Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 56. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
any good news about exchanges sites ? no announcement on discord or anything !! does anyone has information about it ?
Activity: 7
Growth of dstra will be done little by little or without doubt.
In the meantime, the current airdrop is finished, but the next airdrop will be held without taking time.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
a quite pre-view from DISCORD ---> new wallet in building  Shocked

look like DSTRA might be release maternodes very soon  Cool

I agree. Let's have patience in waiting for the masternode feature to be implemented with DSTRA. Right now, let's help build in making the community stronger. Let us make twits and retweets about DSTRA in social media. Let us also help DSTRA to get listed in good exchanges. So now let's HODL!  Wink

All true, and we do have patience. Not to worry. However it is very interesting to see images like this. Makes you wonder what’s going on behind the scene. More important that something IS going on. Sort of like small teasers for a good upcoming movie. I like to hear more!
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Join free airdrop if you haven't evolved yet.
It is a unique opportunity for everyone.
Activity: 27
I've been very pleased with both how hard the developers are working behind the scenes to make this coin a success and with how enjoyable the community that has been built up around this coin has been to interact with. Both elements are important for a coin and so far DSTRA has been looking good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
guys, dont missout airdrops of DSTRA. round 2 is closing today. Register yourself for free coins today.
Activity: 125
Hello everyone! Tell me, here's made a room with rain. Does it work? It is not clear like what is handed out or not. Behind it all, somebody is responsible - there is the bot itself to distribute the same needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
1st is the airdrop madness.
2nd is the privacy coin feature which is coming out soon.
Next is masternode?
Great! dstra team never fails to amaze me with great additional features announcements.
A privacy feature could be great. If DEVs implemented, for exemple, the Zerocoin protocol into Dstra, it could  give it an edge in the privacy field over other cryptocurrencies.
Zerocoin is a cryptographic method which has been acknowledged by many developers to give a currency more security and privacy.
Or will they had privay using the Tor Network like some other coins ?
If they had the masternode soon, it will be greater!
This change is highly needed, I just loving the innovation behind this project!
Activity: 53
Next is masternode?
Great! dstra team never fails to amaze me with great additional features announcements.
A privacy feature could be great. If DEVs implemented, for exemple, the Zerocoin protocol into Dstra, it could  give it an edge in the privacy field over other cryptocurrencies.
Zerocoin is a cryptographic method which has been acknowledged by many developers to give a currency more security and privacy.
Or will they had privay using the Tor Network like some other coins ?
If they had the masternode soon, it will be greater!
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
Next is masternode?

Activity: 938
Merit: 266
looks like dstra project is coming out with privacy coin feature.  can't wait to install this and try sending some anonymous transactions.  good work dstra team.
Activity: 128

Very excited to see this 'sneak preview' anyway so there is always something being planned. Brainstorming for other features and what can differentiate DSTRA from all the other alt coins, also referred to as  our "competitive advantage"

Many things will come in time, and so it seems imperative to continue to grow and participate so that the community thrives.

Very nice!
Activity: 109

I am very excited.
When will the new DSTRA purse be published?
I want to get it soon.
It is fun every day. Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I wish the project luck! Engaging logo, amazing business!  Good luck team.
I wish only good luck in the ambitions of the DSTRA project. Can DSTRA become one of the main crypto-currencies in the world?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

I'm very excited for this new wallet. DSTRA Masternode is real!
Hope they release it as soon as possible.

Any clues on when exactly the masternodes features will be integrated?

They are not yet releasing any news about the masternode features integration. Let's have patience in waiting.

I agree. Let's have patience in waiting for the masternode feature to be implemented with DSTRA. Right now, let's help build in making the community stronger. Let us make twits and retweets about DSTRA in social media. Let us also help DSTRA to get listed in good exchanges. So now let's HODL!  Wink
Activity: 64
any news about the exchange besides the vote that we do ? any progress to get in exchange ?
Activity: 27

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/424102321300045824/461585126451838987/Untitled.png?width=400&height=268

They are not yet releasing any news about the masternode features integration. Let's have patience in waiting.
Activity: 68
The one of best project i had go on working,hope it go to better and better.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
dstra going strong still! good bots  Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Pages:
Jump to: