Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 191. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Who know, which exchange will first, on Adab list? I hope it won`t Idex or the same))
Everything is depend how much collect on ICO! And so we can just share with this project with our friends!
Well, yes, that's right, we need it so far, just to monitor everything that happens in the project
I havent enough time to monitor everything what happend, but will check every day any news from team.
Oh, good way! I`d like to take part in bounty, because at first I`ll see all news, and can get tokens for free!
yeah, bounty isn`t bad! If you have enough time, take part of course! but I have 2 works and free time is really problem for me(
Activity: 140
The most important thing in a successful project is investor confidence in the project team. Everything here is clean and transparent.
I dont view that so. Every project, also EOS has a lot of bugs and mistakes, but if developers are honest, product will make!
Activity: 210
Who know, which exchange will first, on Adab list? I hope it won`t Idex or the same))
Everything is depend how much collect on ICO! And so we can just share with this project with our friends!
Well, yes, that's right, we need it so far, just to monitor everything that happens in the project
I havent enough time to monitor everything what happend, but will check every day any news from team.
Oh, good way! I`d like to take part in bounty, because at first I`ll see all news, and can get tokens for free!
Will the exchange be tied to the local currency? What are the benefits for the residents of Islamic States?

If am not mistaken, this project is primarily intended for the development of the Arabic economy, so I am sure that Arab citizens will be given preferences, perhaps in the form of bigger discounts on sales.

It has limited approach to keep tied this with religious thought I read about the idea it don't have anything attractive. Maybe in Islamic countries this will get more attention but there are majority of the people are not aware of this kind of project they should promote this locally where this company exist.
I hope that ADAB will develop on the world level, because if it stay on local, team will have an fallen
Activity: 181
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Will the exchange be tied to the local currency? What are the benefits for the residents of Islamic States?

If am not mistaken, this project is primarily intended for the development of the Arabic economy, so I am sure that Arab citizens will be given preferences, perhaps in the form of bigger discounts on sales.

It has limited approach to keep tied this with religious thought I read about the idea it don't have anything attractive. Maybe in Islamic countries this will get more attention but there are majority of the people are not aware of this kind of project they should promote this locally where this company exist.

I see, that will sale to Arabian people no more than 20% because this project is orientent for international auditory!
Now so many new projects appear, it is difficult to manage qualitatively to analyze everything (
So don`t analyze everything! You may momentaly no looking at 90% of projects, because it hasn`t product, more information about team and so on.
I want everything to be successful. To not sell tokens, and keep.
All believe that the project will be successful. But then in large quantities merge tokens and reduce the price (
To a regret, usually occurs quite so. But I dmat this project will change this sad tradition!
They are called bounty hunters, they are just when tokens fall on the sale of exchanges, immediately they are sold at any price
I don't agree. I am a bounty hunter! I have stored tokens for as long as possible than investors! Everyone should speak for themselves.
Unfortunately, big part of bounty hunters sell tokens, after list on something exchange. And volumes are very low, so price can`t to not fall down!
Activity: 171
All believe that the project will be successful. But then in large quantities merge tokens and reduce the price (
To a regret, usually occurs quite so. But I dmat this project will change this sad tradition!
They are called bounty hunters, they are just when tokens fall on the sale of exchanges, immediately they are sold at any price
I don't agree. I am a bounty hunter! I have stored tokens for as long as possible than investors! Everyone should speak for themselves.
This is understandable, but I read about the fact that some projects simply issue tokens in parts and then are followed simply for their price
Activity: 287
Just a lot of complaints about the fact that they quickly sell tokens and prices fall very low
Activity: 238

Well, their own people must support life in the project, just talking about him in social networks
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 280

Activity: 350
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
The most important thing in a successful project is investor confidence in the project team. Everything here is clean and transparent.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Jump to: