Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 24. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
There is a huge chance that c-cex will list us if there is enough interested people in this coin. So please write to add Aiden in this thread.
I talked about this with c-cex support team and it is all up to us.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724294.40
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I found the problem.

the payment system got hung up and paid alot of people multiple times. Oh well. It only cost me 10k adn <_<

Everything should be back to normal now.
so can bring back people to earn them?

yes

where the coins? how long to wait? nothing has come to wallet! Angry

Are you sure? Because Ive got the tx list to prove that over 13k adn were sent out that day. And that new coins are being distributed now.
I came in half a day only 30 coins. at a rate of 70Mhs.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I found the problem.

the payment system got hung up and paid alot of people multiple times. Oh well. It only cost me 10k adn <_<

yes

Are you sure? Because Ive got the tx list to prove that over 13k adn were sent out that day. And that new coins are being distributed now.
I found the problem.

yes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Please take note that your link the windows 32 binaries is a compromised site and the exe files will steal your wallets.  Check this link for proof  :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alert-sgminerwindowscom-stealing-bitcoins-719526

I took it apart with IDA and a blackcoinpool member did the same to verify.

oh wow! thank you good sir!

N/P don't want to see the scammer make more money =-)
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I found the problem.

yes
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Please take note that your link the windows 32 binaries is a compromised site and the exe files will steal your wallets.  Check this link for proof  :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alert-sgminerwindowscom-stealing-bitcoins-719526

oh wow! thank you good sir!
I found the problem.

Activity: 182
Activity: 336

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
where is Franko? and what progress have had with adn?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I found the problem.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
DEFACED!
Half a day you worked? All the coins leave yourself? Or perhaps to share? Good for you.  Angry Angry >:(Great pool created, charity.

The pool got stuck and I had to restart it, everything is fine, everything is working, and you will get payment as soon as it catches up. Take deep breathes. Everything is fine.
DEFACED!
Half a day you worked? All the coins leave yourself? Or perhaps to share? Good for you.  Angry Angry >:(Great pool created, charity.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
For now only solution I see is to collect those 3BTC and give them to Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
stop blefing and yelling and talking fairytales

dev's where are your future plans and what you will do for AIDEN to come back?

it falls from 2000 to 100 satoshis..... i bought for 3 btc's at 1800 and 4 btc's at 1200 - 800 satoshis?!?!?!?

now it's 100 satoshis?!?!?!

i really believe in aiden and all progress....but what is the point? tell me?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
What happened to AIDEN? price slowly going to 0
Activity: 407
PPL pleae report cheating coins on mintpal voting list. Because this is not fair, Conspiracy coin from place number 50 to number 3 in 5 days, also the same story with Dnotes and bitcointalkcoin.
I have send number of mails to inform mintpal what is going on, you should do the same because we will lose voting position in matter of hours. Conspiracy coin had more than 1000 votes in just one hour. It was amazing to look and I was about to save a video so everyone can see what is going on.
Yes, that CYC coin is cheating hard, and it's not the first time.
does not work http://www.dirtydiggers.org. what happened? do not come coins...
Pages:
Jump to: