Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 32. (Read 46467 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I would suggest everyone dump his ADT sh!tcoin.
There's no future.
You've seen a lot of talk the past month about this coin.

What you think, because of the ''Android'' name it will succeed?
Get real.

I'm glad I dumped all my ADT on time, even with a loss.
Got my money back from another coins.

This coin is a waste of time.

This guy can't even spell ''community'', for f sake. "comunaty" O YESH SO PRAW

just because my spelling sucks does not mean that I cant get this done !

whatever i do there is always someone telling me i am doing it wrong

i have given the comunaty a chance to say what they wanted and i have only had a small amount of input so i will be deciding what happens as there are no objections to the plan other than the risk of people losing coins

just remember that all that i do is for free i have had no donations no access to the premine and the money is from my own pocket

yet another message to the people that are sending me messages saying i dumped the premine and am letting the coin die that they should be massaging jag about anything to do with the premine not me 

here is the bounty's

information that directly leads to a coder making the new chain   > 100usd of a coin of your choosing
coding what is needed ( new block chain with all that is needed ) > to be agreed Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I would suggest everyone dump his ADT sh!tcoin.
There's no future.
You've seen a lot of talk the past month about this coin.

What you think, because of the ''Android'' name it will succeed?
Get real.

I'm glad I dumped all my ADT on time, even with a loss.
Got my money back from another coins.

This coin is a waste of time.

This guy can't even spell ''community'', for f sake. "comunaty" O YESH SO PRAW
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
what I meant by fixing was to permanently fix it but leave features and numbers as is. I think once fixed it will be a success for sure but if left untreated for too long the opposite can happen rather quickly.
Those who spam you will never have anything to do with fixing it. Most users here have no idea what this involves they just want their money back which is also understandable. It would be a real shame it this whole thing failed because of this. There is a fix it just needs to be implemented.
legendary
ADT developer
I think the coins is a success let's leave it as it just fix the issues.

I would have like to have just fixed the issues but due to the bad original coding when we fix 1 thing something different pops up a few weeks down the line there is no point having issues every few weeks when we have a permanent solution that will stop all the issues and be better in the long run

if the comunaty wants the coin to be tempory fixed that's what will be done but I just don't see the point in paying a large amount of my money for a tempory fix 

( 200,000,000 ADT left of the premine according to jag so that's around $2500)

once that is gone every repair would be out of my own money

this is what is out of my own pocket so far

faucet > 25,000,000ADT
forum / file hosting sever , pool sever and check pointing server  > £400 + £38 a month
domains > £40
coin fix cost > 250,000,000 ADT
giveaways excluding the 100,000,000 from the premine  > 150,000,000 ADT
savings wallets 20LTC
other > 100,000,000 ADT 

( that does not include all the time I have spent and this current fix )

after spending that much money on a coin it gets a bit annoying when I keep getting pm's saying that I am scamming the comunaty and that I sold the premine ( jag holds the premine and decides whats done with it I have no access to it )

thanks

zack
I think the coins is a success let's leave it as it just fix the issues.
legendary
ADT developer
in an effort to get this going faster i will be posting some bounty's as soon as i have talked to jag

Things i need for the ADT comunaty

do we fix POW or do we keep the coin at 66.8bill + POS

do we change POS to 0.05/15 days 0.1% /month ( 1.2% / year )

new logo

any other changes that should be made at the same time

legendary
ADT developer
Let's get mullick to fix this one last time and deposit all of our coins on cryptsy first before taking any risks with the coin. Cryptsy can verify how many coins we all have in our accounts then for when the new coin is released.

Can we not clone cgb, they don't seem to have any issues since going nearly all pos?  obviously the numbers will need looking at. Or any other rock stable coin.

We could even sweeten the deal and offer to donate 1% of all of our coins to a pot on cryptsy for retaining a dev that gets them released to him when and if things go wrong. I would be totally up for that as i'm sure everyone would be since if it is not fixed properly ADT will not succeed as we hoped.

i have been thinking about if its possible to do 1 last repair to make it so people can send all to cryptsy so it can all be swapped over very easily   

the issue with that is that people will consider the coin fixed and wont want to go for the permanent fix

if it could have 1 last temp fix it would make the coin change over very easy as all coins outside of cryptsy could be swapped just as easy

i have been trying to get cryptsy to work with me to make it all go as smooth as possible but haven't managed to get a good reply get 
legendary
ADT developer
But Mullick has dissapeared as well hence Zack's plan?

How are we going to transfer to Cryptsy if wallets are not syncing??

mullick has not replied to my messages in over a month Sad

But Mullick has dissapeared as well hence Zack's plan?

How are we going to transfer to Cryptsy if wallets are not syncing??
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Let's get mullick to fix this one last time and deposit all of our coins on cryptsy first before taking any risks with the coin. Cryptsy can verify how many coins we all have in our accounts then for when the new coin is released.

Can we not clone cgb, they don't seem to have any issues since going nearly all pos?  obviously the numbers will need looking at. Or any other rock stable coin.

We could even sweeten the deal and offer to donate 1% of all of our coins to a pot on cryptsy for retaining a dev that gets them released to him when and if things go wrong. I would be totally up for that as i'm sure everyone would be since if it is not fixed properly ADT will not succeed as we hoped.
legendary
ADT developer
Zack - what kind of code expertise / languages / etc are you looking for?

right now I am looking for good coin coders that have experience in making POW / POW coins

I am not sure what coding language its in as I am not a coder 
legendary
ADT developer
UPDATE

still no replies from the exchanges or coders Sad

just about to send out the next round of messages hopefully I get a reply soon Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Zack - what kind of code expertise / languages / etc are you looking for?
great to hear this keeps up the confidence levels:)
legendary
ADT developer
Apart from waiting for the coders do you have a timeline in mind? This would be important for all of us to know what to expect.
Thanks

once I find a good coder it should only take a couple of days to get 99% of it sorted

I am also waiting for cryptsy and btcltc to reply as they have the highest % of coins on the exchanges and will be the first to be swaped over

contacting all the people that were suggested via pm thanks guys for the info Smiley

zack
Apart from waiting for the coders do you have a timeline in mind? This would be important for all of us to know what to expect.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1030
still no reply from all the people I messaged abut coding ADT  Cry  I am in the proses of contacting more coders if anyone knows any good coders shoot me a pm and I will contact them as well Smiley

Did you contact the catman?
legendary
ADT developer
still no reply from all the people I messaged abut coding ADT  Cry  I am in the proses of contacting more coders if anyone knows any good coders shoot me a pm and I will contact them as well Smiley
can't wait for that response
legendary
ADT developer
Zack -

I bought into ADT via Cryptsy at around the 0.00000065 BTC level on Dec 9 to the tune of 423 million tokens.  I tried to withdraw them into an ADT wallet on Dec 14:

Hi Ricky,

This email is to confirm your withdrawal request at Cryptsy.com

Username: rickyjames

Amount of Withdrawal: 423000009.99 ADT
 Withdrawal Address: 2297psYFThJxicPmwxtxorRDrjG8o5v3cz

Cryptsy shows this withdrawal as complete.  My wallet never synced so my 423M ADTs are officially in limbo.  

Zack, I've got no negative energy or venom to spew on anybody associated with ADT.  I was and still am a big believer in the concept behind ADT as I understand it - tokens for micropayments via cellphones etc.  I am behind you 101% if you've got a viable plan to get ADT back on track.  Let me know if I can help somehow.  Oh, and it would be nice if your plan includes getting my tokens back, too....

Hang in there and fight the good fight,

-R

the aim is to make sure no coins are lost I am just about to message a few more coders now and see if I can get some input from them
Pages:
Jump to: