Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 25. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Is in not about the price, I could back price where it was by just one click.
Complete story is about situation in crypto where anything goes except honesty.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i very uncomfortable  for adn   admin please a think for adn Because going to die
please please
i mining adn for 4.5 month   by 100 mh
I'm very harmless
now price is   0.00000121      its very low  i think real price for adn is  0.0001

Please find remedy
Activity: 10
If can let more people to accept, I think we can work together to pay BTC, do not know how many people are willing to, if there are 30 people, each person is only 0.1BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
While I'm still a lil t'd I had issues compiling OGminer (couldn't get it to work when first launch)... I regret not revisiting the issue, truly I do. This coin is one of the few out there that's actually 'innovative'. But I think majsta has a point. Exchanges would lost a lot if they don't keep the money makers (pumps/dumps) coming through the door. Besides... are they prepared to list a new market anyways? And wtf is a Dobbscoin?!

You didn't follow the rules.

1. Create new account here, not sharing any personal info, using WE as a phrase so everyone could think that you have army of ppl behind this project
2. Create shiny OP with schematics diagrams where you add graphic who describes anon transactions who does not make any sense and don't have any real purpose and who is not backed in any way in code
3. You didn't created hidden block who has at least 20% of total coins that can be mined
4. You don't have whitepaper describing nonsense that coins will be used to save the world
5. You didn't used algorithm created by someone else
6. You are not in the group who decide what is interesting and what not
7. You didn't wanted to enter into POS fraud
8. You didn't wanted to pay exchange representatives for coin listings
9. You didn't wanted to cheat on the voting page
10. You had impression that someone will recognize your hard work

There you have it 10 reasons and I could write 10 more...
Activity: 38
as if there are no hope for adn added to m.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
kittehcoin.info
You didn't follow the rules.

1. Create new account here, not sharing any personal info, using WE as a phrase so everyone could think that you have army of ppl behind this project
2. Create shiny OP with schematics diagrams where you add graphic who describes anon transactions who does not make any sense and don't have any real purpose and who is not backed in any way in code
3. You didn't created hidden block who has at least 20% of total coins that can be mined
4. You don't have whitepaper describing nonsense that coins will be used to save the world
5. You didn't used algorithm created by someone else
6. You are not in the group who decide what is interesting and what not
7. You didn't wanted to enter into POS fraud
8. You didn't wanted to pay exchange representatives for coin listings
9. You didn't wanted to cheat on the voting page
10. You had impression that someone will recognize your hard work

There you have it 10 reasons and I could write 10 more...
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Bittrex said Aiden isnt new scammy enough with a hidden premine to add.

Fixed it for ya

Smiley

They added Dobbscoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5payKXY9xMg

It does make you wonder doesnt it Wink

They recently told me the only way they would add ADN is if I paid them 3 btc. Hmmm. Wonder why we are being treated like this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Franko is Freedom
PPL pleae report cheating coins on mintpal voting list. Because this is not fair, Conspiracy coin from place number 50 to number 3 in 5 days, also the same story with Dnotes and bitcointalkcoin.
I have send number of mails to inform mintpal what is going on, you should do the same because we will lose voting position in matter of hours. Conspiracy coin had more than 1000 votes in just one hour. It was amazing to look and I was about to save a video so everyone can see what is going on.

maybe mintpal was paid off to turn a blind eye Wink
kittehcoin.info
PPL pleae report cheating coins on mintpal voting list. Because this is not fair, Conspiracy coin from place number 50 to number 3 in 5 days, also the same story with Dnotes and bitcointalkcoin.
I have send number of mails to inform mintpal what is going on, you should do the same because we will lose voting position in matter of hours. Conspiracy coin had more than 1000 votes in just one hour. It was amazing to look and I was about to save a video so everyone can see what is going on.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Defaced! Ping for Europe? will change? alternative pool?

Right now im running low on personal funds to put up another server, if anyone else wants to help let me know and I can point a subdomain your way.
Activity: 151
Defaced! Ping for Europe? will change? alternative pool?
Activity: 38
I vote it everyday,but is there any hope with adn? It always go down!
Activity: 355
Yes. Wee need to focus on voting. More support please Smiley
kittehcoin.info
Where did you read that, can't find it.
So why they added UNO then (it is not new enough)?
Activity: 252
Bittrex said Aiden isnt new scammy enough with a hidden premine to add.

Fixed it for ya
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Bittrex said Aiden isnt new enough to add.
Activity: 140
and the exchange everyone was trying to get it on, a huge portion of the altcoin community abandoned en-masse
Any particular reason why it happened?
Mintpal used to have over 3K BTC volume each day, and sometimes up to 10K.

Mintpal got hacked and had 30% of all VRC stolen. To make matters worse, they got the VRC devs to fork the blockchain to a point before the theft took place.

So basically the developers bailed mintpal out because they screwed up. This doesn't look good from any angle. If it was an acceptable solution, why didn't bitcoin devs bail mt. gox out? What happened when the US government bailed the banks out? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of a decentralized currency if the developers and exchanges can just work together to manipulate transactions?

The whole thing was just not cool.

Edit: in what modest defense I can afford for Mintpal - the alternative for them after getting hacked was finding a way to repay everyone that lost their VRC, which would have costed over a million dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: