Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 33. (Read 46467 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Why can't you use the premine to hire a dev to fix it?

What's the problem? Seriously

its not just the case of hiring someone to fix the current chain if it was that simple it would have been done a while back it will be fixed but it needs to be done properly
legendary
Activity: 1876
what it needs is pennies type pos  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1030
Why can't you use the premine to hire a dev to fix it?

What's the problem? Seriously
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I've sent a 100K just to test. It shows up at the other end however unconfirmed. It shows as pending deposit. So Cryptsy knows it's  there but only waiting for confirmations. Hope Zack can provide us with specifics and a timeline soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Zack -

I bought into ADT via Cryptsy at around the 0.00000065 BTC level on Dec 9 to the tune of 423 million tokens.  I tried to withdraw them into an ADT wallet on Dec 14:

Hi Ricky,

This email is to confirm your withdrawal request at Cryptsy.com

Username: rickyjames

Amount of Withdrawal: 423000009.99 ADT
 Withdrawal Address: 2297psYFThJxicPmwxtxorRDrjG8o5v3cz

Cryptsy shows this withdrawal as complete.  My wallet never synced so my 423M ADTs are officially in limbo.  

Zack, I've got no negative energy or venom to spew on anybody associated with ADT.  I was and still am a big believer in the concept behind ADT as I understand it - tokens for micropayments via cellphones etc.  I am behind you 101% if you've got a viable plan to get ADT back on track.  Let me know if I can help somehow.  Oh, and it would be nice if your plan includes getting my tokens back, too....

Hang in there and fight the good fight,

-R
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

My wallet stuck at 8 December sync date it's not moving forward Sad someone sent me some ADT but if it's not get syn till up to date how can i get ADT on my wallet ? And when you done with repairing thing ! Till that our wallet is safe ? and coins will be safe ? Please answer me

Thanks !

adding that issue now

ok but are you sure i will get coins when sync get finished ? coz coins didn't arrive yet and sync stuck @ 8 December
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
KeyserSozeMC please remove your last post as this thread is about fixing ADT not insulting other users
I made a typo. Didn't mean ''cunt'', I meant ''count'' Wink
Not sure how forum stuff work, dunno how to ''remove'' my post.

Have fun, ghostbuster
So, when do u think this coin is going to be fixed?
When people will be able to use it like any other normal coin?

Oh, you're still waiting for the ghost?

you reckon buggering him will help? try to give this thread a positive feel or unload your negativity elsewhere. We all want this coin to work but only community backing will make it happen. I have over 200 mill in it which I paid big bucks for. You are not alone.
We have discussed the ghost issue that is why this plan is shaping up. They are no longer waiting for the ghost. Does that make you feel better?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
So, when do u think this coin is going to be fixed?
When people will be able to use it like any other normal coin?

Oh, you're still waiting for the ghost?
legendary
ADT developer

My wallet stuck at 8 December sync date it's not moving forward Sad someone sent me some ADT but if it's not get syn till up to date how can i get ADT on my wallet ? And when you done with repairing thing ! Till that our wallet is safe ? and coins will be safe ? Please answer me

Thanks !

adding that issue now
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Thanks !
I am all for Zack's idea as it will fix issues long term instead of patching things that way ADT will be a strong coin and ready for the next level.

I am backing you Zack idea as long as no coins in pending transactions or wallets will be lost.
legendary
ADT developer
What for have you done the premine? It is just a scam if you are looking to save the premine. This is the time to pay a dev to do the work for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/catman-dude-153480

You need to work harder

The premine is held by jag and he says there is 200,000,000 coins left due to repair costs giveaways and refunding lost coins if you have any questions on that please ask him  Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
To get sync, you need blocks found.  And to find blocks, you need mining.  Plain and simple.

The one to start PoS was PPC, but they know this, and that's why they don't premine all of their coins.  Even in a few years, there will always be some PoW.

Now, ADT is make tons of coins one day, and bye-bye zippo the next day.  Why burn electricity at mining just to generate blocks?

the coin will run just fine on POS only as POS can also make blocks before stating your facts would you mind actually making sure there true

there is so many things to consider in the repair as so many people have brought into ADT thinking there will only be 66,800,000,000 coins if that is then made back up to 180,000,000,000 some of those people will feel cheated

there are plenty of options but the best one must be found not just the option that keeps the minority happy

Activity: 378
To get sync, you need blocks found.  And to find blocks, you need mining.  Plain and simple.

The one to start PoS was PPC, but they know this, and that's why they don't premine all of their coins.  Even in a few years, there will always be some PoW.

Now, ADT is make tons of coins one day, and bye-bye zippo the next day.  Why burn electricity at mining just to generate blocks?
Activity: 539
I am 100% behind Zack. the pow is not the reason the wallets do not sync, pos coins are ment to run w/o miners that was one of the reasons pos exists. and the dev fund is still here and will go towrds repairs, as always.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Let's fix it but lets NOT reduce the currect ADT holders worth who have mined and bought this coin.

If we are to increase the number of coins this will reduce the holders worth right?

I don't think the coin number should be increased in away that a mad rush of new coins becomes available.

the original coin was meant to have 180,000,000,000 total coins

currently there are around 66,800,000,000 coins +pos

just upping the POS to a reasonable level will make the total coins slowly go up  but in a slow steady way that encourages coins to not be left on the exchanges Smiley

OK zack go for it, you've done a lot for this coin, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1030
What for have you done the premine? It is just a scam if you are looking to save the premine. This is the time to pay a dev to do the work for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/catman-dude-153480

You need to work harder
Activity: 378
Nobody's mining anymore, even the main pools are closed.  So no mining = no more blocks = blockchain stall.

Until we have any incentive to mine again, the sync will not come back.

3 bad ideas here.
- Have a preset max number of 'PoW' coins and then remove completely the need to mine.  Bitcoin success comes not only from getting coins, but from having a community backing up the blockchain by mining it.  What would you do if you go at work and your boss say 'Ok, I will give you your year's salary in the first 2 weeks of January.  Then, just continue to work as hard for the rest of the year, hoping the company make some profit and maybe get a tiny small bonus or two along the rest of the year'.
- All those PoS concept is bad for the coin economy.  Just encourage people to hoard.
- 30 seconds blocks.

That last item is such a big mistake for so many coins.  It kills anybody wanting to solo-mine.  With the time it takes for blockchain to propagate, only the largest miners (i.e. large pools) end up being the winners in the blockchain fight.  Others end-up finding a block, but by the time it propagate to the large pools, those pools already have found 2~3 blocks.  So the solo end-up having all orphan blocks.

I think the MINIMUM should target 2.5 minutes.  Bitcoins was taught for long, and if 'Satoshi' decided to put 10-minutes target, then he/she did so for a very good reason.

So, conclusion, this patient really is sick.  Let's hope that along those lines of wisdom, a solution is found SOON...

P.S. I do have 20M ADT which did cost me too (didn't mine them).
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Thumbs up for a fix, any timeline info on the plans for implentation? - appreciated if you could post in this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: