chip in a little BTC to help with the hosting, please contact me directly since the developer seems to be inactive.

Last call - nobody has offered so far. This seems like a moderately-active community, so it would probably be in its best interest for the coin to have an explorer.

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for. Now I can start trading some of my staking rewards and hopefully make some more profits from trading and staking. I'm hoping my buy orders are filled on Cryptopia soon so I can start staking as I want to build up my stake to at least 1 million coins. Currently I have just over 250k.

Yes it's nice.

I have 14 million 808coins and it's good profit (i'm still holding most of my staking profits rather than selling it).

I'm looking into building another staking coin since 808coin is so successful (thinking 1% daily). When stratis coin is complete with their prototype payment gateway platform software I can use that to start accepting crypto for my apps (games).

Would anyone be interested in those projects if I went to make that?

sure that will be great, let me know when your pos coin is up and i`ll start staking Smiley

i currently have only 130,000 coins of 808 hopefully i`l reach 1 million soon Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 253

Enjoy  Cool

Nice, thank you and added to the op!

also an aditional new explorer is being setup at explorer.808bass.space

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for. Now I can start trading some of my staking rewards and hopefully make some more profits from trading and staking. I'm hoping my buy orders are filled on Cryptopia soon so I can start staking as I want to build up my stake to at least 1 million coins. Currently I have just over 250k.

Yes it's nice.

I have 14 million 808coins and it's good profit (i'm still holding most of my staking profits rather than selling it).

I'm looking into building another staking coin since 808coin is so successful (thinking 1% daily). When stratis coin is complete with their prototype payment gateway platform software I can use that to start accepting crypto for my apps (games).

Would anyone be interested in those projects if I went to make that?

Nice! those 14 million 808 coins will be bringing in a nice little profit for you each day. I was going to start selling but decided to keep building my stack for now as I want to get to my target of 1 million 808 coins. Sounds interesting, I would be interested for sure once you have everything up and running. Good luck with it all.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Ive got a new 808 website up and running, ill keep adding on to it. http://808bass.space/

Enjoy  Cool

Yeah i'm making serious bank and I've also been buying a lot too. Another big buyer is also pushing prices up so enjoy while everything goes up.

Me too 808 makes profit because the price stays the same so you get the pos interest. Even if the 808 drops in value you can still make interest off it so buy some and put them on poswallet. I use to use my own wallet but the staking got hard and I needed alot of 808 coins so I tried poswallet and it works much better.

i dont understand how you make money with this coin.

my daily apr at poswallet is only 0.4% per a day.......

How many coins are you staking ?

we need 808 faucet, in this way lots of people will know about this coin.

Another 808 faucet would be nice. The only one right now is at https://poswallet.com/faucet.php

I have to agree that 808 needs another faucet to help spread the word about 808. Faucets can be very effective at bringing in new people and maybe if the dev can get 808 listed on http://cryptoguru.tk/ could really help as this faucet site has many different faucets and a lot of people claim from them.

By the way I was just introduced to 808 from a fellow forum member and he did show me this coin so thanks mate.

For me faucets are kind of useless but if it brings in more interest and investors then I'm all for it.

For a coin like 808 I think having a faucet will bring in small investors as people don't need many 808 coins to starting earn some decent staking rewards. So when people start seeing this then they might invest some BTC out of their own pocket to buy 808 coins as they saw that with a small amount from a faucet started earning them some rewards. That is how I got into many different staking coins as I tried the faucets first and then when I started seeing the staking rewards I then invested some BTC into the coin. However here I didn't, it was another forum member who told me about 808 and how good the staking rewards were that got me into investing a small amount. And yesterday I invested some more to build up my stake to earn more rewards.

Is was 11 satoshi now 15. It is a large increase. Yes it is a food idea to get from the faucet then see how it stakes before investing. To me thst is what faucets are used for since they pay out only a little. It is 2.1% per day about. Happy staking !! xD

price going up because no one is selling the coin. but once someone will dump the coin the price will go down. also it is good that it can be traded only at cryptopia and nowhere else because in this way only people who want to hold 808 for long term will trade it. and those who are looking for quick profit and lowering the price will do it to other altcoins.

Yeah I have noticed that there hasn't been many selling this coin, well like you said not yet anyway. I agree with what you said about 808 coin only being on Cryptopia as it is helping the people who want to hold long term like myself and sell small amounts each time. However it would be great to this this coin listed on one of the big exchanges in the future as it will help the coin to grow ever bigger then what it is now. I'll be picking up another 50k this weekend as I have earned a nice amount from the faucets this week.
Yeah i'm making serious bank and I've also been buying a lot too. Another big buyer is also pushing prices up so enjoy while everything goes up.

Me too 808 makes profit because the price stays the same so you get the pos interest. Even if the 808 drops in value you can still make interest off it so buy some and put them on poswallet. I use to use my own wallet but the staking got hard and I needed alot of 808 coins so I tried poswallet and it works much better.

i dont understand how you make money with this coin.

my daily apr at poswallet is only 0.4% per a day.......

How many coins are you staking ?

we need 808 faucet, in this way lots of people will know about this coin.

Another 808 faucet would be nice. The only one right now is at https://poswallet.com/faucet.php

I have to agree that 808 needs another faucet to help spread the word about 808. Faucets can be very effective at bringing in new people and maybe if the dev can get 808 listed on http://cryptoguru.tk/ could really help as this faucet site has many different faucets and a lot of people claim from them.

By the way I was just introduced to 808 from a fellow forum member and he did show me this coin so thanks mate.

For me faucets are kind of useless but if it brings in more interest and investors then I'm all for it.

For a coin like 808 I think having a faucet will bring in small investors as people don't need many 808 coins to starting earn some decent staking rewards. So when people start seeing this then they might invest some BTC out of their own pocket to buy 808 coins as they saw that with a small amount from a faucet started earning them some rewards. That is how I got into many different staking coins as I tried the faucets first and then when I started seeing the staking rewards I then invested some BTC into the coin. However here I didn't, it was another forum member who told me about 808 and how good the staking rewards were that got me into investing a small amount. And yesterday I invested some more to build up my stake to earn more rewards.

Is was 11 satoshi now 15. It is a large increase. Yes it is a food idea to get from the faucet then see how it stakes before investing. To me thst is what faucets are used for since they pay out only a little. It is 2.1% per day about. Happy staking !! xD

price going up because no one is selling the coin. but once someone will dump the coin the price will go down. also it is good that it can be traded only at cryptopia and nowhere else because in this way only people who want to hold 808 for long term will trade it. and those who are looking for quick profit and lowering the price will do it to other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: