Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 192. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5
I want everything to be successful. To not sell tokens, and keep.
All believe that the project will be successful. But then in large quantities merge tokens and reduce the price (
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I want everything to be successful. To not sell tokens, and keep.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I know that in the Arab world a special attitude to crypto-currencies is due to religion. How is this issue settled from the point of view of the Muslim religion?

As indicated in the documentation and ANN thread, ADAB will be developed in compliance with Shariah laws and this makes it interesting for Muslims

I would like to know what these laws are so that you can understand and understand the essence of the project much more
Activity: 238
I know that in the Arab world a special attitude to crypto-currencies is due to religion. How is this issue settled from the point of view of the Muslim religion?

As indicated in the documentation and ANN thread, ADAB will be developed in compliance with Shariah laws and this makes it interesting for Muslims

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Now so many new projects appear, it is difficult to manage qualitatively to analyze everything (
There are a lot of projects, but even more competition in the market and the project lives the one that has the most power and finance
The power and finance too quite not a stable variable) I Hope this project possesses both that and another.
There are projects that are implemented regardless of the fees. The project may not collect the right amount. But the platform is still running.
such cases are very rare, especially if there is a lot of competition in this direction, which develops the project
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Now so many new projects appear, it is difficult to manage qualitatively to analyze everything (
There are a lot of projects, but even more competition in the market and the project lives the one that has the most power and finance
good and promising projects always attract good investments
and if the project is worthy it can win other projects and any competition
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
There are projects that are implemented regardless of the fees. The project may not collect the right amount. But the platform is still running.
I have the impression that this project is also not all right,as for the participants,their names and photos, he is not quite similar to Arabic, project
But after all, now our people can be in the Arab countries and there they are engaged in business
unfortunately, a lot of smart and professional people from Russia,Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus could not be realized in their countries,and they had to emigrate to other countries, including the middle East
Activity: 181
Activity: 171
let's hope that the market will change, and this project is implemented, will collect finances for further development
and we will see the prosperity of this project
See you of course, just need a little more time, but all at once
Every project has the right, to be more precise, but not everyone lives to the very end
I agree, the current market situation is very critical,and many investors are simply afraid to invest a lot of money
and without large investments it is very difficult to implement the project
Activity: 287
let's hope that the market will change, and this project is implemented, will collect finances for further development
See you of course, just need a little more time, but all at once
Activity: 238
I have the impression that this project is also not all right,as for the participants,their names and photos, he is not quite similar to Arabic, project
But after all, now our people can be in the Arab countries and there they are engaged in business
Activity: 350
The Arab world has a very peculiar attitude to the world of finance. Their banking system is not like a European model. this is an interesting opportunity to invest.

The main feature of economy and jurisprudence in Arab countries is that they are very connected with religion and traditions. I am also very interested in studying all features of crypto projects of Arab countries.
This is actually very interesting, because even Arab countries are promoting their projects
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
And it`s good, that you couldn`t invest in Asian projects, because often they are scammers! But I`m sure, that ADAB isn`t scam!
You probably had a sad experience of investing in Chinese projects? They really need to be careful. Arab projects are quite another matter. I've heard a lot of good things!
Most of us choose projects based on our past experience, but we should not generalize the projects to the country in which it is being developed. Each project should be considered separately. I think it is the key for choosing right ICO..
Probably you are right. On one last experience far you will not leave. And the country - not an indicator. Though these data need to be considered too
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
And it`s good, that you couldn`t invest in Asian projects, because often they are scammers! But I`m sure, that ADAB isn`t scam!
You probably had a sad experience of investing in Chinese projects? They really need to be careful. Arab projects are quite another matter. I've heard a lot of good things!
Most of us choose projects based on our past experience, but we should not generalize the projects to the country in which it is being developed. Each project should be considered separately. I think it is the key for choosing right ICO..
Jump to: