Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 184. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions has already released an MVP of its FICE (First Islamic Crypto Exchange) platform. Overall a very solid project - and one whose progress I will be watching with extreme interest.
It is really interesting to observe the development of the project, where the state authorities have invested
Well, if you have invested public bodies, then everything is very serious
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
ADAB Solutions has already released an MVP of its FICE (First Islamic Crypto Exchange) platform. Overall a very solid project - and one whose progress I will be watching with extreme interest.
It is really interesting to observe the development of the project, where the state authorities have invested
I think that the fact that the exchange from UAE and the fact that many of their Emirates invested in this project is a guarantee of further development and prosperity of the ADAB project!
I also think so, so we need to invest in this project urgently. Who has already invested share your experience
hopefully later this project able to achieve satisfactory result of sale also can reach target and ico also successful.
I also hope so, many investors in this project say that this is the best project in the last year
Activity: 287
The ADAB project team has a strong development team and serious investors from the UAE. They have everything to succeed!
Investors from UAE are very big money. And they are very meticulous about their investments. This is a huge plus for the project!
The project is really good, it is worth the attention and investment
Time will tell whether people will be interested in this project, how many can assemble at least soft cap
The project can easily collect hard cap only due to the fact that the priority for the developers are Muslims, and they are rich people.
Yes, there people love their projects, should sponsor the project well
Activity: 238
The ADAB project team has a strong development team and serious investors from the UAE. They have everything to succeed!
Investors from UAE are very big money. And they are very meticulous about their investments. This is a huge plus for the project!
Time will tell whether people will be interested in this project, how many can assemble at least soft cap
I am sure that there are people who support the project and everything is good for them
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The project can easily collect hard cap only due to the fact that the priority for the developers are Muslims, and they are rich people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
To date, investing in a crypto exchange is the most promising and profitable type of crypto investment!
Activity: 140
I think that the fact that the exchange from UAE and the fact that many of their Emirates invested in this project is a guarantee of further development and prosperity of the ADAB project!
Yes, it`s one of fact why we can trust. But the most reason, why I`ll invest, it`s a good product!
ye, product is playing the mainest role in choosing project. And so we can invest here.
Activity: 210
Yes, it`s one of fact why we can trust. But the most reason, why I`ll invest, it`s a good product!
Diversification is the main rule of investing. This minimizes the possible risks and increases the chances of obtaining maximum profit.
Diversification is good, if you don`t know your sphere as details. But if it isn`t so you needn`t diversification. It said Warrenn Buffet
Activity: 364
Speaking of generosity. this one of the most promising projects of the fall of 2018 really is now holding a company of generosity and this is an excellent opportunity to get coins of this promising ADAB project!
I agree with you, because there aren`t another generous projects, so let`s invest here! I`d like to invest 1 eth
And so how much are you going to invest? Or may be you`ll take part only in bounty Cheesy
It isn`t important take part in bounty or invest in project. The main - earn tokens!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Speaking of generosity. this one of the most promising projects of the fall of 2018 really is now holding a company of generosity and this is an excellent opportunity to get coins of this promising ADAB project!
And so how much are you going to invest? Or may be you`ll take part only in bounty Cheesy
I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
How will coins be mined or will there be post mining?
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
Yeah, before writing a question, should to know everything on site and after this ask something!
Activity: 350
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Diversification is the main rule of investing. This minimizes the possible risks and increases the chances of obtaining maximum profit.
Jump to: