Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 21. (Read 35313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I am the original dev of AceD coin who was hired by the Mage to create it.

I switched to the role of supporting dev when a new dev came in and now they have burned all my pre-mine. The Mage had also offered to sell 10,000 of my AceD coins in the presale but never sent me any btc as promised.

Really not cool, bordering criminal.

I can no longer support this coin because of the foul play and I recommend those in it, get out now before you get burnt, too.

Here is link to the github where you can see the addresses which were burned for no reason other than to prevent me, the creator of AceD, from keeping my pre-mined coins.
https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/commit/dd6ab9e270142e8cfa7bf1d65ea1b49d2356df2c#diff-349fbb003d5ae550a2e8fa658e475880R505

It is NOT YOUR premined coins...
and I know several projects that even burned all premine they had.
I also never saw you active on Discord either.
I hope developers will also do another premine burn later when all listings are payed.

Good Luck in your next endevor
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its great news that AceD will soon be listed on Coinexchange which is a smart move by the dev team as most new projects have been going for CryptoBridge. Right now CB are having some growing pains so its good to see the dev team go with this option ahead of CB. I really have high hopes for AceD for the future, this very well could be one of the biggest projects of 2018!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I just learned from discord that this will be in exchange before June 25th next week.  Time to mine before it's too late to accumulate fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2

good afternoon. I can not synchronize my wallet. when it remains to synchronize 665 blocks, the wallet turns off and writes "the operation of the program aced-qt.exe" is stopped. help me please. what to do?

We have released an updated wallet that should address your issues. If you need support in a timely fashion feel free to ask on our Discord: https://discord.gg/JuuqPbg

Pools have been updated. If you want to host your own mining pool just leave a comment with the information and we will add you to the OP. Happy mining!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

good afternoon. I can not synchronize my wallet. when it remains to synchronize 665 blocks, the wallet turns off and writes "the operation of the program aced-qt.exe" is stopped. help me please. what to do?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
the total supply is not too big, at a price of 0.75 per coin I think it's quite expensive for new coins, but when viewed from the total total supply, your coins will be rare before everyone has it. I see a good prospect for the future
Activity: 12
I am the original dev of AceD coin who was hired by the Mage to create it.

I switched to the role of supporting dev when a new dev came in and now they have burned all my pre-mine. The Mage had also offered to sell 10,000 of my AceD coins in the presale but never sent me any btc as promised.

Really not cool, bordering criminal.

I can no longer support this coin because of the foul play and I recommend those in it, get out now before you get burnt, too.

Here is link to the github where you can see the addresses which were burned for no reason other than to prevent me, the creator of AceD, from keeping my pre-mined coins.
https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/commit/dd6ab9e270142e8cfa7bf1d65ea1b49d2356df2c#diff-349fbb003d5ae550a2e8fa658e475880R505
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
This is one project that I have come across that I really think will be huge! Its not very often that I'm excited about a new project but with AceD I really am as what they have planned looks amazing! I am going to get myself a node or maybe even two as I truly believe that this project is going places later this year and into 2019. The dev team is very active on the discord along with the growing community. I'm in for the long term!
Activity: 23
I know Cb is being a pain now and your team mentioned about aced being listed possible on another exchange.. are you able to share that info?

Join Discord
Activity: 84
I know Cb is being a pain now and your team mentioned about aced being listed possible on another exchange.. are you able to share that info?
Activity: 154
another project that will be successful, hope your project will be a success and I like the concept of yours
Activity: 88
im onboard with 2 masternodes Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hello,
Please create QT wallet for WIN 32.
As i see, atm it's only available for win 64
Thankyou.
Activity: 11
This is a awesome- I can't wait to its great potencials.
Activity: 2
Esse projeto vai Dominar o mundo

Eu desejo muita Riqueza a todos que entrarem nesse projeto
Activity: 21
good project . i like this
Activity: 38
Excele projeto e brilhante moeda pra monerar.
Activity: 15
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
    Thanks for bringing that rogue tag to my attention. OP has been updated to include our YouTube and Medium links as well.
    Pages:
    Jump to: