Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 7. (Read 46460 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Hey guys, Zackclack has just banned me out of ADT forum.

this is his first solo repair, that he demanded to do and i let him do it, because he said that my plan on waiting for mullick was crap too slow and i dont know what i am doing, so i let him do it knowing he will end up in the same place, as i have already asked around many many time.

he banned me from adt forum because i wouldnt hand him over the whole adt project, he think he deserves the whole project all to himself cause he asked around for repair options and came to the same conclusion i reached months ago.

im sure he will be posting something in here shortly.

as far as ADT repair it is still underway mullick is still on it, nothing has changed Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Are there any seednodes for the latest blockchain? The download is extremely slow at the moment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The new client that fixes the latest issues on the old chain is here >

http://www.the-adt-forum.com/ADT-Windows-qt-v.5.3.zip

you will need to download the block chain again and make sure you are on the same chain as this block explorer >

( please do not send coins until you have confirmed you are on the right chain using the block explorer  )

http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

it might temporary say that its out of sync due to the fact a block has not been found in a while but it should sort itself Smiley

The new block chain is now nearly ready to go as well Smiley

Block Count:
Time of Last Block (UTC):
January 18, 2014, 10:31:44
Difficulty:
Connections:
Current Version:
v1.5.2.0-adt
Last Checkpoint:
2014-01-18 10:31:44 UTC
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

you will need to download the block chain again and make sure you are on the same chain as this block explorer >

( please do not send coins until you have confirmed you are on the right chain using the block explorer  )

http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

it might temporary say that its out of sync due to the fact a block has not been found in a while but it should sort itself Smiley

legendary
ADT developer
zack, could you point me to the new source code, for this new 1.5.3 version?

I have just asked mullick to update on github
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
zack, could you point me to the new source code, for this new 1.5.3 version?
legendary
ADT developer

( please do not send coins until you have confirmed you are on the right chain using the block explorer on link that will be posted on this thread very soon )

Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
I reckon the wait and trouble will be worth our while. It will be a good solid coin. Other coins would not have survived all this. Keep going ADT!

Right, ADT community has so faithful holders like us, it will skyrocket soon.
right
I reckon the wait and trouble will be worth our while. It will be a good solid coin. Other coins would not have survived all this. Keep going ADT!

Right, ADT community has so faithful holders like us, it will skyrocket soon.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i can't wait to get off of this evil starcoin code....what a nightmare that has turned out to be.

cgb - has had no issues at all....that was some decent coin design there. Be nice when we are moved over.
Chinese new platform guogao.com is becoming very popular nowadays, http://www.guogao.com/vote/  to vote ADT, let it list ADT in the futrue.

Hope your wallet will be back asap, we can trade on more platforms. Grin
thanks I know its hard to say but any ETA? I was especially referring to Cryptsy is there any news on that part?
legendary
ADT developer
so apart from the usual trolling etc is there any progress update?

me and mullick are testing the new client for the old chain that should solve the forking issue
so apart from the usual trolling etc is there any progress update?
legendary
ADT developer
Warning do not send coins until further notice  

There is an on going attack on the ADT network that is causing forks

( someone has made multiple cheackpointing servers and is making the coin fork like crazy )

I am looking into how the people responsible for this got the code as only 3 people had the code that's needed to make a cheackpointing server

The alternative is that someone hacked the old cheackpointing server and they went out of there way to damage the coin

There will be a new client available very soon that will kick the bad cheackpointing servers of the network

sorry for any inconvenience

zack

Ok just to confirm shitboy here has no idea as usual.

Firstly to create a checkpointing server you need a set of public and private keys from a wallet that holds balance. Once you have that public key, you then hard code it into the client. You then need the wallet and private key to activate the chckpoint server.

So what your saying is and this is the only possible way by your poor lack of understanding is that it has to have been Mullick. the person who assigned the private public key pair. Now why would someone create more work for themselves, Cryptsy and the community at whole for no reason.

What you are trying to claim as truth is a crock of bullshit. You are accusing Mullick of leaking the private key and wallet then setting these up on multiple servers.

You sir are indeed one fucking moron.

Checkpoint key pair update https://github.com/elrapido80/AndroidsTokens/commit/4049511103c85384ad40379ff0480373d508d752

like always if you had read the 2 ADT threads you would know that somehow the private key got compromised I can 100% say that it was not mullick that leaked the key as I was the one who generated the keys and he never had a copy until after the coin was attacked

The big question is how the key got out there were 3 people with the private key ( me ,jag and the person that set the server up )

the most likely way the code got out was by someone hacking the check pointing server

but even that raises questions as the server has not been on in over 2 months so why did they leave it this long before using that info

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

( someone has made multiple cheackpointing servers and is making the coin fork like crazy )

I am looking into how the people responsible for this got the code as only 3 people had the code that's needed to make a cheackpointing server

The alternative is that someone hacked the old cheackpointing server and they went out of there way to damage the coin

There will be a new client available very soon that will kick the bad cheackpointing servers of the network

zack

Firstly to create a checkpointing server you need a set of public and private keys from a wallet that holds balance. Once you have that public key, you then hard code it into the client. You then need the wallet and private key to activate the chckpoint server.

So what your saying is and this is the only possible way by your poor lack of understanding is that it has to have been Mullick. the person who assigned the private public key pair. Now why would someone create more work for themselves, Cryptsy and the community at whole for no reason.

What you are trying to claim as truth is a crock of bullshit. You are accusing Mullick of leaking the private key and wallet then setting these up on multiple servers.

Checkpoint key pair update https://github.com/elrapido80/AndroidsTokens/commit/4049511103c85384ad40379ff0480373d508d752

I don't think he was saying that at all, just that somewhere it was compromised.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

zack

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I like the top one, gradients are so passé.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I like the middle one
Pages:
Jump to: