Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 29. (Read 46463 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I am sending out all the messages I can right now most people are offline due to xmas but I am still working leads
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Instead of arguing girls and guys, is anything actually getting done? I feel really sorry for trolls doing their trolling on Christmas Day but people have money invested in ADT and it would be nice if the coin actually went somewhere in 2014. I only have just under 10,000 android tokens but I am a big fan of the Android ecosystem and the community that goes with it and I think big things could happen with this coin as it could have many uses. Tips on XDA-Dev would be one real big use but if it is worth 0.00000001 then no one will use it. Would be nice to get this thread back on track and get some real progress made to this coin.

Android to the moon in 2014!

ADT Wallet: xKW1jjThueCVvFv3NGTfKvhT1ArHxKfs4
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
ah this is entertaining. maybe he didnt get what he asked for from santa!
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Not this guy again...
He spams and abuses everyone than he tries to scam (see make even more money on sick patient) you. At least he should be smart and make loads of cash not some ridiculously small amount. Moderators should not really do something.
Bring proof that I scam or shut it, sheep follower.

you're doing all of this trolling for a Fu*king $100? And WTF is a phd in programming? programming is the implementation of an algorithm kid, that's why Zack is looking for someone that knows the algorithm. Mom is calling you, the milk and cookies are ready
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Not this guy again...
He spams and abuses everyone than he tries to scam (see make even more money on sick patient) you. At least he should be smart and make loads of cash not some ridiculously small amount. Moderators should not really do something.
Bring proof that I scam or shut it, sheep follower.
Activity: 350
Read: moderators NOW should really do something:)
Not this guy again...
I'm dying.
NONE asked money IN front, or COINS.
I brought that idea to him, so I earn some money too. He agreed. What's wrong with taking 20% of your offer?
You got scammed 2 times and you think that you can't get scammed again? You're scamming people everyday with your bad decisions.

Who knows, this coin could be fixed today, if you just have said what offer you have.

YEAH, I'D SCAM YOUR WORDS.

You told me to tell you ''a number'' I had no idea what to tell you, since you're in the need. ( Oh, not you, everyone who holds ADT, but you don't give a F* Wink  )

And my last PM :
''I guarantee that he can fix it. He has a phd in programming. All he needs to know is details.''

Where do you see me wanting to scam you? All you see is ghosts because you're afraid of being scammed for 3rd time.
It's SIMPLE. Call the ghostbusters.

My 2 cents for this fail coin. Out of here

you have to remember here this is my own money I am spending to fix ADT if there is a risk of me getting scammed or the comunaty losing there coins due to a programmer not having experience in working on POW/POS coins I am not going to go for it

all you are focusing on is getting money form me if you really wanted to help fix the coin you would have put me in contact with the coder so I could talk threw the plan the bounty will be paid to whoever finds the person who does the coding

would I really trash my reputation over a 100usd in crypto bounty ?

I am still messaging more people and still trying to get the info I need from cryptsy so there is progress being made

unfortunately its taking far longer than I wanted it to but it will be fixed
Just look how pathetic you are.
You were bragging that you have 4BIL ADT, 4-5 days ago.
4bil x the price of ADT atm = 1440.00000000 LTC ( 24647.00 USD, current BTC-e price)

That's all I have to say.
Pathetic.

just because i have the coins doesn't mean i have the money its just as stuck as everybody else's coins are 

so your logic is that because i have money i should spend it all on a fix ?

that's like saying that if you have £100 you should pay £1 for a cup of water but if you have £1,000,000 a cup of water should cost £10,000

a pro coder is say $100 / h the coin should take 10h max and the fix 10h max so really its only $2,000 for a complete fix

but the issue is that it cant just be fixed by any old coder it needs to be someone that knows how POW/POS coins work

so before people say that i am stalling as there is a coder that says he can fix it

there has been no evidence that he can do what is needed

just because i have money doesn't mean that i should pay over the top for the fix
Not sure if stupid or just don't know how to read.
I didn't say ANY price, nor I was going to. I was expecting you to say.
Approximately the guy would ask 1000 USD max. I know for a fact. He would fix the problem in 2 days.

Just because you're so stupid, I wont even bother to earn 100-200 bucks. Keep them and rot with them. You and your fanboys.

I didn't wanted to introduce him here because I see what you're doing. You would cry and he would get bored of your crap talk. Then you'd find a problem in him, like you've found a problem in everyone else you tried to work with.
legendary
ADT developer
I brought that idea to him, so I earn some money too. He agreed. What's wrong with taking 20% of your offer?
You got scammed 2 times and you think that you can't get scammed again? You're scamming people everyday with your bad decisions.

Who knows, this coin could be fixed today, if you just have said what offer you have.

You told me to tell you ''a number'' I had no idea what to tell you, since you're in the need. ( Oh, not you, everyone who holds ADT, but you don't give a F* Wink  )

And my last PM :
''I guarantee that he can fix it. He has a phd in programming. All he needs to know is details.''

Where do you see me wanting to scam you? All you see is ghosts because you're afraid of being scammed for 3rd time.

you have to remember here this is my own money I am spending to fix ADT if there is a risk of me getting scammed or the comunaty losing there coins due to a programmer not having experience in working on POW/POS coins I am not going to go for it

all you are focusing on is getting money form me if you really wanted to help fix the coin you would have put me in contact with the coder so I could talk threw the plan the bounty will be paid to whoever finds the person who does the coding

I am still messaging more people and still trying to get the info I need from cryptsy so there is progress being made

4bil x the price of ADT atm = 1440.00000000 LTC ( 24647.00 USD, current BTC-e price)

Pathetic.

just because i have the coins doesn't mean i have the money its just as stuck as everybody else's coins are 

so your logic is that because i have money i should spend it all on a fix ?

that's like saying that if you have £100 you should pay £1 for a cup of water but if you have £1,000,000 a cup of water should cost £10,000

a pro coder is say $100 / h the coin should take 10h max and the fix 10h max so really its only $2,000 for a complete fix

but the issue is that it cant just be fixed by any old coder it needs to be someone that knows how POW/POS coins work

so before people say that i am stalling as there is a coder that says he can fix it

there has been no evidence that he can do what is needed

just because i have money doesn't mean that i should pay over the top for the fix
I'm dying.

And my last PM :

Pathetic.
legendary
ADT developer

And my last PM :

I'm dying.

And my last PM :

legendary
ADT developer
This guy is an egoist, he wont make this coin work, ever. Nor he'll find anyone.

I found a guy who can fix this problem, told him what problem a coin has, didn't tell him it was this coin.
Then, he asked what's the bounty. I asked this kid, zack, he didn't wanted to tell me.

I'd be the middle man and I would take 10% of the bounty after the problem gets fixed, but he's such a smartass and didn't wanted to say the offer.

He got scammed 2 times, because he gave coins BEFORE any fix. He would give the coins after the problem was fixed.

I have proof in pm if someone's interested.

ok lets be clear here you wanted money from me before you would even prove that this person exists for all I know you are trying to scam me

you could not provide any example of work that this person has done you said he can code but hasn't worked on POW/POS coins before

I declined to offer on the grounds that he doesn't have the experience in working on coins and i am not prepared to take any unnecessary risk that users coins could be lost

k
Regarding my ''hate'' on ADT. ( Don't say anything anywhere ) I'm a fan of ADT.
I don't hate. I'm just making people dump it and I'm buying cheap.

I've got 200mil ADT.

A friend of mine could help with the issue you're having.
I'd like to know what's the bounty for fixing it?

Is it related to C++?

the issue is to do with POW/POS there is very few people that know how it all works there is a nice chunk of money available to pay for both the coin temp fix and the coding of the new chain
My friend is asking if the payment can be done in BTC? If yes, how many BTC?

yes its btc or any crypto all I need is a quote for the job Smiley and if he knows what he is doing
I think he knows.
He asked me how many BTC would that be? He can fix it

I'm the middle man, I'll get 20% of that chunk : )

if you tell me a number I will say yes or no Smiley
I'm not here to make the prices, as I've told I'm the middle man.
You've been giving 1500USD + in coins to people to temp fixes.. So, if this is a total fix, it costs, I guess. It's logic, yes?
Tell me what to tell to the guy? He's good with computers, not logic and communication Smiley

this is not the way it works I have no idea what this guy can do it or even if he exists he ether proves he can do it and gives a quote or he doesn't have the job
Look, I'm not here to play, nor to scam anyone nor to waste my time by sending PMs.
I guarantee that he can fix it. He has a phd in programming. All he needs to know is details.

I am not stupid unless there is proof he can do what's needed and he makes a quote this is not going to happen

just so people know the whole convo just so you can all see it  
I'm dying.
This guy is an egoist, he wont make this coin work, ever. Nor he'll find anyone.

I found a guy who can fix this problem, told him what problem a coin has, didn't tell him it was this coin.
Then, he asked what's the bounty. I asked this kid, zack, he didn't wanted to tell me.

I'd be the middle man and I would take 10% of the bounty after the problem gets fixed, but he's such a smartass and didn't wanted to say the offer.

He got scammed 2 times, because he gave coins BEFORE any fix. He would give the coins after the problem was fixed.

I have proof in pm if someone's interested.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
sorry been really busy today I will get a whole load of messages sent out over the new couple of days Smiley

Hei,plz fix it asap, I hope it can be fixed forever in early January.
legendary
ADT developer
sorry been really busy today I will get a whole load of messages sent out over the new couple of days Smiley
Happy Xmas guys! Hoping for a nice ADT christmas present  Grin
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I vote for a repair plan. A few suggestions for ADT:

(1) ADT is a possible currency for DACs (see below for a link on this). It might be used, for example, as an intercurrency for DACs to exchange tokens for tasks or a future proof of communication. There might be an explosion of DACs in the next few months, and if ADT was implemented/fixed in time this might be timely. In time, DACs may need to communicate with each other to be more competitive, I suspect, and ADT could potentially be an attractive 'neutral' currency as a medium of exchange.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php

(2) Opportunity now I guess for a new logo to rebrand (perhaps try eMark graphic designer http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

(3) ? Appoint a bigger team with blockchain rewards as per memorycoin 2.0

CTO - Chief Technology Officer; managing the source, binaries, development
CNO - Chief Network Officer; Dealing with network services for the coin, block explorers, pools, faucets, attacks
CMO - Chief Marketing Officer; maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.
CSO - Chief Support Officer; Helping users with their problems with the coin, creating resources, liason with CTO
CEO - Chief Executive Officer; executive decisionmaking

Good luck!
legendary
ADT developer
I will tick of as I talk to them Smiley

Heres a subset of the above information, just the bitcointalk member who started the bitcointalk intro thread on each respective coin.  Maybe start with a Bcc: bitcointalk message to all of these explaining the ADT dilemma and asking for their ideas / input / help?

CraftCoin - Blindfolded
EZCoin - ezcoin
Noirbits - stbgefltc
HoboNickels - thundertoe
Joulecoin - JohnJoule
Franko - defaced    (messaged in a few places no replies)   got a reply saying to go to mullick
Phoenixcoin - ghostlander
Luckycoin - LuckyC
Bytecoin - mistercoin  ( talked to newest dev )
Argentum - AlphaC
Philosopher Stones - johntawaki
Orbitcoin - pr9me
Diamond - JohnLuc
TagCoin - tagbond
BitBar - xorxor
GlobalCoin - SistaFista
BetaCoin - betacoindev
FlorinCoin - skyangel
GrandCoin - Grandcoin
Mincoin - SuperTramp
GrandCoin - Grandcoin
StableCoin - artos
Yacoin - pocopoco
Unobtanium - Blazr2  ( blocks pm )
Tigercoin - mintedstone
Datacoin - oocook5u
Fastcoin - fast-coin
NetCoin - Oldminer ( dev cant code )
Tickets - Lottery Tickets ( dev cant code )
Sexcoin - chinsu  ( talked to current dev )
Deutsche eMark - Bzzzum
GoldCoin - MicroGuy
BBQCoin - Cubox
Cryptogenic Bullion - elambert
Ixcoin - Nasakioto
Anoncoin - meeh
Copperlark - herveyc7helker
Freicoin - scrybe
Digitalcoin - baritus

will update as I get replies
Pages:
Jump to: