Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 61. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
as per official discord info
AD4 successfully distributed yesterday
https://explorer.dstra.io/tx/fb4d46f7aa680f36eb6df146ca8345ca26244ee08691a2d3314cb90504d565fa
sheet will follow soon!

thanks to DSTRA TEAM  Cheesy
all safely received  Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
DSTRA has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get DSTRA.
I think that DSTRA has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it. Cheesy
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
I am interested on this business. I'll watch this to look what is going to occur!
 Good luck fellows.

We are all attracted to the business, we just have to support it so that it can take strength and so we can all benefit, good luck too.
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Thanks for airdrop, hope we get good news about future events.
We have white paper, master node and exchange on the way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
great to see am official thread for this coin. good luck with it
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
AD5 is goin on now! dont forget to join our discord server for detailed information how to participate in the airdrop! community is growing everyday
Activity: 50
AD4 received. Much appreciated. AD5 is running now. Staking still like a charm.
Check Discord or the Forum for joining AD.

Thanks

Cheers,
R
Activity: 70
Please tell me how to join your airdrop. I'm quite excited
Activity: 64
Airdrop 4 has been received !! thank you DSTRA <3
lets keep going forward guys and make it rise to the moon  Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I confirm I received Airdrop 4. Thanks to Dev Team and the community. I'm loving how this community do its best to make DSTRA a good cryptocurrency. Let us all help make this coin great. We teamwork to make this reality. Have a nice day to all.  Wink
Activity: 109

Airdrop 4 has started.
Every day is fun again.
I hope this fun will continue forever.
Cheers to DSTRA! Grin

gij
Activity: 278
Is there any statistics exists regarding latest airdrop?
I want to know how many participants was in and how much coins is distributed.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
AD4 received fine. Glad to see the airdrop campaign up and running again, after a long absent. Nice job team
Activity: 27
Thank you for DSTRA AD4 reward. I got my highest reward so far. Thanks a lot guys!
Activity: 125
Hello community! Congratulations on starting airdrop 5. We are waiting for the soon access to the exchange. We're going to be great!
Activity: 518
Airdrop 4 round for DSTRA closed and I also got tokens today.  Airdrop round 5 started today.
Finally the AD4 finished distributed and the start of airdrop 5
also the social media part as below  Cheesy
https://gleam.io/bmegq/dam-round-2-ad5-social
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
The AD5 has already started, this one if I don't miss it for nothing, who knows if the spreadsheet with the AD4 already came out? I see you have to register again, will it be so for all rounds?
Activity: 128
register is on-going with the bot inside discord, you may register anytime
airdrop 5 expected to be started on Monday Smiley

Oh really, is the registration already set up? I was just on Discord early a.m. and did not notice that yet.. I could have missed it.

Well AD4 all done and so on to the next one already. It is nice to get a small break in between, and perhaps that's why it has been somewhat quiet here on our ANN thread. AD4 calculations had not been wrapped up yet and I have not seen the spreadsheet to know how things went. I did do well with AD3, which was my first round to participate in and I feel I did not get quite enough participation shares during this last round, but I'll wait and see how it turns out.

In fact I need to go check again now.

Anyone new, or curious, reading this post? If so go on over to check out DSTRA webpage or the Discord really as it's a good place to start. There will be several things to get started on to ensure you can be eligible for our next airdrop, AD5... so go right now to get set up. I think the whole thing, including registration begins tomorrow, Monday 25 June, I believe.

Anyone new though, you need to sign up for DSTRA in general, set up on local DSTRA forum and read some relevant posts like rules, and complete a few other tasks, such as download a wallet so you get your DSTRA address (needed for all phases and to hodl coins), and join DSTRA Discord channel. Click on the icons below to get started now; I recommend starting with DSTRA Discord!

Is the airdrop 4 still going on?
I talked in the discord but no one answered. Or is there another airdrop going on?

please read thread just above, already answered  Tongue
now consolidation time and rest time

airdrop 5 expected to be started on Monday
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org