Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 185. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Investing in any crypto project is a huge risk. It's just not every project has a chance to earn serious money. I like the idea of investing in ADAB!
Certainly the risk is always, and not only in investment into cryptoprojects. A question only in correctly to estimate these risks)
I reckon, that every one shouldn`t invest more than 10% in 1 project. Then investing won`t as risky
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Investing in any crypto project is a huge risk. It's just not every project has a chance to earn serious money. I like the idea of investing in ADAB!
Certainly the risk is always, and not only in investment into cryptoprojects. A question only in correctly to estimate these risks)
Activity: 210
Correctly! Racism generally has no place in the 21st century. Especially at the forum, since people gathered here to communicate with the most advanced views!
I hope that other investors will think like! Because racism is for stupid people! So, let`s look on project and no national!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
If you like the idea, then you need to invest in this project, why, there are no extra money
Merit: 10
Correctly! Racism generally has no place in the 21st century. Especially at the forum, since people gathered here to communicate with the most advanced views!
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Awesome, I am really looking forward to a project like this, because Muslims who are very concerned about usury occur in every project. If ADAB is present to resolve the problem and run according to Islamic law, I really appreciate that and will fully support to this project.
Here is about greed and honesty we are talking already the third day. I really hope that Muslims are not scammers and it is a sin for them to deceive investors who are willing to invest in ADAB tokens
greed and honesty
evil and decency
does not depend on skin color, religion and gender
there are good and bad people in all religions
I don't think racism would be welcome in such projects. People who bully others because they don't look like they're weak.
Racism should not be maintained in general! I do not understand why I in general began to speak about it...
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
Surely there are such investors but there are not enough of them. Basically, people go into and study projects in which they invest their money.
Big investors surely go into depth of the project and want to know where they put their money, but small ones I think just follow the marketing and hype, they know basics of it but not more than that.
Investors are now many in fact, but many who are afraid to invest their money because of the market situation
To invest it is necessary to be able at any market situation. This project deserves attention in my opinion
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Awesome, I am really looking forward to a project like this, because Muslims who are very concerned about usury occur in every project. If ADAB is present to resolve the problem and run according to Islamic law, I really appreciate that and will fully support to this project.
Here is about greed and honesty we are talking already the third day. I really hope that Muslims are not scammers and it is a sin for them to deceive investors who are willing to invest in ADAB tokens
greed and honesty
evil and decency
I don't think racism would be welcome in such projects. People who bully others because they don't look like they're weak.
Activity: 308
greed and honesty
evil and decency
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
no wonder the project is based on Sharia law,maybe they are unknown to us
but people who know these laws trust this project and make investments in the project
In these laws, there are many nuances of incomprehensible Europeans. However, who understands them, they say that everything is right and very wisely written!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
no wonder the project is based on Sharia law,maybe they are unknown to us
but people who know these laws trust this project and make investments in the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Anyone has the chance to become an investor of the ADAB project. If of course he has the right amount of money for investment)))
Activity: 171
And what are the requirements for the input and output of funds? Are there any restrictions. All the same, business and economy in UAE has its own nuances....
I think this will all be written in white paper, all these nuances
Activity: 287
If investors invest in the project from the UAE, this indicates that they have checked the project of ADAB well and do not doubt its success!
Investors correctly do that they invest the project, this is the right decision
And what are the requirements for the input and output of funds? Are there any restrictions. All the same, business and economy in UAE has its own nuances....
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
And consider also that not only their UAE investors. Crypto stock exchange ADAB from the UAE. This also says a lot in favor of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think that you are right. Investors from the UAE are very tidy and will never take chances. If they are really involved in this project, then this is a huge quota of trust for the ADAB exchange!
Activity: 280
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
Surely there are such investors but there are not enough of them. Basically, people go into and study projects in which they invest their money.
Big investors surely go into depth of the project and want to know where they put their money, but small ones I think just follow the marketing and hype, they know basics of it but not more than that.
Investors are now many in fact, but many who are afraid to invest their money because of the market situation
I think that this will not be worse, and if now with this price to invest, then in the future  can get a big profit
Activity: 224
If investors invest in the project from the UAE, this indicates that they have checked the project of ADAB well and do not doubt its success!
It will absolutely indicator of trust this project, if big investors will invest here!
Jump to: