Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 3. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Is kcash still a project on achain blockchain? Asking because they moved kcash token to erc20. Or they moved whole Project to ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 67
Hello guys, a little problem here, an AchainWallet v2.0.0 for Mac is "Connecting to the network..." forever and nothing changes.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Achain Talks EP01
Cui Meng, founder of Achain, recently held a live audio AMA with the Achain community on the QQ chat group. Before taking questions from the public, Cui addressed a range of topics including the Achain roadmap and decentralization. The discussion was transcribed by Achain community volunteer Wen Qing and then translated by members of the Achain team.
https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-talks-ep01-912bddba4d47
Activity: 112
 The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of top development
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans
I don't understand well. By changing their token to ERC20 is kcash still a project on the Achain blockchain or not anymore? Somebody mentioned also that LinkEye are doing the same? It's true? Thanks!

no, they moved to ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I don't understand well. By changing their token to ERC20 is kcash still a project on the Achain blockchain or not anymore? Somebody mentioned also that LinkEye are doing the same? It's true? Thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
The 3rd snapshot of the 6th phase of the Achain Loyalty Program is now completed!

Details:
-July 12, 2018
-Block Height: 3,050,000
-Participants: 6,165
-Aggregated Amount (ACT): 108,567,986 ACT

For more details check:
https://www.achain.com/loyaltyprogram.html
Activity: 210
When some major company tries to do fork with Achain Tech like ABTC then we'll laughing at $2 price prediction.
Activity: 149
BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans
I think info I want to share can be helpful for people holding ACT coins because I was struggling with exchanging of them.
Here I want to share my personal experience with ACT coin.

I have received some ACT coins during Blockchain conference, Achain representatives promoted their platform with some coupons for free Coins (it was kind of lottery: I had to download Kcash wallet and redeem my coupons).
I was lucky and received 100 ACT coins to my wallet that was equal to approximately 20 Euro that time (May 2018).

So one day I decided to exchange my ACT coins to other more popular coins and it was a little bit complicated.

Initially I have signed up with OKex, but as EU resident I can't deposit assets.
After that I signed up with Hitbtc exchange, it was my worst experience - to deposit funds I had to add memo to my transaction, but it was absolutely impossible with Kcash and even with default Achain wallet, so I have lost some coins  Embarrassed.

I have found the solution at official Telegram Group - admin had recommended me to use Huobi, where is no problems for EU residents and no requirements to add some memos. Using Huobi I have exchanged my ACT to ETH and successfully withdrawn funds (with relative big fee though) to my wallet. 

So, in case you have some ACT coins and want to get rid of them (especially if you are not Honk Kong/China resident), my advice is to use huobi.
Activity: 381
Activity: 167
The desktop was intended for developers and exchanges. The lite wallet was introduced for normal users, so there is not much point in using the full version really
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Business Development
•The number of contracts on Achain is 131.
•ACT is now trading on OOOBTC exchange.
•ACT is now trading on Turkey’s primere exchange: https://SistemKoin.com
•Released UnionEcologicalChain to provide blockchain users with an integrated blockchain service (including but not limited to blockchain education, financial consulting services) ecological chain.

Core Development
•Cross-chain implementation planning.
•Research and analysis for cross-chain strategy inspired the design of the 0xProject and Interledger cross-chain protocols.
•Debug agent separation and discuss agent separation operation program.
•Initiate the product integration implementation plan.
•After executing the new contract version a BUG was identified and quickly resolved.
•Achain Lite wallet update 2.0.1 is online with the following features: launching online updates, optimizing performance and reducing the server load.

Community
•The fourth snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 6,014 active participants and a cumulative total of 106,015,743 ACT was committed to the loyalty program.
•The fifth snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 6,040 active participants and a cumulative total of 104,918,997 ACT was committed to the loyalty program.
•The Achain Browser’s currency address ranking function is in progress. Currently, the top 100 holders of the 2795597 block have been announced.
•The Achain Silicon Valley community, together with IBM Hyperledger, Penta, and others, initiated a World blockchain hackathon campaign in the Bay Area of ​​the United States, and is committed to expanding the influence of the Achain developer community.
•The Achain SV (Silicon Valley) community participated in the Crypto Security seminar. SV community member Dave introduced Achain to the audience and communicated with field security experts, investors and virtual currency enthusiasts.
•Starting from this month, the Achain Foundation will publish the use of funds on a monthly basis.
•Achain U.S. community volunteer representatives were invited to attend the Blockchain Connect 2018 Conference to introduce Achain and it’s vision.
•Achain participated in the Blockchain Summit in Hyderabad, India where Achain Indian community representatives delivered speeches on the future of the blockchain to more than 70 participants.
•Achain U.S. community representatives were invited to attend the NAC3 San Francisco 2018 blockchain summit.
•The Achain Lite Wallet naming campaign “submission phase” has ended with more than 600 entries from the community. From these entries a community vote will be conducted to determine the Achain Lite Wallet name.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Achain Website 2.0

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-website-2-0-ef1e61b64a1d

The good news is that we aren’t coming empty handed, and we’ve heard the community’s requests. So, today we are proud to present to you some of the design slides of the new website which is under development, and an interactive prototype for all of you to explore.
Activity: 20
projects from a good developer will definitely grow well This project have what it takes to standout in this industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi guys, today ACT is listed on SistemKoin " one of the largest crypto exchange in Turkey "
now you can trade ACT with BTC and TRY " the currency of Turkey" pairs on SistemKoin https://twitter.com/SistemKoin/status/1012038931846778880

Wish the wallet was more reliable. The constant sync / "connecting to network" issues are really annoying and it's been like that forever.
Wow... I thought it was just me.
This desktop wallet is really a big shit. Each time you need to close, re-open, close, re-open.. and sometimes, it work
Fix it please !!

Always the same problem, impossible to open this f*****g wallet !!

Is there an online wallet please ? the ACT desktop wallet never work/open.. always saying "connecting network", blah, blah, blah.  Angry

For now Achain has not provided an online wallet but, you can try Achain Lite Wallet or Kcash, visit Achain site and click button "Wallet" to find it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Wish the wallet was more reliable. The constant sync / "connecting to network" issues are really annoying and it's been like that forever.
This desktop wallet is really a big shit. Each time you need to close, re-open, close, re-open.. and sometimes, it work
Fix it please !!

Is there an online wallet please ? the ACT desktop wallet never work/open.. always saying "connecting network", blah, blah, blah.  Angry

Hi , have you tried using kcash wallet ? You can also store your act tokens in the wallet .
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Fix it please !!

Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
How implemented multiple languages for smart contract coding? And which languages really work?
Is this Quantum Safe blockchain? Huh
Activity: 167
ACT”s partner pundi npxs is voting to get on binance, if pundi succeeds and they increase in value, they can pump out more xpos units which sell ACT. I know it’s a little cross promotion but it is helpful for both.
Pages:
Jump to: