Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 27. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Aiden should be added to Bittrex.

I make at least three Sr\Hero members so far since that tweet.

Hi , daemonfox
Show your support here, bittrex ANN topic, or else  they will not count your votes.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-next-generation-exchange-btcltceacppcrddftcand-more-463202

We need another 3 Sr supporter. Come on guys.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Thank for your endorsement good sir
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

legendary
Franko is Freedom
You can contact coin-ga.me. Besides trading platform that can play the game. If necessary I can help you contact Grin

Please do
Activity: 385
You can contact coin-ga.me. Besides trading platform that can play the game. If necessary I can help you contact Grin
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
After looking into it, we are getting smashed by another DDOS again. WOOT. I love when this happens.

Roll Eyes Wonder who that could be Roll Eyes

Its my mission to bring down anything related to Chris Franko he is the worst fuckin dev in crypto thinking he is so much better then everyone with his retarded ATM machine FUCK THE COLLECTIVE and everything it does!

This is the result when you dump on the low folks, and the the price recovers tenfold.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
After looking into it, we are getting smashed by another DDOS again. WOOT. I love when this happens.

Its my mission to bring down anything related to Chris Franko he is the worst fuckin dev in crypto thinking he is so much better then everyone with his retarded ATM machine FUCK THE COLLECTIVE and everything it does!

It's okay ape, just show us on the doll where the FRK touched you.
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression

So much anger.
Grin
legendary
Franko is Freedom

So much anger.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 38
i would support adn on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
i would support adn on bittrex
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I see. Nice it is working now.
Pages:
Jump to: