Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 2. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 11
is there a excecutive summary of latest milestones reached? and fture plans? last i find is somehow andom articles and old FAQ (6 month)..anyone has some resss?
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Hey how are the airdrops for the loyalty program working ? Do we get a certain amount per act amount ? And how about the forks is it the same idea ?
For beginners, there is nothing here. I can advise you to forget the password from this account and leave the forum to make the forum easier.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hey how are the airdrops for the loyalty program working ? Do we get a certain amount per act amount ? And how about the forks is it the same idea ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
What desktop wallet are available today to use for AChain?

You can find it here
https://www.achain.com/

V2.0.1 for windows version
V2.0.3 for lite win version (without download a full chain)

V2.0.0 for MAC
V2.0.3 for Mac Lite

For android use KCASH
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
What desktop wallet are available today to use for AChain?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Announcement on the Suspension of the ACT Deposit and Withdrawal

https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000130481

Due to the technology upgrade of Achain, Huobi Global has now suspended the deposit and withdrawal of ACT, and the resumption time will be noticed via announcement. We are sorry for the inconvenience it caused during the suspension!
Activity: 112
Achain announced the founding of ALABs. ALABs focus on blockchain technology innovation, breakthrough search in areas such as blockchain infrastructure, blockchain scalability and blockchain management, etc. Lab will periodically release research reports to share the knowledge of its latest research. Other solutions include the creation of new blockchain for specific industries also provided by ALabs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
ACT is very popular in South Korea. They do subway advertising. It is a very effective commercial marketing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
AChain has recently entered the Latin American market by partnering with BitInka, South America’s largest crypto exchange. ACT, the token of AChain will be listed on the exchange, allowing pairing against eight major fiat. The ACT token will also be available on Latin America’s answer to PayPal: BitInka’s InkaPay. This means users will be able to pay for a multitude of services through the ACT token.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Icons at $1.40, not a huge difference, AION got great tech and backed by big investors
People talk about ICON , I see
I would diversify then
Zencash moons
Activity: 252
 I just noticed WeatherBlock WXB was added to the Contract & Asset lists.. what exactly does this mean. That WeatherBlock is transitioning from being an ERC20 ETH token to building their own chain via an Achain fork?
Im interested because I know of WeatherBlock due to their partnership with Elastos. And I know that Achain is already in alliance with Elastos.. im curious if they are recommending for DApps to use Achain's forking theory to later integrate more easily into the Elastos Smartweb.
Activity: 19
I’m new to the loyalty rewards. I got in at the 5th snapshot of phase 6...yay! When do the rewards from phase 6 get distributed?
Activity: 30
If the price is higher then the previous phase the amount of released ACT will increase. I think there are other factors too, you’re gonna have to ask an admin for that 😃
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Activity: 24
Looks like achain failed to make the Binance community vote...
Activity: 23
Have few queries. I have invested heavily in achain. At present its in the dumps. Any future growth prospect on the cards? And does it make sense to hold achain long term?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Achain seems to have a market in South Korea.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
Pages:
Jump to: